forum

Agnes' heartfelt feelings.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Agnes
This will probably be the only time I'm making my own thread on Off-Topic.

So, for a month or so, I've been thinking about the idea of making a thread outside of mod queues. So I considered doing something along the lines of what Jarby and failboat did: talking about how they feel about anyone who posts on this thread. So, the concept is simple.

You post, I share. Simple as that. So, lay it on me.

Oh yeah: Anything with inside jokes / slightly more in-the-know comments will probably be covered by spoiler. Just because I can do that.

Group 1 (Shiirn, CDFA, Larto, jjrocks, and NoHItter)
Shiirn: I fucking love you. I say this with so many reasons behind it. At first, to be quite frank, I thought you were gonna end up like one of those coldhearted dicks who didn't care about ANYONE. But... When we talked more, we started to understand each other. Grew a close bond. Eventually, it became a brother/sister friendship, but then progressed all the way into lovers. And yet, even the title "lovers" cannot fit our bond's strength. You helped me follow my heart truly, just as I helped you find out that there is a future. And that's the future with us together. I love you. Stay strong.

RUY THE POLICE CAR AAAAAA

CDFA: You're silly. Very, very, very silly. But I respect you like any other friend I have, which is greatly. Though you say the most... oddest things within #modhelp, doesn't change the friendship we share, despite the fact that we don't talk often. But hey, we should start to do so. Also, rule 34 is dangerous. Watch yourself.

YU-GI-OH RULE 34 IS SILLY ANYWAY

Larto: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I wish the community didn't piss you off so much. I actually miss your mapping and you should be doing this a lot ten fold. But that's not the matter here. You're a very cute fellow (as I've seen from your IRL pictures :>), and pretty fun to talk to. And thank you for participating in that huge birthday gift of mine. It was amazing. And I personally thank you on this because out of the people who mapped it, you were the most unlikely. Thank you for your kindness.

DID YOU KNOW THAT SAPPHIRE IS SO GOD DAMN ADORABLE? JESUS

jjrocks: You're such an adorable white black kid. You're ever so motivated in everything you do, from osu!monthly to high school matters. Hell, I wish I was like this when I was in high school. I couldn't get motivated like that worth shit. But anyway, back to the point: I wish you the best of luck in college, and I hope your dreams and knowledge take you far.

BLACKMAILING IS NOT COOL, JS

NoHItter: Haha. It's been quite sometime since we've known each other, yes? Like a group of others, coming from the time of #mod. Can't believe how time went by. I especially enjoyed the time we hung around and worked together in the MAT. I doubt you'll return, but just remember that you were an awesome comrade in the MAT. Make sure to visit more often in #modhelp, too.

YA DAMN MAFIA ADDICT

Group 2 (Gonzvlo, Rena-chan, adam2046, iMercurial, and silmarilen)
Gonzvlo: Gonzy, you adorable little bunny-snuggler, cake-dealer you. Being one of the younger friends I know of, I find you outright adorable just like SapphireGhost. The conversations we end up having can be a bit random, despite the vague talks. However, you're an awesome little guy. Stay that way and never change, okay?

AND DON'T YOU DARE DO THE CINNAMON CHALLENGE, DAMMIT

Rena-chan: Hello, mistress. Once a person that I greatly feared (for reasons I can't remember for the moment), but now someone I can call an awesome friend. I enjoy talking to you, playing your maps, and drinking tea with you. There's the occasional times where I see rose petals in the breeze and I end up thinking: "Hey. I think Rena's stalking me today." But I usually wouldn't mind. As long as you're gentle!

POMF=3, RIGHT ON THE ROSE PETAL BED

adam2046: Did you know that you're my social God? Yes, social God. You have no idea how much you played a role in my activity in osu! today. If it wasn't for the day in #osu, when you told me to keep talking, I started to grow out of my shell that day. You might not remember, but I do. And I thank you with a whole heart for it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA FU PASONIA

iMercurial: Hello there! We don't... truly speak too much, so my thoughts on you can't expand as much as I'd like, but I do think you're quite a nice guy. Not to mention that bandanna looks good on ya. Just be careful with shitposting.

ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAAA

silmarilen: Hmm. I haven't really even talked to you in game. But considering what I see on the forums, you seem cool. Just... not too sure if you even pissed off anyone too bad lol.

PM ME SOMETIME, OK?

Group 3 (failboat, dkun, Real, meiikyuu, and Mr_Color)
failboat: You're like, one of the greater reasons as to why I don't like judging people by first glance. Your forum persona make get out of hand, but when someone really talks to you... It's very enjoyable. I always like to hear about your life, see what artworks you're working on at the time, and other silly things. I'm glad we've became friends and I hope we'll talk even more in the future. Good luck with your artistic hobby, friend!

YOU SILLY POOF

dkun: A true bro. Dear God, don't get me started on you. If I recall correctly, I vented to you about some of my issues and you were able to understand them. I'm just glad I could return the favor by doing vice versa. Not only that, you always stick up for your friends. Donating money, offering assistance... Hell, you might be even helping out my dearest lover, Shiirn. You have no idea how happy I'd be if you and him were able to hang out with each other a lot, and Shiirn would have to deal with a lot less stress. But really, thank you for being a great friend.

U KNOOOOOO

Real: You've been around #modhelp for... a decent amount of time. I vaguely speak to you, really. But I know that you're awesome in your own way. Not to mention, you're one of those cool #french guys, so I'm cool with it either way.

STOP BEING SO LAZY, THOUGH, OK?

meiikyuu: Ahh, Meii-chan. Thank you for the hard work on the pairing avatars for Shiirn and I. Your time on them was greatly appreciated. Not to mention, you're making sigs and avatars for a lot of other people at once. I'm surprised you're able to keep up, to be honest. Keep fightin' through those requests, sister. I salute you.

WANNA KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT WHEN YOU MADE THE SIG/AVATAR REQUEST THREAD? "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED."

Mr_Color: Nooo! Stop leaving, dammit! But anywho, seriously: Again, you're one of those awesome #french people who just so happen to hang around #modhelp a lot. And usually when we talk, it's of random things and in the future, o!m stuff. But yes, onto the point! I wish you good luck at your exams, and do not fail. I believe in you.

AND YOUR SIDETRACK COUNT IS PURE EVIL

Group 4 (kanye west, Mianki, Cuddlebun, Derekku, and The Kilted Mosquito)
kanye west: You're a very awesome guy, as far as I know. Quite mutual to many of my other friends, so I ought to speak to you one-on-one sometime. Also, we should play more IRC mafia together with the other guys soon!

I SERIOUSLY WONDER WHY YOU HAVE THIS AS YOUR USERNAME

Mianki: I never spoke to you in game. Ever. But I don't have to in order to know that you're pretty damn awesome. Not to mention, that you're pretty good looking. Especially in glasses. ESPECIALLY in glasses. I hope we get to talk sometime, though. You seem like someone fun. I'm sure you hang out in #oldosu, though, right...?

FINLAND FINLAND FINLAND FINLAND FINLAND

Cuddlebun: Hai Tode! Haven't spoken to you in quite sometime, it seems. In my mind, I consider you one of the queens of Off-Topic (you, Rena-chan, Wojjan, and E-Hooker). Your posts are quite entertaining to read, and I even get some laughs out of it. We should totally talk some more sometime.

This'll be the only spoiler not in caps, but yes: I'm black, I promise. I just sound white.

Derekku: One of my amazin' bfffffffffffffffffffffffffs. I always thought you were such a warmhearted fellow, and you are! You are also the very first person I met in person from osu!. Grats on that! I enjoyed the hugging and the pictures we took. Hell, you even sent me five dollars for a BACONATOR. That's some awesome stuff. Thanks a ton.

WE STILL HAVE TO READ MORE COMICS SOMETIME, JUST CUZ

The Kilted Mosquito: U-Um... g-good luck on your map...? I don't see you often, or talk to you enough to really state anything good or bad. My apologies. :?

Group 5 (DeathxShinigami, Beuchi-chan, Emaal, Hernan, and those)
DeathxShinigami: Alright, then. At first, we had quite bumpy opinions about each other. AKA one hated the other for some specific reasons. But I remember that one day you apologized to me. I couldn't describe the feeling. As a matter of fact, I still can't to this day. However, I'm glad about one thing: We finally had set aside our differences and we've grown as friends. I can't wait to work on that beatmap project with you and the others.

TO BE HONEST, I NEVER EVEN HATED YOU. I AIN'T EVEN MAAAAD

Beuchi-chan: Haaaiii Beuchi~. One of my other bffffffffffffffffffffffs. And also, my waifu. Do remember that I'll be here for girl talks and the like. Maybe even roll around on the floor, eat cakes together, and just be girly BFFs. =w= And, thank you for your organization along with Rukarioman to start up that amazing birthday beatmap and got it done on the day of my birthday. Thank you, oh thank you. So much.

INCEPTION

Emaal: Hello! I ought to speak to you more often. You've been around since #mod, have always been a fun spirit to talk to. And judging by the IRL pictures, you look like an adorable model. And I'm definitely happy for you and LillyWonka for being together. I hope you two have a wonderful relationship and hope you two stay happy together.

PENIS, EMAAL

Hernan: um um um

I really have nothing to judge you by yet. Give me a bit more time, though!

those: Canadian player. Pro Canadian player. Also contains quite the interesting personality along with it. One of these days, I hope to multi with you and play all of those insane maps. Also, map more. Promise Ring was a very interesting map and I really like your style of mapping.

YEAAAAHHHH CANADAAAAA

Group 6 (Backfire, friendok, Daru (because for some reason I forgot him), Smileynator, and E-Hooker)
Backfire: A dear old friend of mine. I remember a while back, we were indeed quite close. It may not seem like we're not close now, but I promise you: I still hold you as a close friend. I'm always here to listen to your problems and I'm always here for even the most random of talks. If I recall, you still even keep my cell phone number. If I am to disappear, or you're just off somewhere, text me anytime. Really!

FUCK BITCHES

friendok: At first, I actually only disliked you because you were an uber annoyance. I actually felt like shit for judging you like that. I apologize deeply. After actually speaking to you, I find out that you're actually quite the harmless soul and you're actually very nice to have a conversation with. Again, I'm sorry for disrespecting you like that. I'm happy to be your friend.

THAT INDIAN MOVIE MAP WAS HILARIOUS

Daru: An osu! oldie and a very talented artist. Despite your very busy class schedule, you're able to visit osu! whenever you can, and it's much better than never being able to see you. You're one of #modhelp's main residents (I'd state this in other people's comments, but that would take effort; so, they should know who they are!), and you tend to be witty and funny.

I CAN'T CONFESS MY LOVE FOR YOU BECAUSE SHIIRN TOOK IT, I'M SORRY

Smileynator: You're a questionable fellow for the moment. I know you lurk in #modhelp, but I haven't seen you speak a WHOLE bunch. But... I'm sure my respect for you will grow when I start to know you better. Well, I, uh... hope you enjoy your stay at #modhelp. Whee.

E-Hooker: We actually went WAY back. Back into Nexon Audition, if I remember properly. This was around... '08 or '09ish, even? Yeah, I'm sure you vaguely remember the bout against your fam, the E-Crew, and my fam, Rave. Those were both horrid times and fun times. I don't know what's up with either fam now, though. But it doesn't matter now.

What matters is that you make an awesome friend, as much as an awesome queen. But one of these days, hun, you need to step on the client so I can talk to your ass.

HEY, DO YOU REMEMBER HELIX? I FEEL UP I'M FALLIN' UP I'M FALLIN'

Group 7 (Wojjan, Natteke, Raging Bull, Krisom, and Blue Dragon)
Wojjan: Wojjie <3 Believe it or not, we've known each other for longer than we think. I think I've known about you for around a year or two now, and my opinion of you has never changed: you're a very awesome gal. And I like that spunk you have. You're simply amazing and seeing you post in my birthday thread this year actually filled me with great joy.

WOJJAN 4 OFF-TOPIC MODERATOR

Natteke: Like a few people, I pretty much stated a bit about you in my userpage. But hey, what's wrong with repeating things? not like 80% of people read those things, anyway. A very talented mapper, a person with an interesting personality but has this troll aura. I tend to ignore the aura though. Overall, you're pretty good to talk to. Not to mention, your humour/reaction images are quite hilarious.

I can't think of anything spiffy to put here, so I'll just say that your Airwave map was epic.

Raging Bull: You disappeared. For months. Believe it or not, despite the lack of us talking to each other, you actually worried me a bit. But, I'm glad to see you return save and sound from wherever you have went off to. I'm sure you told me, but my memory tends be off sometimes. Welcome back to osu!, friend. Hope things warm up for ya.

I WAS GONNA MOD YOUR MAP, BUT THEN MY PC DIED AGAIN

Krisom: Hai Krissy! You're also another long-term friend of '09! You have no idea how happy I've gotten when you got promoted from a MAT to BAT. It's sad that I barely even remember the times of when you were a MAT, really. But what matters is that we got to work side by side, then you got promoted to something greater. And now, you've retired in peace, able to chill back for a bit. Your efforts in the community was definitely not wasted. Also, keep mapping, yo. >w<

STEAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKK

Blue Dragon: You're one of the most mature 14 year olds I've known. Ever. Even today, it's hard to believe that you're actually 14, since I actually sometimes mistaken you for at least 17 or 18 years old. Also, I'm not sure if I ever told you this, but I hold you dear like a son of mine. I often hate to see you bummed out, so I try to be here for you as much as possible. Like a mother. I love you dearly. Stay happy.

insert variations of BR laughter here

Group 8 (Kitsunemimi, gp0, D33d, Faust, and Sync)
Kitsunemimi: Or should I say... Harris73. Again, known you from the times of #mod. It's been two years now. I remember when you used to come in out of nowhere and sat on me whenever I appeared. Hell, if I'm correct, you were the one that invented the great Agnes tower. Those were fun, fun times. Also, did you believe how happy I gotten when your Misfortunes map FINALLY got ranked? It took ages upon ages, but it finally happened. I'm still happy for you to this day. >v<

ONE OF THESE DAYS, I WILL NIBBLE YOUR EAR.

gp0: Dammit. You bastard. You ALWAYS went missing at random and at first you worried me sick. Finally hearing about you, I felt relieved. You and your life stuff. But anywho, hearing about how you've been fairing has actually filled me with joy. I'm glad you're fine and the conversations we have are outright hilarious. Also, I'd get on Skype, but... PC broke. Laptop I'm on right now overheats so damn easily from calls. It's stupid.

WRATH OF COCKS

D33d: Yes, David, I know we don't talk too often. But your personality is just blooming with interest for me. And as far as I know, you have a nice taste in music, and a pro musician. I actually got excited to hear that you were into jazz music, even. Even though I'm not that big on jazz, it's still enjoyable to listen to every once and a while. You do have to play for me sometime! Also, you and Jarby make an adorable couple. :>

DICKS? DICKS.

Faust: Ah, yes. Yet another '09er. Back in the days you were OH-SHI-. I barely remember those days, to be honest. But whatever happened back then, brought us to be friends today. You have this mysterious aura to you, but it's quite alluring. Our conversations got me wondering about numerous of things, such as my belief in God, to anime recommendations and the like. I'm glad to have became your friend.

600 TIMING SECTIONS

Sync: Wow, F2P games and 21 hour Skype calls. Jeez, who took up all of that time? You better catch up on sleep, damn you. Back to the point! Despite the amount of countless times I tell you to shut up, I hope you remember that I'm always still a friend of yours. I'm truly serious about this. Like a true bro, I'll have your back. Trust me.

I HAVE NO REASON TO TELL YOU TO SHUT UP RIGHT NOW, IT'S AMAZING

Group 9 (LaVolpe024, SapphireGhost, Haneii, lizzehb, and Copter-kun)
LaVolpe024: Ha ha. You're quite the charmer, aren't you? You're one of the very few that seem to treat me quite formally. Like a queen, if I were to describe it. Your kindness truly tickles me pink. Visit the IRC more often, will ya? Conversations with you would be quite pleasant, don't you think?

witty comment of gentlemen stuff goes here

SapphireGhost: Been waiting for you to come on all day! Also another notable intelligent mind in general, tending to bring the ways of philosophy into our conversations. Though, we tend to also speak of Cuties, pigeons, bunnies, and Dia. Overall, I enjoy the time we spend together. Always! I'm happy to have broke out of my shell and tried to approach you more that day. I regret nothing.

And I will always be here, here, and here.

Haneii: Another Canadian player. Also an adorable and slightly-frightening Axel-obsessed girl. Ever since the time I was AgnesChan (I suppose this goes to the others of #mod as well :U), I was proud to show you so much respect. And might I say, thank you for being one of those girls with that stupid "osu! girl players" sig. I mean, do you all really need that to prove you're a girl? But, back on point.

One of these days, I hope to meet you. =v= But for now, my main goal is to talk to you even more!

I'M ENVIOUS ABOUT YOU AND THE OTHERS CANADIANS ABOUT THAT OREO PIE STILL. DAMMIT CANADA

lizzehb: Dear god you have to be like... one of the most hyper girls I've ever witnessed, possibly. You can be very talkative, but you're fun to listen to. Just as much as JJ. Who can be very damn talkative (but I love you both, so don't worry). You're a very wonderful girl and your cosplays are awesome. I hope to see more out of you and possibly speak to you more in the future. Maybe even play a game with you, given my PC is to cooperate.

YOUR CHEST IS LARGE

Copter-kun: Austtralian player. I can't seem to come up for the right word to describe you. Don't worry, though: it should be a positive word. Your mapping style is quite unique, and I usually enjoy glancing at it in the editor or even trying to play it (even if I fail. A lot). You tend to lurk on the bounds of both #modhelp and #osu. Let me tell you, you brave soul: I'm surprised you haven't slipped entirely into stupidity. You're a soldier in my eyes. Seriously.

GOTTA GO FAST

Group 10 (Shellghost, Ephemeral, Rantai, Quaraezha, and Azure_Kyte)
Shellghost: First things first. You're one hilarious fuck. You never seem to fail to make me or Rena-chan laugh with your humour. And a lot of the time, your posts end up to be "10/10, would read again" posts. I wish I could take the time right now and just put on some awesome posts for your comment, but I must do that another time. Also, the time we spend together with Rena. Oh, don't get me started. Chair Simulator 1.0 brought along some awesome times for the three of us, and she seriously has to continue them.

But yes, please: never change who you are, cool kid.
By the way, I never gave up on my genderbending project; it's just that classes are holding me back for the moment. I'll be pestering you for a bit of help when I'm about to start up the chapters again.

Ephemeral: The seagull God of Valhalla. Your presence on this thread is a great blessing, for I get to share my feelings toward you in such a way.

Okay, serious time. Ephemeral, you have no idea how much you helped me with my emotional issues. There were even some talks we had together about things that brought along stress and other emotions, both one-on-one and in #mod/#modhelp. I never truly thanked you for it, but... Thank you for your wise, wise words. I've been following some advices of yours that you gave to other people in #mod/#modhelp. They never failed me yet. Thank you.

I FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD WAS ALMOST VALHALLA'D. I WON'T LET YOU DOWN, EPHEMERAL. FOR THE SAKE OF VALHALLA.

Rantai: You're solely a forum lurker and I actually find it just a bit saddening that you're not on the client or IRC more. By reading your posts, my interest to talk to you only grows more and more. You ought to hit me up sometime so we can just... y'know, talk. Spend a bit of time together. This was the same case for ampzz at first, until I caught up in game one day. Was an awesome feeling, and I hope I can catch you sometime as well.

I WAS DEVASTATED WHEN THEY REMOVED TALIM IN THE RECENT SOUL CALIBUR, TOO. VERY DEVASTATED.

Quaraezha: NOW THAT'S BULLSHIT. You know I love you, man! That has never changed, and never will! Do you not know how dull some of the osu!monthly meetings gotten without your hilarious puns? :< And it's like, anytime anyone makes a damn pun, I think of you. Either that, or ponies make me think of you. And ponies are everywhere. ;w;

On a serious note: please don't think my friendship for you has grown weaker. It really hasn't at all. Also, you have a great talent of photoshopping and art. Don't let those things go. >v<

AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

also I swear I'll try to get on FB for your sake

Azure_Kyte: I'm using your original name because god dammit, the new one bothers me so much. Anywho, we go a long way. I think you were one of the first souls that were kind to me and I appreciate your presence. Also, you were the most richest guy I've known who was so damn courteous. Rokodo provided me with the subscriber and you just kept fueling me up since then. I thank you quite greatly for your kindness. Also, you need to stop disappearing. It makes me sad to see you go like that. At least leave a message every now and again, you silly willy.

DID I TELL YOU THAT I'LL NEVER GET USED TO KITE?

Group 11 (Elly-chan, Lilac, Xgor, Corin, and lolcubes)
Elly-chan: First off, I had no bad intentions of you at all. Like Copter, you're a roamer of both #osu and #modhelp and I salute you for not falling into the stupidity. Also, did anyone ever tell you how outright adorable you are? If nobody hasn't, let me be the first. I'd hug you to no end. And like quite a few people, you have a growing artistic spark in you. Keep it with you always. It's a very special gift to have, I promise.

EVERYTIME I SEE A FLANDRE, I THINK OF YOU

Lilac: Ah, Lily. Someone I've known for a while. Again. I tend to know a lot of '08/'09ers... Anyway, there were times earlier on when I was actually nervous to speak to you. I think this was around the time I joined / just touching into early '10. But when I started to talk to you more, I finally broke out of my shell, just a bit more. We started some WiP collabs, both online and offline and wrote stories together, among other things. Oh yeah, remember when you were mentioned as MarioBros777? Yeah, me too.

GET A MAID DRESS AND TAKE UPSKIRT PICS

Xgor: Hello, cooldude. Did you know that I kept getting you and 0_o (facebro) mixed up a lot? Yes, I don't know HOW I do that, but I did. Back on topic, I've never picked up any true negative or positive vibes. It was moreso neutral. But you are indeed a nice person to be around. You were also a fellow MAT comrade and the time we worked together with all the others was pretty well-spent, I'd say. Hope life is treating you well.

ONE DAY, I WILL BEAT GODDAMN FISH ON THE INSANE DIFFICULTY

Corin: You adorable blonde bastard. At first, I thought you was really going to be the thorn on my side, but we talked a bit and I got to know of you a bit better. From my perspective, you're tend to be quite the funny guy, but you know when it's time to get serious, you get serious. Like dkun, you can always be a bro and stick up for your friends when needed. I respect ya.

Lolis.

lolcubes: Cubesy! <: You'd be surprised that I vaguely remember you before you became a BAT, really. Heck, I'm not sure if there was a time you were a MAT! The time just goes by too quick nowadays for me to remember properly. I'm proud of your efforts, really. And your mapping is quite fun (I even have a goal to at least pass one Insane of yours, once my PC gets fixed). However, your love for cake probably matches that of James2250's. Which is terrifying. Just don't eat all the cake, okay?

We can have a tea party sometime involving cake anywho!

Group 12 (ampzz, Keksi, UnderminE, Rokodo, and Sinistro)
ampzz: A loving master of mine who has a family of all-around osu!pros. I’ve always found you everywhere in Off-Topic, as well as Otaku Culture, and I always thought you were a cool guy, just like Rantai (or is she female). The day I found out that you were on the client, I was just like “YAY!” Since the first day we talked, I was always eager to learn more about you. Not to mention, your photoshop skills are awesome as always. And you even picked up on mapping. Can’t wait to see your future projects.

I STILL WANT MY HEAD PIECE BACK

Keksi: Hello, my adorable son! You’re one of the sillier people that I know of that come from #modhelp and #german. We actually just barely talk, but I know you enough to give you just a bit of praise. I’m aware that you do have your visits on the editor and one of these days, I plan to check out your mapping work. … Also, on a side note, don’t pop in out of nowhere and spectate me. It scares mama.

DELICIOUS

UnderminE: My master’s loving imotou, who never seems to fail to put a smile on my face whenever I see her around. Another one of those awesome osu! Females as well. And for reasons unknown, whenever you spectated me, I actually started to play better (while we most of everyone else, my performance slips violently). I hope you come back again one day. Well, actually, at least there’s #oldosu. I’ll make sure to stop by more now.

I’ll take more glasses pictures for you anytime! <3

Rokodo: You've been a friend of mine for quite a while, dear Roko. As I've witnessed throughout our friendship, the both of us had hardships, which we picked ourselves up out of it, and found another way through it. Now, here we are: a happy couple of friends who each have a lover (for me, Shiirn; for you, dear Minty Gum). You were also the first to actually give me supporter on here, which I appreciate strongly, even to this day. Thank you. Not only for that, but a lot more. I wish you the best of luck in everything you do beyond college, as well as being happy with Minty Gum. >v<

Hatsune Miku cosplay! I wanted to cap this, but it looked awkward.

Sinistro: It's actually a great honour to see that you have posted in this thread. Let me first thank you for that. It was a splendid sight to see that you've posted here, actually curious about my thoughts. On another note, you sir, are also another interesting spirit like Faust. You bring about all types of topics of conversations on #osu. And let me tell ya: your stories on the Greek Gods never get boring. Not one bit. One of these days, I'll grow the bravery to be able to talk to you one-on-one.

Maybe one day, I might end up in Greece again. Somehow.

Group 13 (animask, WVSagi, SunriseSorrow, MLGnom, and xRayne)
animask: Yeah, it's true. I barely know you. But let me tell ya, you're a pretty awesome guy. And for some reason, your colorful posts on the forums keeps me entertained for some reason. You're another fellow I should really speak to often, really. Hope to see you around more, both on the client and forums. (Also, if I recall, you're from the #mod times, right?)

RAAAAINBOOOOWS

WVSagi: Your sudden kindness toward me actually startled me a bit at first. Especially those random times when you said that you missed me on #osu (when I was obviously there :U). I actually lurk around #osu very vaguely to catch a glimpse of much more of your personality, but you seem very enjoyable to talk to in general. Also, I've seen you mapping con-con lately. Can't wait to see it sometime!

One of these days, I'll somehow pass TKiller's FLOWER [Intense].

SunriseSorrow: This message may be a little short, my apologies. But yes! Thank you for your warm-hearted compliment. From what I can tell from your posts, you seem to be a very nice person as well. If only I could find the proper times to run into you, maybe we could chat a little more. Or at least interact on the forums more, once I find a proper thread to actually jump into and be engaged in. Hope to see you a lot more in the future!

It was only a matter of time when you'd hear of me, anyway. I'm pretty well-known around the community in general, I suppose.

MLGnom: You brave soul. You actually decided to go the extra mile and adopt ampzz's character waifu thread to continue his services. I hope yours is as long-living as meii-chan's avatar/sig thread. You have some guts, I'll start off with that. The rest? I need more interaction. You're on my long list of those who I need to talk to, really! >~<

YOU AND MEII-CHAN ARE WARRIORS, I TELL YOU

xRayne: Is it silly of me that whenever I seem to see you frolic around in #osu, I get this feeling in my stomach that butterflies seem to be fluttering around? I feel this way to quite a few people (mainly girls but that's 'cause I'm bi!). You ought to stop by more. Like a few others. And stuff. I suspect you to be a very warmhearted person.

I'M SUCH AN AWKWARD PERSON ;A;

Group 14 (Card N'Force, LunaticMara, OzzyOzrock, NotShinta, and Shinde)
Card N'Force: All this time I've seen you around before. And to see that you posted on my thread. This thought is absolutely mindblowing to see you around these parts, CnF. And, as for the motivational speech, you're welcome. One's efforts on mapping shouldn't be wasted due to the little things people seem to throw in their path. You're one of the many out there who I believe in to keep mapping no matter what. And let me let you in on something: I loved "Today I Die." The storyboard and the map were both enjoyable to me. Thank you for making such a masterpiece. I hope you keep this up in the future.

In the words of someone silly, "Grats on Alumni!" :UUUU

LunaticMara: holy jesus fuck it's nice to see you back. You're a very cool Finn, Mara. Actually, the very first cool Finn that I've met. Ever. I miss all the crazy times with you and other people on osu!Vent, though. Nowadays, osu!Vent is pretty gosh darn dull without you and some other Finns, really. But I won't beg you to come back. It's your decision afterall. But hey, you're also an #oldosu lurker too (I hope), so I could just talk to you there whenever.

PERKELE IS SUCH A FUN WORD TO SAY

OzzyOzrock: You're one of the most silliest cupcakes I've talked you. Today, you've came in and PM'd me about my heartfelt thread, going on about wanting to talk to me at least weekly so you could end up on the list, but you could've posted on it anyway and I would of responded. Silly, silly, silly. Going back to the point, I remember when you lurked in the editor so much. It was an unbelievable amount of time you got stuck there, not only mapping Taiko diffs, but you also mapped quite a few of your own osu!standards. Not to mention, the standard diffs were pretty good. Hope to see more from you in the future.

I PROMISE I'LL CATCH UP IN HOMESTUCK QQ

NotShinta: Hello, Shintaha! I hear a lot of fun things about you from Sapphaha already. It’s quite entertaining. However, I’m ashamed of myself because of whatever reason, I seem to fail to start a proper conversation with you. I’m not even sure how I can really go for it. One of these days, we shall agree upon a meeting with Sapphaha, Gonzoho, Krisomg, and RJ. We’ll see if we can grow many interesting topics from that point on.

We have to Skype sometime so we can sing silly stuff

Shinde: Your awesomeness is superior than that of a cupcake’s, dear. On top of that, you have showed me the ways of being active within the community. In fact, you’re as much of an influence as adam2046. If it wasn’t for either of you, I bet I wouldn’t have made this very thread on how much I think of the community here. So, good sir, I thank you. The times with you have been amazing, as well as the times the both of us were in the MAT. You have to stop disappearing, though. You might become another Azure Kyte and then I’ll get pissed.

You don’t want to see me pissed.

Cook me breakfast sometime, k?

Group 15 (aston, dNextGen, Kiddo-Kun, Rukarioman, and Fight69)
Aston: You’re one of the more pro-tier friends of mine that I seem to keep in contact with every once and a while. Not to mention, your mapping is probably ever so awesome and the style is unique to you. Makes things very fun to play, even if I know I won't be able to pass them for quite sometime. But this time, I promise to keep in contact with you. I swear it.

By the way, I'm getting Dragon Nest. We'll definitely play together.

dNextGen: You're one of those special cases. I think I recall you trolling me every once and a while on #osu, but I probably long forgot about that. Looking past it, I really have a form of respect for you and still find you as a pretty cool guy. You appear rarely on the client, though, I've noticed. But it's alright. You better peek your head in every once and a while, though.

by the way, you have extremely good taste in women

Kiddo-Kun: Ye ol' MAT! I remember when you first stepped into #mod/#modhelp, even! You were a very adorable individual in my eyes, but I was often intimidated by you for one reason or another, so I was too nervous to approach you. But eventually, we both ended up in #lounge and became decent friends since then. You're probably extremely busy by now, but I hope you see this little post soon.

If you do continue mapping again, please: don't hesitate to poke at me for when you have several songs to choose from.

Rukarioman: Shit, how long has it been since we last talked? You're not on osu! much, but we sure are on Steam an awful lot. I'm at fault for this one; being busy and/or often unresponsive and falling uncomfortably quiet. But starting this winter, I promise to start talking to ya more. You're a really good guy. No matter how much you talk yourself down at times, please know you're MUCH better than that.

p.s., we totally need to find a game to play together <3

Fight69: One of my other favourite french people (why do I know so many french people, anyway?). I can barely recall the first day I met you when I first surfaced in #french, but whatever may have happened, you turned out to be a pleasant person to meet. I can't wait to conversate with you more and possibly play things together. We do have each other added on Steam, afterall!

I also want to see a picture of you so I can say HOW CUTE YOU ARE

Group 16 (GladiOol, Dangaard, MoodyRPG, Mogsworth, and kriers)
GladiOol: Shit, you probably can't even see this. lol you can. But either way, I shall live up to this thread's word and speak of you anyway. You're... ... well, I'll have to be blunt: your drinking makes you seem idiotic and sometimes you can tend to be an overall dick. HOWEVER, before and now, I still find you to be a pleasant guy to talk to every once and a while. I wanted to stop being so nervous and talk to you now, but... yeah. But I'm sure to see you soon.

2manysletjes

Dangaard: Here you are, Dangaard. <sounds of tea being poured into a cup> I remember seeing you often during #mod / #modHelp times, and I found you to be really nice. However, you were never hesitant when you stuck up for your opinion on certain situations, and I often looked up to you. We both had a good time in the BAT/MAT and worked together (indirectly and directly), but now we're both retired. I'm sure to make a comeback to the BAT, but I am not sure if you'll do the same. I will hope you do, however.

By the way, on Mabinogi, I was thinking of you one day and named my favorite horse mount Dangaard. <3

MoodyRPG: This'll be relatively short, since I vaguely remember you, but you were from the #modHelp era. You seemed like a pleasant person, for the short time I... well, stuck around. Hope to see you around again.

Mogsworth: Moooogssssyyyy. Hi! It's not very often back then that I interacted with a BAT in the past. I'm happy to say -- I believe you're one of the first BATs I knew of, and I'm happy to have known you. You have a great sense of music and sense of humor. I'm ashamed of myself as well... We really do need to talk more often. I still have to thank you and Remmy for helping me out with a certain... dilemma I ran into. I hope your life is doing pretty well! :D

If you guys ever do another meet up, I will try and make sure I come in myself. >w<

kriers: First things first, and I'm not gonna beat around the bush about it, you're an amazing mapper. Holy shit. I don't care how old Gold Dust is now, but your collaboration diff with galv was delicious. Not to mention your many other diffs you have mapped with ampzz, which I often enjoy as well. Hope you're keeping up with mapping. Also, I saw you on Vent, but I don't think you ever spoke... We need to not only chat more, but I also want to hear your voice. I've been curious!

I even hope to map with you sometime aaaa >AAAA<

Group 17 (Jenny, Nyquill, Cristian (AKA Kuri), ErufenRito, and RandomJibberish) (Box is WiP!)
Jenny: Well, by the time I updated this, we've already talked often. I learned... quite a bit about you. You have a very gentle personality, I've noticed, while we talked. This is a pretty... adorable trait. Makes me want to pinch your cheeks at a constant rate, but alas, I can't do that. Yet. Or something. But for now, I shall spend this time talking to you much more. But please, don't push me for responses, okay? I'll be fine!

Also, please don't shove me into a box...

Cristian: derp derp wip gonna do this

And now, something for the mappers. Not gonna spoilerbox this one, because it's mainly to a lot of people, both indirectly and directly.

For those mappers out there:
I know it's hard for you to get a map ranked nowadays. I can't say I know the pain directly, but it sure is damn frustrating, I bet you. Hell, there were people like Ultimate and Shiirn who were prepared to give up on mapping entirely. However, I just wouldn't allow them to give up like that. Not at all. They needed a jump into motivation. You know what I did?

I just showed them support. A lot of support.

Just because a map of yours doesn't get ranked, keep mapping anyway.
Even though people may say your mapping sucks or your ratings get low, keep mapping anyway.

No matter the rating or what other people say, or the simple fact you can't get the map ranked, doesn't mean this should make you stop. Just know that your efforts are appreciated, despite how quiet or loud the people may be. Don't let these things crush your dreams on editing. And don't let these things take you down. That's a disgrace and a damn shame to let it get to you.

In tl;dr form, I only have three words:

Keep on mapping.
Shiirn
Hi, I love you.
Shohei Ohtani
My body is ready.
Larto
i need loooooooooove
jjrocks
I'm slightly curious~ Go ahead and lay it on me
NoHitter
The entire MAT maybe?
Nah just kidding ;)
Gonzvlo
Hi Aggy!
Rena-chan
Sometimes I just want to be loved.
adam2046
I'm a frivolous and irrelevant person who needs constant reaffirmation of my magnificence in order to function properly in my day to day life.
Tell me I'm pretty.
Mercurial
I'm having my melancholic depression time.

I miss her </3 ;w;
silmarilen
posting
boat
I'm kinda curious to what you think about me dear, so yeah, shoot :>
dkun
Curiosity killed the cat. How do you feel about me?~
Realazy
Hi, curiosity raped my mind.
meiikyuu
okay..post o.o
Cyclohexane
Being forced yet again to leave osu! as I desperately try to not fail my finals, I guess this wouldn't hurt.

(Don't worry, I'll be back ingame as soon as I can. And I'm still on the forums.)
Kanye West
I'm curious to know this as well :D
Mianki
I like turtles
Cuddlebun
I love you betch
Daru
Darurawr.
show more