forum

The Mafia Tree - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
-[Jess]-
unvote

I will do a try,thank you.and I should give up on that.
Topic Starter
Sakura

Drezi wrote:

Sakura wrote:

Same thing as before, but if by Day 3's deadline i haven't found a replacement then Zexion's slot will be modkilled.
Is this a mistake, or do you mean today's (D2) DL?
No i meant Day 3, because Day 2 is almost over and it'll be unfair to modkill the slot with such little time remaining until deadline.
Topic Starter
Sakura
6 hours and a half until deadline!
Vote Count 2.15

-[Jess]- (4) - pieguy1372, Haneii, Amianki, sLaiNi [L-2]
Ace Timing (2) - Ace Timing

Not Voting (6) - Setsuen, - Magic Bomb -, Zexion, Raging Bull, Drezi, -[Jess]-

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to lynch
-[Jess]-

-[Jess]- wrote:

unvote

Typo
*Shouldn't
Drezi
@Haneii and pie: You haven't played with Jess before, she's on a completely different level than what you are used to/would expect, what she has done this game so far makes me think she's town, and her doing nothing is definitely not alignment indicative.

I think Jess lynch is shit today, noone can be blamed for wanting her lynched off, and we don't get any additional information from her flip. I still think we'll be able to read her better based on night results, if we wanted to PL, it should have happened D1, and noone wanted that, now we can't just do a semi-PL due to inactivity again.

Lynch Zexion (Setsuen why aren't you voting him?) at least there are people defending him others scumreading him etc. I totally don't want an inactive slot for whole D3, especially given that I'm scumreading the slot.

Vote: Zexion
sLaiNi

-[Jess]- wrote:

-[Jess]- wrote:

unvote

Typo
*Shouldn't
That's a good thing there. Thank you for that.

Drezi wrote:

what she has done this game so far makes me think she's town, and her doing nothing is definitely not alignment indicative.
I wouldn't say it's town indicative for her, still it's not scum indicative, too.

Drezi wrote:

noone can be blamed for wanting her lynched off, and we don't get any additional information from her flip
Rather that a valid reasoning there.

Still I have some points which I will make clear right now.

-[Jess]- wrote:

Setsuen was trying 1v1 somebody so hard. (I think he is try to scumpaint them while 1v1,and lynch them.It is a genius idea btw,but fail)
This might sound like a scumpartner slip there. Still I would take into consideration that Jess seems to have some problems with expressing herself in English, so it might be a missunderstanding there.

[

So this wouldn't make sense after she literally called Setsuen out for scumpainting.

But Drezi made some good points about that being Jess' playstyle.

I am not 100% sure about a Zexion lynch, yet.

I would rather wait for Sakura to explain if he will stay alive until D3 end or until D2 end. If it's D3 end I am going to vote for him eitherway, just because we will get nothing out of an AFK slot.

Unvote: Jess
Drezi

sLaiNi wrote:

-[Jess]- wrote:

Setsuen was trying 1v1 somebody so hard. (I think he is try to scumpaint them while 1v1,and lynch them.It is a genius idea btw,but fail)
This might sound like a scumpartner slip there. Still I would take into consideration that Jess seems to have some problems with expressing herself in English, so it might be a missunderstanding there.
Well duh, it could mean Setsuen+Jess scumteam, but I think she meant that Setsuen is trying to catch scum by 1v1-ing people. I'm interested what others think of this though!

sLaiNi wrote:

I would rather wait for Sakura to explain if he will stay alive until D3 end or until D2 end.
She already clarified it's D3 end.
sLaiNi
*sigh*
So inactivity is getting us to that point...

Setsuen

Drezi wrote:

Lynch Zexion (Setsuen why aren't you voting him?)

Setsuen wrote:

I'm now waiting for Zexion to be mod killed.

Drezi wrote:

Well duh, it could mean Setsuen+Jess scumteam, but I think she meant that Setsuen is trying to catch scum by 1v1-ing people. I'm interested what others think of this though!.
No. Trying to 1v1 ppl to catch scum is what I am doing but she says I am trying to paint people as scum which is diff from catching scum through 1v1

Vote:Zexion

FINALLY
sLaiNi

Setsuen wrote:

No. Trying to 1v1 ppl to catch scum is what I am doing but she says I am trying to paint people as scum which is diff from catching scum through 1v1
You are also stating that you are the best player and that everyone who you call out for being scum must be 100% scum, and that is also not true. So why believe your difference between scumpainting and scumhunting.

Actually scumhunting would result in you saying "Okay, he behaved fine in this 1o1, he must be town", but you never state out something like that.
Setsuen

sLaiNi wrote:

Actually scumhunting would result in you saying "Okay, he behaved fine in this 1o1, he must be town", but you never state out something like that.
Anyone who seen me in Lupus know that either 1.people tell me to stop 1v1ing bc it is most likely town vs town or 2.people doesn't say anything and therefore whoever I am 1v1ing is scum.

Try again.
Ace Timing
And Frostings was scum based on this method, so it's obviously not too effective.
Setsuen

Ace Timing wrote:

And Frostings was scum based on this method, so it's obviously not too effective.

I barely even 1v1ed Frosting and I told people to COUNTERWAGON ZEXION. Trying to discredit this is just super scummy.
Ace Timing
Ah, I forgot, you weren't the one pushing Frostings, sorry then.
Drezi
zzz so good that people don't even care to show up near DL. do we want a Jess lynch instead of NL if it comes down to that?.. I kinda think she's town based on how she tried to post reads and ended up not being able to feel confident in neither town nor scumreads, and that self-vote later..
Haneii
Unvote

Vote:zexion

Wanna hammer, ace?
Drezi
if Ace voted Zexion he'd be L-1 though.
Drezi
^ninja'd, you appeared right when I posted first :P
Setsuen

Drezi wrote:

if Ace voted Zexion he'd be L-1 though.
and isn't Ace double voter and aren't the votes on Zexion currently at 4?
Amianki
Topic Starter
Sakura
After a lot of arguing the members of the treehouse couldn't agree on who to hang.
Then the sunset indicated the start of the night, and it was too late to continue voting.
So everyone went back to their houses.

Final Vote Count Day 2

Zexion (5) - Drezi, sLaiNi, Setsuen, Haneii, Amianki [L-1]
Ace Timing (2) - Ace Timing
-[Jess]- (1) - pieguy1372

Not Voting (4) - Magic Bomb -, Zexion, Raging Bull, -[Jess]-

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to lynch

No one was lynched Day 2
Topic Starter
Sakura
~Night 2~
- The Register -

Current Housing
[pieguy1372]
[Setsuen]
[- Magic Bomb -]
[Haneii]
[Raging Bull]
[-VACANT-]
[Amianki]
[Ace Timing]
[sLaiNi]
[Zexion]
[-[Jess]-]
[-VACANT-]
[Drezi]

All Night actions are due within 24 hours of this post
Topic Starter
Sakura
notscience replaces Zexion effective immediately.
Topic Starter
Sakura
You gather at the tree, you find the person in charge of the house keys... lying dead on the floor, seems like they never found the keys

pieguy1372 Treehouse Keymaster (Town Night 5 Compulsive Strongwilled Global Roleblocker) was killed Night 2
pieguy1372

Sakura wrote:

Hi, you are a Treehouse Keymaster (Town N5 Compulsive Strongwilled Global Roleblocker)
You have the keys to everyone's house, but someone has stolen them, it'll take you 5 whole days to find them, once you find them, you'll lock out everyone in their house for the night.
N5 Compulsive Strongwilled Global Roleblocker: At Night 5 if you're still alive, every player will be roleblocked, you can't choose to not do this. This action cannot be prevented in any way and will take over every single action during that Night.

You when when all the invaders have been kicked out of the treehouse
~Day 3~
- The Key Maker -

Current Housing
[-VACANT-]
[Setsuen]
[- Magic Bomb -]
[Haneii]
[Raging Bull]
[-VACANT-]
[Amianki]
[Ace Timing]
[sLaiNi]
[notscience]
[-[Jess]-]
[-VACANT-]
[Drezi]

Deadline is in 7 days or on 9/4 16:30 GMT-5

Vote Count 3.0

Not Voting (10) - Setsuen, - Magic Bomb -, Haneii, Raging Bull, Amianki, Ace Timing, sLaiNi, notscience, -[Jess]-, Drezi

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to lynch
notscience
Hi guys.

I'm town.
notscience
I'm also sheeping pie!

vote jess
notscience
Drezi, how close are you and jess?
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 3.01

-[Jess]- (1) - notscience

Not Voting (9) - Setsuen, - Magic Bomb -, Haneii, Raging Bull, Amianki, Ace Timing, sLaiNi, -[Jess]-, Drezi

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to lynch
Amianki
This setup is really confusing.
notscience
You're really confusing.

Join my righteous pursuit.
Raging Bull
No sound above or below.
Raging Bull
Forgot to add.

V/LA 24 hours today
notscience
Hi there RB

Join my righteous pursuit.
Drezi
Vote: notscience
Haneii

Amianki wrote:

This setup is really confusing.

What makes you say that? o.o

I didn't hear anything last night. I'll assume MB and RB did not perform any actions nor were they targeted last night.

Drezi wrote:

Vote: notscience
Is this based on something that happened last night, or are you sticking with your vote from yesterday?
Topic Starter
Sakura
In case it wasn't evident, if you didnt receive any PM about sounds, you didn't hear anything in either direction.
notscience
I asked you a question, Drezi.
Drezi
Zexion should've been lynched yesterday (Ace I'm looking at you) + pie got NK-d
notscience
I asked you a question, Drezi.
notscience

Drezi wrote:

Lynch Zexion (Setsuen why aren't you voting him?) at least there are people defending him others scumreading him etc. I totally don't want an inactive slot for whole D3, especially given that I'm scumreading the slot.

Just so we're all clear on why I should have been lynched yesterday.
show more