forum

HI GUYZ WHATS GOIN ON IN DIS THREAD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gunzil
HOTT CYBARS AND TEH PARTAYZ IS WAHTS GOING ON YO

Srsly though, I go by the username of Gunzil, I suppose. I've gone through several, but Gunzil has no definitive meaning, it's a word I made up many years ago, so it makes everyone think I'm super cool. My avatar hold little to no meaning. It's the only image I have that's the appropriate size. Also it looks cool. I'm currently attempting to get onto that damned top 50 ranking chart, because then I can show all my friends how super cool I am. Favorite beatmaps include Still Alive, Always, Ride on Shooting Star, Ready Steady Go, and them Phoenix Wright remixes. Goddamn mouse doesn't like to cooperate with me, however, since it's on the arm of my chair, and usually messes up my combos. I need a mousepad or a tablet.

Anyways, this cake is great.
It's so delicious and moist.

vvv Hey look there's no signature down there :O
awp
k I thought that was an attached image but it's your sig

you might want to shrink that; it's obnoxiously large
eyup
Gunzil, just to let you know, peppy has removed your sig. Generally in any forum you should keep your signatures to a minimum - in both file size and occupied space. Your image was about 1MB and also much too big in dimension.

You're welcome to upload a more forum-friendly signature though!
Topic Starter
Gunzil
Ok, I wasn't too sure about those particular rules. I just stuck it there for the sake of sticking it there.
peppy
Don't worry, we're not too angry :).