forum

Perfume - Computer Driving

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Symbolic
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
EEeee
Normal
00:01:09 (1) - remove new combo?
00:11:779 - I know this is the easiest diff, so consider adding a note here, it's sounds empty atm
00:40:65 (1) - this and all that are like this sounds really good :D
00:38:96 (2) - sliders that look like this looks great, just pointing it out, just in case someone says it looks a bit off, if they do say that, tell em to look at it in test, looks good on this side
01:48:15 (8) - just make sure this is snapped, and ur done

Hard
00:25:46 (2) - WTH are these partern until the break, It's sooo weird/awesome I can't judge it, I mean really awesome looking
01:29:40 (5) - new combo? hehehe idk don't need to do this one :P
02:21:52 (3) - New combo :O

woah, well Normal was . . . normal :P, but Hard was :O OMG, anyways nice maps
*star

P.S. Change Hard to Insane, cause it is
Lesjuh
Normal:
All good~

Hard:
00:26:02 (2,1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,1,1,2,1,1,2,3,1,1,2,1) - This part is extremely hard to read. Let's change that 8D Raise the overall diff by 1.
00:27:15 (1) - Remove this combo
00:29:40 (1) - And this one

Should be alot more readable now :3

Very fun map! :D
Topic Starter
Symbolic

EEeee wrote:

Normal
00:01:09 (1) - remove new combo? No, from here i map this part to lyrics.
00:11:779 - I know this is the easiest diff, so consider adding a note here, it's sounds empty atm Added the note, it sounds nice :)
00:40:65 (1) - this and all that are like this sounds really good :D Thanks ^^
00:38:96 (2) - sliders that look like this looks great, just pointing it out, just in case someone says it looks a bit off, if they do say that, tell em to look at it in test, looks good on this side :]
01:48:15 (8) - just make sure this is snapped, and ur done It's snapped :o

Hard
00:25:46 (2) - WTH are these partern until the break, It's sooo weird/awesome I can't judge it, I mean really awesome looking If u watch them in editor u will understand them ^^
01:29:40 (5) - new combo? hehehe idk don't need to do this one :P Naa dont like it here.
02:21:52 (3) - New combo :O Yes sir ! :D

woah, well Normal was . . . normal :P, but Hard was :O OMG, anyways nice maps Thanks, i guess XD
*star Thanks and thanks for modding m8

P.S. Change Hard to Insane, cause it is Won't do that, it's just a Hard [Hard] :P
Topic Starter
Symbolic

lesjuh wrote:

Normal:
All good~

Hard:
00:26:02 (2,1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,1,1,2,1,1,2,3,1,1,2,1) - This part is extremely hard to read. Let's change that 8D Let's not change it =D, check it out in editor and u will probably understand it (all the whistles -they are on loud beats- are jumps, the rest is spaced by distance snap)Raise the overall diff by 1.
00:27:15 (1) - Remove this combo Kdone.
00:29:40 (1) - And this one ^

Should be alot more readable now :3 k :)

Very fun map! :D Thanks and thanks for modding :3
minyeob
[Normal]
01:25:09 (Kiai) - Same issue as [Hard]. (I modded hard first lol) Starting from 01:25:84 (1) can be better

[Hard]
Wow cool patterns~
01:25:09 (Kiai) - Starting from 01:25:84 (3) can be better.

That's all
Have a star from me! ;)
DeathxShinigami
You shall recieve a star.
Topic Starter
Symbolic

minyeob wrote:

[Normal]
01:25:09 (Kiai) - Same issue as [Hard]. (I modded hard first lol) Starting from 01:25:84 (1) can be better Yeah, it looks nice, done :)

[Hard]
Wow cool patterns~
01:25:09 (Kiai) - Starting from 01:25:84 (3) can be better. You're right, done :)

That's all Thanks for modding.
Have a star from me! ;) And have a kudosu from me :D
sesito71
Yeah, I like this song very much :D

Cool maps too =)

[Normal]

Fine, everything looks right :D

[Hard]

Whoa, I think u should call this "Insane" xD It's really hard, and very cool patterns btw :D

00:25:84 (1) - 00:30:71 (1) - Ok, this part is awesome :O

01:52:27 (1) - This can be a bit confusing, but it's ok ^^

and why don't make a Symbolic Slide Diff, and call this Insane? xD

nah, hope this get ranked soon!! =)

Star*
Topic Starter
Symbolic
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
XepherX3
SPOILER
your a superb mapper but on this map...
blablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblabla
bblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblabla
bblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblab
labblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblabla
bblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblab
labblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabbla
blabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblabla
bblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablab
blablabblablabblablabblablabblablab.....

i star this map :lol:
Larto
Topic Starter
Symbolic

Larto wrote:

Hard:
00:26:02 (2,1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,1) - Wow, that section's spacing confused the hell out of me.. it's kinda cluttered too. I'd remap that section ;|
00:40:65 (1,1) - personally, I'd merge those spinners. They didn't trip me up or anything, I just think the first one is kinda short. If you don't wanna change it, I'm fine with that. I stopped the first where the word stopped and started the second where the new word started but I will merge them.
00:46:65 (1,1) - ^ ^
02:05:21 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Remove some New Combos? Maybe. Done :)
02:10:65 (1,1) -personally, I'd merge those spinners. They didn't trip me up or anything, I just think the first one is kinda short. If you don't wanna change it, I'm fine with that blah blah. Done.
02:13:56 (2) - I'd remove that note. It's a bad note indeed >_> removed it.
...What, that was the map? D: Come on, there's so much of the song left I'll discuss this further with you and think about it ^^

Normal:
Okay BUT SO SHORT ;_; I hate mapping normals :P

Thanks for modding :3

***EDIT*** Mapped an extra chorus at [Hard].
Larto
Some minor modding, then bubble!
Skyripper
[Hard]
02:02:59 (3) - new combo
02:17:96 (4) - new combo
02:48:52 (1,2) - this pattern is reallllly confusing, consider stacking it or removing the jump
02:53:21 (4) - new combo (suggestion.) you could also make it like 2:02 and 2:17, but that's just my suggestion
03:05:21 (4) - ^

so really only 3 little things. I will quickly rebubble, just lmk
Topic Starter
Symbolic

Skyripper wrote:

[Hard]
02:02:59 (3) - new combo Done
02:17:96 (4) - new combo Done
02:48:52 (1,2) - this pattern is reallllly confusing, consider stacking it or removing the jump Talked about this with you.
02:53:21 (4) - new combo (suggestion.) you could also make it like 2:02 and 2:17, but that's just my suggestion Done.
03:05:21 (4) - ^ ^

so really only 3 little things. I will quickly rebubble, just lmk thanks for modding <3
Skyripper
such little changes made in the end... (2 new combos) I feel safe in rankage
Sleep Powder
[Hard] is annoying.
De-rank plz

While playing...
spacing was soo bad I thought my mouse sensitivity was off...but it wasn't
hidden sliders
kiai time confusion...
distance spacing ewness...

okay I'm done complaining...I'm done now...
ThePassingShadow
..Not a fan of the spacing. I feel that this needs to be fixed.
mattyu007
Uhh wha...? I hope it's just me o.o;

Sleep Powder
No wonder I thought this beatmap was bad...it really was bad...lulz

I thought it was just me
Lybydose
Play with Hard Rock, it's a LOT easier.
0_o
00:39:52 (4) - Partially off-screen :|
01:58:27 (1,2) - ^

What's wrong with the spacing though? Seemed perfectly fine to me..

Though I would say a higher overall difficulty would have been nice :P
mattyu007

animask wrote:

[Hard] is annoying.
De-rank plz

While playing...
spacing was soo bad I thought my mouse sensitivity was off...but it wasn't
hidden sliders
kiai time confusion...
distance spacing ewness...
Back yourself up / Explain with examples please. In playing the map, I don't think there's anything bad enough to merit a derank.
Takuma
I would say shut the fuck up and stop complaining. Please.
Gabi
im not here to complain or argue. neat map

EDIT: cool
Ephemeral
Hard rock is supposed to make this harder, not make it playable

What the shit was the BAT thinking when this was ranked?
ThePassingShadow
I think peppy needs to take a look at this map to settle all of the disputes.
Lesjuh
Just stfu everyone I SS'd it on 3rd try (yes, escape retries). I didn't have problems with ANYthing.
Go cry somewhere else if you can't fc. This map is awesome.
Ephemeral

lesjuh wrote:

Just stfu everyone I SS'd it on 3rd try (yes, escape retries). I didn't have problems with ANYthing.
That really doesn't say much for the quality of the map considering your skill as a player probably allows you to read otherwise unplayable maps

Still, on principle this map should be deranked until it's fixed - a multiplier adding mod should not make the thing easier to play, period.
ThePassingShadow

lesjuh wrote:

Standards exist for a reason. Maps have standards. Whether or not a map is able to be FC'd or SS'd has nothing to do with whether or not it should be ranked. Go brag somewhere else, lesjuh.

As far as I can see, none of these posts say ANYTHING regarding FCs. Except yours.
mattyu007

Gabi wrote:

01:25:46 (2,3) -
01:37:46 (2,3) -
personally i think these 2 above are unrankable.
It's pretty obvious that the (2) is a hitcircle, while the (3) is the slider. I don't see a problem with this

Gabi wrote:

02:21:71 (2,3,4) -
this one IS unrakable if im not mistaken. i dont think notes overlapping sliders are allowed in such a confusing pattern.
Uhhh I don't see the problem... It goes down the playfield with (1,2,3) before coming back up with a slider on (4). While this could be considered as overlap, I honestly don't see how someone would get confused about how to hit it.

Use your modding ability on maps that are not ranked yet, instead of wasting your time disputing something that has been OK'd by 3 mods (Skipper, me, Takuma).

I really want to just lock this thread right now.

Larto
Gabi
EDIT: cool x2
Ephemeral
I think we need to find some new BATs then if our current ones are incompetent

Maps have been deranked for far less - what's the deal?
show more