forum

[confirmed] Maps with Inifinity bpm or strange sliders wont load after latest update

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Manateeinatree
Problem details:
For whatever reason this map ( https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/718960#osu/1522511 ) cannot load properly after the latest update (Stable 20190808.3).
I tried reinstalling the map, which resulted in it changing from 6.12* to 1* among other things, and the beatmap still couldnt be loaded.
I looked at the broken map in beatmap editor and it seems to be all normal until the stage of the map which has the "error" shaped sliders, fittingly.

Link to timestamped video of the part map where it seems to break (the wack sliders):
https://youtu.be/PcYWqJWb8aQ?t=85

Tried deleting the map folder and installing it again, restarting osu and my computer but nothing that comes to mind seemed to work.

Checked the lastest changelogs and saw "Added sane hitobject parsing limits to fix diffcalc failures" and im guessing this may be part of the issue?

Edit: I just looked at it seems alot of the aspire maps with infinity bpm have the same issue, im guessing this may be the cause and is related the the hitobject parsing limits update

osu! version: Stable 20190808.3 (latest)
Trosk-
Thank you for reporting this!

The issue is related to one of the latest changes implemented in the most recent release, and it will be fixed ASAP.
-Activision
I can play 90% of Aspire maps with no problem.
AlphaEpsiyonny
I have an infinite '1000+' map called Acid Rain. It works fine. I can only use Auto to see the stuff tho. ;w;
Death
The maps described in this post were fixed a few weeks ago, so they should be playable. I believe this is still confirmed because the star rating is incorrect. Not sure when that is going to be fixed.
Dash_4
All cYsmix's songs for me don't, "Load Successfully", (Beatmap didn't load successfully).
Also other beatmaps.
Please help.
Death

Dash_4 wrote:

All cYsmix's songs for me don't, "Load Successfully", (Beatmap didn't load successfully).
Also other beatmaps.
Please help.
Please make a new thread for your issue.