forum

OT Log #3.6

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
Dragging 4 parallel fire against the lifeless ground, I made my way back to the lab. Back at the base of operations, the screen was still on, giving off an ominous green glow. It was better time than any to open some of that drink special I got from Dawnsday's bar a while back, Qual'd 2rd Page. I pondered at the situation while looking out the window. The crescent moon was high now, and no longer calming. Enetro passed. Alexkuzi passed. Serraionga passed. Zekks passed. Kisses passed. Aomi passed. The mission was a critical failure, and I knew the Royal Society would not have any of that. An urge of pathetic laughter rushed through me along with the realization I am anything but the royal scientist I made out to be. I proceeded to go to the lower section of the lab.

Down below the lab, past Blitzfrog's experiments and my daily research, lies a restricted section only I am allowed to access. That's where I keep the denizen clones. This secret project began way back in the Lockthread Era when it was becoming apperent that lord tyrany would deminish the OT population rapidly. The first clones, however, were not used until Zekks's first series of excutions. Even I am a clone, though I only know that because my previous self had a programmed message of decease appearing on the screen a few days after being killed in Zekks's fourth executions. I knew I couldn't keep this a secret forever, but at this point even if the Royal Society found out about this, they have no grounds as most of them are clones of the former selves anyway. However, there are not limitless amount of clones to go by, and so these unknown causes of deaths cannot persist.

With the clones of the dead denizens released, I called up the OT Royal Society to say that the expedition revealed nothing and that the denizens have returned safe and sound. With that taken care of, a sat down to think about what I might have been missing. I somehow ended up killing kisses and aomi while they were not there and there at the same time. Then it hit me. At the very moment I fired the 4 parallel fire, reality must have somehow changed. What if that is what happened to the others? What if it happened to the entirety of OT several times over? Luckily, that is the very thing I made the written order of expedition a special type of parchment for.

The excerpt of the parchment,

On this, the Day of Death, here forth,

By the decree of the Royal Society, the following denizens listed below
shall lead an expedition to seek out the source of murders that occur
on the Day of Death. The mission is to be under full jurisdiction and
responsibly, headed by OT Royal Scientist abraker. The denizens
chosen for this mission have been made fully aware of and acknowledged
the risks in this expedition.

Denizens,

[ - Zekks - ], Aomi, Kisses, Serraionga, iSlodnix, DJ Enetro, Alexkuzi

O T  R O Y A L  S O C I E T Y

I read it carefully. I suddenly grew cold. Reality did really change. Who the hell is iSlodnix?
kai99
(guys he's trying pls give him the appreciation needed)
levesterz
The bez red i v i ev4r red
Vuelo Eluko

kai99 wrote:

(guys he's trying pls give him the appreciation needed)
ColdTooth
ColdTooth is a furry