forum

A new era is coming...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dialect
Well here comes the Post-OT!Pression Era.. The outbreak ends with people like Meah being sent to hospitals to get treatment.. Or those people just die off and move to FG..

Some people will try to run away from OT, and it'll cause OT to fall into a deep depression.. Next, Min's Bar and Doomsday's OT Bar would be demolished because of inactivity.. But then Trashiputis-M comes and infects people as it hasn't been treated yet.. Shitposts will emerge and everything will be in chaos.. People slowly become more insane as this era becomes more depressing, but chaotic..

Or..

The outbreak ends, Meah stops shitposting, and here's to a new era of post-OT!pression! New events and drama occur as we emerge into this new era of excitement... Then an anime is made called The OT!Chronicles...

Those are possibilities..

Well that was useless.
Serraionga
abraker
things are same old

last big change was the end of the fag interactions which fed into negative feedback loop allowing memes, circlejerks, and some decent quality content. Oh and the total breakdown of lordship.
Westonini
Well it better hurry.
Topic Starter
Dialect

Westonini wrote:

Well it better hurry.

yeah i don't want meah shitposting and infecting everyone..
ColdTooth
fuck
Quibbly
*Meah silently picking a random af photo to shipost behind the scenes*
abraker

Quibbly wrote:

*Meah silently picking a random af photo or vid to shipost behind the scenes*
ftfy
levesterz

abraker wrote:

Quibbly wrote:

*Meah silently picking a random of photo of ziraffe or zebra or vid(kpop) to shipost behind the scenes*
ftfy
Ftftfy
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

Quibbly wrote:

*Meah does something stupid to get themselves silenced*
ftfy
ftftfy
Achromalia

levesterz wrote:

abraker wrote:

Quibbly wrote:

*Meah silently picking six random of photos of ziraffes, zebras, or some videos (usually k-pop) to shitpost behind the scenes along with saving another 24 pictures in the files*
ftfy

Ftftfy

ftftftfy
Stefan
Can we recap the lore about OT
kai99
theres no lore
Meah
Legends only
johnmedina999
SSR cards only
magalphs
No clue what this thread is but i was watching an anime and one of the female characters made a reference to your title, i kid you not. they said ara ara which is a direct copy of the era in your title. Is your title a reference to the anime I watched? To narrow it down there was a male character with black hair, a girl with twin pig tails who treated aforementioned main character rudely but secretly harbored feelings for him, and 4 other characters all with bigger than average knockers but the size between each character varied and one of them had like, REALLY BIG tiddies. sorry for the suggestive content but I really must know.
kai99
now thats a new type of autism
johnmedina999

magalphs wrote:

No clue what this thread is but i was watching an anime and one of the female characters made a reference to your title, i kid you not. they said ara ara which is a direct copy of the era in your title. Is your title a reference to the anime I watched? To narrow it down there was a male character with black hair, a girl with twin pig tails who treated aforementioned main character rudely but secretly harbored feelings for him, and 4 other characters all with bigger than average knockers but the size between each character varied and one of them had like, REALLY BIG tiddies. sorry for the suggestive content but I really must know.
Do you remember any names? Maybe that will help us narrow it down.
magalphs
Do not remember any names(they were all in like backwards talk or whatever >"w"<) but the male character was very plain and uninteresting if that helps.
Quibbly

magalphs wrote:

Do not remember any names(they were all in like backwards talk or whatever >"w"<) but the male character was very plain and uninteresting if that helps.

abraker?
show more