forum

Douglas, where art thou?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Meah
While on my stay in the abyss for 85 hours, watashiwa accidentally got horudo of this OT laptop.

Maybe this laptop was handmade by a member of a dying breed shitposting craftsman Mr Jackson

Mr Jackson lives in the Palps mountain range

Putting his kokoro and yume into shitposting with the laptop he handcrafts

But his son Douglas told him that that era has passed, post quality.

And then he ran away from tadaima

But even so, Mr Jackson continues dreaming and hoping that Douglas will comeback to him

Watashiwa can't turn my back on the laptop Mr Jackson made and give up being a shitposter, I couldn't yume of it
If watashiwa hold this laptop while dreaming my kokoro out and shitpost
I'm sure Douglas will comeback as well.

Douglas, where art thou?
KupcaH
Poor Douglas..
Topic Starter
Meah

KupcaH wrote:

Poor Douglas..
Douglas, you've come back :c
Watashiwa doki doki Douglas
Fhaye
Check your underwear, Douglas might be there.
Topic Starter
Meah

Hyerim wrote:

Check your underwear, Douglas might be there.
Are you by any chance, Douglas?
Comfy Slippers
levesterz
let me try a secret ancient technique of the Alabbubububgahjakhashka tribe . this ritual is very sacred and dangerous so hear goes....

Ohhh the great god lukikikwiwkiwikiwi where the f*ck is douglas
Aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... OWh THE GOD HAVE SPOKEN
Douglas in in the land of Okikikiwakakkaka . This island can only be acess one in fourty trillion years and it have only 10 sec for people to enter.
Coincidence duglass was at the area where the island reapear and now he is stuck on the island .
Topic Starter
Meah
Oh Great Chupacabra Magician. I Meah, a Great Wizard of the 7th Special Magic Corps requesting for you to grant me this legendary magic.
A place I want to go, I wish to appear there as I wish so, With my energy, With my mind, I shall go everywhere anytime, Let me stand to that desired place.
By Flying Torillas, Grant me this immediately. So mote it be.
Kyubey
wherefore*
Topic Starter
Meah
some use where, some uses wherefore. Am I taking the right path?
johnmedina999
Teach me how to dougie.
Topic Starter
Meah

johnmedina999 wrote:

Teach me how to dougie.
Drill me with a nail cutter first then I'll teah you how to dougie softly and gently :^) ♥
Fhaye

Meah wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Teach me how to dougie.
Drill me with a nail cutter first then I'll teah you how to dougie softly and gently :^) ♥
Gay
KupcaH
i agree
Topic Starter
Meah
i agree