forum

HOW TO DELETE A BEATMAP >w<

posted
Total Posts

i also wouldlike to know the star difference between your hardest cleared map and your hardest fc-ed map.

2.04%
3.24%
7.16%
18.40%
13.71%
13.12%
9.28%
4.60%
5.62%
22.83%
Total votes: 1174
Topic Starter
LeNordCo

HOW TO DELETE A BEATMAP

hello! I made a map a few month ago and it was very bad but i published it because i thought it was good. Nos it is in my graveyard and i would like to know if it was possible to delete it, and if it is what must i do to delete it, and if i will be able to publish 5 beatmaps again.

sorry for my english, thanks for answering.
Epicentrum
You need to wait a few month without updating your beatmap, so your beatmap will go to the graveyard and you can delete it easly

*bad english
Ashton
To delete your beatmap you will need to travel to the beatmap discussion of your graveyarded map, and then there will be a delete button. . Deleting a beatmap will remove it from the site so nobody will be able to download it.

Without osu!supporter (which you can buy https://osu.ppy.sh/store/products/208 here) you will only be allowed to have 5 pending beatmaps. You will need to rank or wait until your beatmap is graveyarded again do be able to upload another beatmap. You can have as many beatmaps as you'd like in the graveyard section.
DT12comgaming
What if is a WIP, how do i delete it? here is the link https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1119264
Zelzatter Zero
WIP is just like Pending beatmap (notice how WIP maps are also in Pending Maps category) which means you'll also have to wait for it going to Graveyard to delete.

Also, don't bump old threads.
Libera
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Zelzatter Zero

Libera wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I SAID DON'T BUMP OLD THREADS.
illegalBacon
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Zelzatter Zero

illegalBacon wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
HOW MANY TIMES DID I HAVE TO SAY IT AGAIN??? DON'T BUMP OLD THREADS!!!

*sigh* people have lost their ability to read do they?
Umi Sonoda-
a
_Lilac
a PepeLaughing
Zelzatter Zero
:facepalm:
CatchLemon
ok