forum

the truth behind abraker?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ska
u ever just truly be enjoying your day, having a shower, eatin breakfast, and suddenly the realization comes to mind, why the fUkc, is abraker called abraker, and not just braker, is there, perhaps, the possibility that there are multiple brakers, and that he is just another braker, a-braker of many others? ykno people, this is some brain food that i be throwin for u my homies out there so we can discuss this in proper terms

so i want u to tell me, what u think about this? should we perhaps kill abraker until theres only a single braker? is braker genocide really that bad? should we perhaps eat the rest of brakers and feed the poor? maybe slavery? should they have rights? please leave ur opinion about this on the comments section below, and o' course remember to keep it civil fellas
abraker
Topic Starter
Ska
nice try faker, u aint foolin nobody
abraker
I assure you I am the very one and real ABraker. However out of curiosity I conducted research on my ancestry and found my distant cousins in genealogy:

Also unrelated, but I did find this particular fellow that has peculiar name. I'm sure it's nothing, however.
Topic Starter
Ska
aight bet, thats exactly what a faker would say

u goin to gulag pal, there aint nothing saving u, especially after i masterfully #exposed u just like that in the blink of an eye, with my massive intellect and ever increasing knowledge of various multiple things perhaps
abraker

Exhibit A: [Ska] is so nuts he full of shit!
Serraionga
Pls Abarker Test My Skon,
Ashton
I am a species known as the Shton.
keremaru
shit wish my name began with the letter a
Topic Starter
Ska
yo wtf where did u get a pic of me irl thats not cool, disgusting braker u goin to be the first slave-braker i get out of the pound shop and those cheeks will be clapt so hard ill make the world shake before me
Meah
he just stop things
Topic Starter
Ska

Ashton wrote:

I am a species known as the Shton.

haha poopy namee
abraker
See, I know how to prepare my roasted nuts. You don't go to gutter, choose random words, and lay out them out like this:

only to eat them up shortly after. As fat on words you are, by the looks of it, you will busy cleaning up that #2 for a while after going to the loony bin to dump all that out. I'll just go ahead and shake the world for you with my might; oh and now it gonna be all over you, so better clean yourself too lol.
ColdTooth
fuck you all
Serraionga
is abraker rapping
Topic Starter
Ska
soundcloud rapper abraker type species tryna diss me, v ery rare

i take pic, snap snap
abraker
Yo I have no idea what that bunch of arranged symbols supposed to mean

however that looks like the masterpiece of someone undergoing something I've seen

You must be a patient of the condition and the victim who feels defeat

'cause no stroke of a key is gonna say more than the stroke you put on display in this roasted heat!
Westonini

Topic Starter
Ska
ngl love him or not he spittin some faxx, truly got me thinkin about the way our society be and ykno it kinda wack, but sometime that just the way it be n we gotta look into ourselves 2 find the truth

whom wouldve thunk a braker of soundcloud rapper species could evolve into an awoken braker, nature really be beautiful
KatouMegumi
Des
show more