forum

The Mafia Restoration Project - GAME OVER (Town Win)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika

BRBP wrote:

For the record, I'm mafia and I immediately had to explain what I do when I was voted.
Since OP wasn't clear enough if we could claim once or not , I'll do it without bold.

I claim to be: Mafia

or am I just getting lynched so that our doctor and cop will be safe, which would pay off in the long run?
i'm not sure if serious or not

either way, that wasn't very smart

Unvote

Vote: BRBP
VoidnOwO
:)
Raging Bull
Unvote

Perhaps if we have a cop, we can have someone check on BRBP?

And what does claiming with bold or not bold do? Make it more official or something?
VoidnOwO
Jinxy
This game, I don't even

At this point I want BRBP lynched for being so anti-town, but it might be an attempt to end day quickly.

BRBP wrote:

or am I just getting lynched so that our doctor and cop will be safe, which would pay off in the long run?
If they are threatened they will claim on their own, all you did is to make the mafia safe too, if you're town and we waste a lynch on you.
Jinxy

BRBP wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

Bandwagon votes w/o explanations are really suspicious now.
Explaining everything you do and acting like you know if a person mafia or not based on a couple of posts is even more suspicious.
"Acting like you know" may be suspicious, I can give you that. However, it is completely irrelevant to NH's quote and "Explaining everything you do" is not suspicious, it helps others understand why you're doing whatever, assuming the reason makes sense. (e.g. NOT lol sacrifice myself for power roles, and indirectly mafia too)
fartownik
Unvote
Sakura
Unvote

You're starting to get really suspicious you know
VoidnOwO
Lybydose
@nohitter: we *could* do follow the cop, but since the doctor can't protect the same target every night, it wouldn't last very long
VoidnOwO
Kanye West

BRBP wrote:

For the record, I'm mafia and I immediately had to explain what I do when I was voted.
Since OP wasn't clear enough if we could claim once or not , I'll do it without bold.

I love how all of you are assuming there's a doctor and cop when one of the possible setups is mountainous 8-) 8-) 8-)
NoHitter

BRBP wrote:

So in one post you claim Mafia and go straight to a WIFOM argument.
Then in the posts after that, you self-vote.

That is not Townie play at all.

True that lynching a vanilla townie over the power role is good for town, but lynching mafia instead of town is still better.
Even if a power role gets in danger, a claim would usually suffice for town not to lynch them. Claiming mafia doesn't really help at all.
Also this:

Kanye West wrote:

I love how all of you are assuming there's a doctor and cop when one of the possible setups is mountainous
The self-vote you did was even more horrible. As town, you want more discussion (since discussion helps town to plan and hunt down scum) - not have the day end early. By self-voting, you bring yourself to one vote less to lynch - making it more likely for someone to hammer, ending the day early.

I'm already voting for BRBP and my vote will stay there.
those

BRBP wrote:

That's a pretty odd role...
VoidnOwO
Topic Starter
dkun

NoHitter wrote:

Mod: Are the mafia roles pure vanilla? (i.e. Goon)
Yes. This is correct.

@game: You're always free to PM or do as NoHitter did and bold "Mod:" at me if you wish to direct a question at me.

Vote Tally:

BRBP (6) - fartownik, Sakura, Hika, Nyquill, Seph, NoHitter
those (2) - BRBP, Lybydose
Seph (1) - JInxyjem
Nyquill (1) - those
No-Lynch (1) - Meatstick
those
Who's Mikurun-run?
Raging Bull
Probably a replacement for someone.

Also Vote:BRBP
Meatstick_old

that's a hammer
Topic Starter
dkun
Vote Tally:

BRBP (8) - fartownik, Sakura, Hika, Nyquill, Seph, NoHitter, Meatstick, Raging Bull
those (2) - BRBP, Lybydose
Seph (1) - JInxyjem
Nyquill (1) - those

As a storm on the horizon edges closer to the ship, it's been a long day of incessant bickering among yourselves. Many various accusations came about, and even a confession! At the end of the day, you (as a group majority) chose to lynch BRBP on the mast in the main deck.

As you guys tied him up, he knew he sealed his own fate by saying those devious words that stirred everyone up. As his head came off, you all searched his body and found a pocketbook "Sailing 101: How to Swap the Poopdeck".

Day 1 END - BRBP - Sailor - Lynched on the main mast

It is now Night. Night will take 24 hours. Please PM me your actions accordingly.

Mikurun-run has been replaced by Tsukasa.
Topic Starter
dkun
You wake up to find the storm still hammering the ship quite hard. Everyone gathers on the main deck for a head count before starting on the ship's daily activities. You can't help but to notice... One is missing. You all find blood dripping off one of the masts and you see Sakura hanging from the foremast, dragging with the wind.

Sakura is now dead.

Sakura - N1 - Sailor - Hung on the foremast

It is now Day 2. You have 96 hours.

It's about two hours early, but I would rather announce early than late. My apologies for the inconvenience if it caused any to anyone.
Lybydose
vote: those
Kanye West
why
Lybydose
he didn't magically stop being scum overnight

so I voted him again
those
lol what a reason
fartownik
Vote: Lybydose
Because I didn't die last night. Also you seem overly confident, about those and in general.
Lybydose
well found two mafia already, those and fartownik.

would the third like to claim as well?
fartownik
Keeps going confident. Just as expected.
Lybydose
are you implying that you aren't confident in your vote on me?
fartownik
I'm making myself more confident post by post, that's what this game is about isn't it. I've been suspicious since the beginning. Also being confident and overly confident is two different things.
Jinxy

fartownik wrote:

Because I didn't die last night.
...? Explain?

Also, those is very scummy to me.
He starts off the NL wagon, and after Nyquill points out why NL is a horrible idea he votes him with a half-assed excuse

those wrote:

Iono, first one to stack votes?
Putting this out so we can get some discussion instead of whatever this ping-ponging is supposed to achieve
Lybydose
Probably just mirroring what I said and saying that because he's still alive, he's still voting for me.

...except he wasn't voting for me, he was on the bandwagon.

those's vote post immediately screamed out "scum" to me, and the fact that he never changed it only drives him further into the hole. Kept his vote on some random person to not be seen voting on the townie wagon. It's likely there's at least one scum on that wagon.
fartownik

JInxyjem wrote:

fartownik wrote:

Because I didn't die last night.
...? Explain?
I've already explained a bit more further. Also why aren't you asking Lybydose to explain as he posted less explanations than me? Stop being suspicious.

JInxyjem wrote:

those wrote:

Putting this out so we can get some discussion instead of whatever this ping-ponging is supposed to achieve
Making others support the suspicions on those is indirectly supporting Lybydose.

Also I'm not saying I'm not suspicious about those, but they're lower every single post now.
Tsukasa
Sakura death was a random kill, IMO.

We can't see who scum are via NK
Tsukasa
Hi. I'm writing this as I go on. So CONSISTENCY IS NOT GUARANTIED

those wrote:

BRBP wrote:

It's already been like 3 minutes and fartownik hasn't said anything, he seems really suspicious.
Vote: No-Lynch.

Obligatory first day nobody vote.
Nope. NL D1 is bad. Heck... The very Idea of NL is bad. Except if it's MyLo/LyLo
It's only good for scum.
You scum bro?

Next 4 NL votes are clearly from newb town sheeping bandwagoners.
So by gut I think fartwonik is town. By this

fartownik wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

Obligatory "voting no-lynch on the first day is not really beneficial for town in any way".

Vote: fartownik
Any reasoning behind this? Or am I just an attention magnet.

those wrote:

Probably a random choice
Dunno if defending scum buddy, or what

those wrote:

Unvote: No-Lynch
Vote: Nyquill

those wishy washy, unsure reads... Hmmmm...

Lybydose wrote:

unvote
vote: those

obvious scum right here

fartownik wrote:

Unvote
And again. Iunno if defending or something. What's with the indirect OMGUS?
Tsukasa
Ah shit I pushed post instead of preview

Lybydose wrote:

@nohitter: we *could* do follow the cop, but since the doctor can't protect the same target every night, it wouldn't last very long
3 scum and too much people on the suspicious pool
We don't even know if we have docs.
Even if we have, The doc will die eventaully.

So yeah... I agree with lyby that we shouldn't do this.

Anyways...

Vote: Those

More likely mafia than fart.
That and those is the most likely lynch
Jinxy

fartownik wrote:

I've already explained a bit more further. Also why aren't you asking Lybydose to explain as he posted less explanations than me? Stop being suspicious.

JInxyjem wrote:

Making others support the suspicions on those is indirectly supporting Lybydose.

Also I'm not saying I'm not suspicious about those, but they're lower every single post now.
I've not asked Lyby to explain anything because I have nothing I don't understand about his posts, simple as that. He's suspicious of those, and you defending those so fervently by attacking him triggered his suspicion too I didn't know the correlation between you being alive and you voting Lyby, so I asked.

Secondly, I don't "support" Lyby, I simply agree with him, and gave my reason as to why I agree. I'm not making others follow anything.
Nyquill

Tsukasa wrote:

fartownik wrote:

Unvote
Just my read here, but I doubt scum would make an OMGUS this obvious.
those

Lybydose wrote:

Kept his vote on some random person to not be seen voting on the townie wagon.
It's not a random person. Stacking votes is an easy to start heading toward the direction of the hammer, which mafia DOES want. It's also what you did to me day 1, and now you're trying to start that wagon.

I don't know how you're coming up with your theories, but your actions seem more mafia than townie to me. omgus, maybe.
Tsukasa

Nyquill wrote:

Tsukasa wrote:

Just my read here, but I doubt scum would make an OMGUS this obvious.
Must be scumslip.

P-edit: That or fart is following too closely to those. So if those really is mafia, then fart is buddy. While the 3rd mafia is between kanye and seph IMO
show more