forum

[osu!std] 11/2/18 Virtual Riot - Stay For A While by ProfessionalBox

posted
Total Posts

Should Virtual Riot - Stay For A While by ProfessionalBox be Loved?

Yes
86.32%
No
13.68%
Total votes: 307
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Virtual Riot - Stay For A While by ProfessionalBox
Captain's Description (by DigitalHypno):
Yet another ProfessionalBox map has made its way to the Loved voting stage! This time, it's a control-crazy map of Virtual Riot's ""Stay For A While"" designed to throw you off with its confusing slider shapes and insanely high slider tick rate of 4. Tied along with quite a catchy and energetic future bass song, this map does an amazing job creating a unique playing experience—I'm sure the 120+ favorites can agree with me on that! So, what say you? Think you've got the cursor control it takes to pass a map like this? If you said yes, I'm going to need you to stop reading this and give the map your best go. Trust me, it'll be worth it! Afterwards, come back to this page and drop a vote on the map's poll!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/825512