forum

How many registered accounts are there?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
samijnski
I want to know so I can interpret my rank better. Ex: Right now I'm rank 240k but to know how good that is compared to every other player there is I need to know how many ranked accounts there are. This way I can see if there are more or less people behind me then in front of me. So I can calculate the top x% I am in.

So is there any way to see this?

Thanks in advance!
Juuuuuuuuul

idk if accurate.
Topic Starter
samijnski
If that's true, being rank 200k would be like very good LOL
tomatas95
200k is good. I think its like 3million +++++++
I'm at 100983 :u
Deva
Consider that once 7k pp was #1 and now 7k pp isn't enough to get you even to top 1000

Basically it means 4 years ago you would've been a 50k
-Justi-
Now it's 34389377
kaedori
thanks for the answer! mandatory please don't necropost please theres a big red warning that tells you not toooooooo
I AM VERY SMART

-Justi- wrote:

Now it's 34389377
That's a lot
Heet147
when I made my account a month ago my rank was 4.8 mil. now its 1.2 mil. There are maybe more than 5 mil accounts in osu!
Kytonee

samijnski wrote:

I want to know so I can interpret my rank better. Ex: Right now I'm rank 240k but to know how good that is compared to every other player there is I need to know how many ranked accounts there are. This way I can see if there are more or less people behind me then in front of me. So I can calculate the top x% I am in.

Thanks in advance!

I know I’m like 6 years late, but osu!daily has shows you a % of where you are on the leaderboard
I AM VERY SMART

Kytonee wrote:

samijnski wrote:

Thanks in advance!

I know I’m like 6 years late, but osu!daily has shows you a % of where you are on the leaderboard
"Last seen 9 months ago"

I doubt they're going to respond right now
show more