fps : Unlimited
osu! version b20120904
resolution 1360x768
screenshot : http://puu.sh/11Tk5
this error make me cant read note, although it happen occasionally

only Xfire and firefox are running in the background
Luna
related to t/96854
and according to peppy, fixed in the latest build (the one that just went live)
peppy
Apparently still exists. Is this replicable on a specific map?
JhowM
i just got a transparent note in this map http://osu.ppy.sh/b/164956

and had lot of trouble with that map before
kikones34
Yesterday I was getting those circles. Today I'm getting totally invisible circles.
You should be able to replicate this at http://osu.ppy.sh/s/1785, but it's random and may take a few tries.
Topic Starter
YielShelion
currently i dont know whether it is specific map or not, testing with other map, will reply once found one
also, one bug, the taiko hit circle doesnt fly and disappear to the health bar as before the update, instead it flew straight behind the healthbar
Topic Starter
YielShelion
well, seems like other maps are also transparent :x
JhowM
there it is
just adding: besides the notes not moving to the lifebar when hit, the spin needs centering in widescreen mode
Topic Starter
YielShelion

JhowM wrote:

there it is
just adding: besides the notes not moving to the lifebar when hit, the spin needs centering in widescreen mode
i also noticed that your blue small circle doesnt have border
Mithos
I can confirm that thi issue still exists. The taiko graphics are being kinda bipolar right now.
Topic Starter
YielShelion
the taiko hit circle not just transparent in some case, it disappear completely!
sometime note that suppose to be there went invisible

also, this bug is obviously not specific map related. tested with another map and still transparent
JhowM

YielShelion wrote:

the taiko hit circle not just transparent in some case, it disappear completely!
I only had totaly invisible note twice. But yeah, they come invisible sometimes.

Also this is not map-specific but doesn't happen in taiko-specific diffs (at least I didn't see any of this yet)
Topic Starter
YielShelion

JhowM wrote:

YielShelion wrote:

I only had totaly invisible note twice. But yeah, they come invisible sometimes.

Also this is not map-specific but doesn't happen in taiko-specific diffs (at least I didn't see any of this yet)
i got this twice in one day already :|
peppy
I'm not sure if I fixed this or not in the latest release (b20120905). Please report back :).
statementreply

peppy wrote:

I'm not sure if I fixed this or not in the latest release (b20120905). Please report back :).
nope :(
JhowM

statementreply wrote:

peppy wrote:

nope :(
peppy
Are you using a custom skin of any kind?
statementreply

peppy wrote:

Are you using a custom skin of any kind?
Edit: (custom osu! skin) + (taiko skin downloaded in updater)
peppy
Okay yeah, it's definitely something to do with custom skins. Will look at it in detail tomorrow.

In the mean time, anyone who is experiencing this please try removing the taiko skin (or turning it off) and see if it resolves.
JhowM
Taiko skin off

osu! default skin + taiko skin off
statementreply

peppy wrote:

Okay yeah, it's definitely something to do with custom skins. Will look at it in detail tomorrow.

In the mean time, anyone who is experiencing this please try removing the taiko skin (or turning it off) and see if it resolves.
default skin and taiko skin turned off
Scarth
Just got this error on this map, from late 2010.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/20804

Insane Difficulty
Topic Starter
YielShelion
still transparent :x
peppy
I found the issue! A horribly dodgy thread race condition with my latest batch of optimisations. Will be fixed in today's release.