forum

Your age when...

posted
Total Posts
show more
CatzerTM
probably 5

your age when you had your first friend reunion.
Achromalia
14, i suppose.

I came to a local high school and found a few of my old elementary school friends there. it was pretty cool to see them again.

- - -

Your age when you've first travelled outside your city alone.
Penguin
Completely alone? Probably 19 when I got my license and car.

How old do you think you'll be when you get married? (your age when you think you'll get married)
Achromalia
I'd have absolutely no idea. 28 or something, i guess.

i dont see myself even having a love interest any time soon.

- - -

Your age when you've had your first crush?
Penguin
I was in 3rd grade, so however old that was lol

Same Q
Achromalia
I was probably 13, it was somewhere during 8th grade at the time.

- - -

Your age when you last received a new PC.
KatouMegumi
I think 16

How old were you to recognize how stupid you were when you were ages of 5 to 7.
Achromalia

- - -

Your age when you first found anime.
payney
i found dragon ball when i was about 8, but that doesn't count heheh
i only really started watching anime when i hit 17

same question
Penguin
I watched my sister's dvd collection of Fruit's Basket when I was like 10 or something, idk

Your age when you think you will stop playing osu
keremaru
maybe 20. if not, 19.

Your age when you stopped wondering what others were thinking of you.
payney
.... i'll let you know when i get there.

your age when you started playing computer games
Westonini
Well I was pretty young so obviously I won't remember the exact age, but I know for a fact that I was at least 8. I'm guessing around 6-8 is when I first started.

Your age when you found out about the birds and the bees.
Achromalia
sex, making love, fucking, getting it on, whatever the hell you call it, but--

nah. nevermind.

i was probably about... 8 or so when I first conceived of the idea that two people could fuck each other. I discovered a bit around that time.

- - -

Your age when you first fought someone.
Penguin
I used to play fight with friends, but for an actual confrontational fight? I was in 8th grade.

Same q
KemZii
I was in 7th grade... lol

Your age when you first played computer games.
payney
i'd say about 8, played a lot of old flash games in those times.

your age last time you wet the bed
Penguin
idk, probably like 5 or 6? unless you're talking about nocturnal emissions :^)

your age when you think you will die
Achromalia
maybe around 82 years old.

- - -

your age when you think you'll give up on osu due to varying factors in life.
Penguin
Probably once I get my degree and get into the fire academy. So around 24 or 25? I won't ever willingly choose to leave this community, I love every bit of it. Life will come one way or the other and I will slowly grow apart from this place and all the people I got to know so well. It's very unfortunate, but that's how life is.

Your age when you think you will move away from your immediate family / whoever you live with now.
DeletedUser_6709840
25, hopefully

Your age when you'll will rank a map or when you ranked your first map?
Achromalia
i might be 16.

i'm alright at mapping but i'm not certain if i'll be going for rank just yet.
Penguin
Achro pls.

I'll just use the previous q. I think I might go for rank in the next year or two, so maybe 21 or 22?

Your age when you first experienced a natural disaster.
clover
like 7/8 i think?

when you first joined a sport (if applicable)
keremaru
5. Played soccer for like 3-4 months lmao

When you first touched a keyboard.
payney

keremal wrote:

soccer

non-americans are upset

OT: probably about 5/6, definitely actively used a computer at 6.

when you first said a curse word
pentaqola
I think I was around 1-3 years old when i said a swear word, it was a filipino swear. Quite a weird story if told.

When was the first time you witnessed bullying?
CatzerTM
3-4

your age when you first got into an arguement
Journal

Your age when you witnessed sexual activity?
payney
depends on what you mean

if u mean literally being there, 17.

seeing it online, idk maybe like 10. didnt know what it was, didnt know how to feel.

your age when you got your first phone
ERA Puzzle
Like 11
What age were you when you experienced what is now the happiest memory that you have?
payney

i stayed in a house with a group of some of my closest friends for a week and that whole time was the first time i had ever felt that kind of joy in my life.

your age when you had your first “im not a kid anymore” realization
ERA Puzzle
Uhhh. I dont even think I've had that yet. Or at least, I might've. It's just not been a singular moment. Its been a really slow, gradual thing. I still can't really shake the feeling. I feel the same, internally, as I did when I was 16. Maybe slightly more mature and knowledgeable, but it doesnt really feel much different. But I can legally consume alcohol now, and that's cool. Kind of abusing that.

Same question. Curious about other people's responses.
MisakiTobisawa-
13. I was put in a special needs school for primary school but did well in PSLE, which is a national exam at the end of primary school. Students with the highest scores get first dibs on where they would like to go (schools with higher cutoffs were "better"). So I went to one of the top schools in the country (not really a flex because there's only about 150 secondary schools on the island) and, of course they had high expectations of my academic performance and behavior. So I learned to stop being a kid.

Your age when you decided what your future profession would be, or when you would decide if you still haven't.
ERA Puzzle

KotoriIsMyWaifu wrote:

13. I was put in a special needs school for primary school but did well in PSLE, which is a national exam at the end of primary school. Students with the highest scores get first dibs on where they would like to go (schools with higher cutoffs were "better"). So I went to one of the top schools in the country (not really a flex because there's only about 150 secondary schools on the island) and, of course they had high expectations of my academic performance and behavior. So I learned to stop being a kid.

Your age when you decided what your future profession would be, or when you would decide if you still haven't.

22. It was just last year. Until then I wanted to be a theoretical physicist, or maybe a marine biologist. I love science. But the study required to get to those points I did not enjoy. Now I know I want to be an artist and I work hard every day to achieve that. Couldn't imagine doing anything else. Every other job or occupation seems exceptionally boring with a few extreme exceptions.

Same question
keremaru
probably never.
i don't have any skills that can be applicable to most jobs, and i barely put in effort to even try finding something professional to do.

when you acquired your first electronic device.
Radiohead
oh. i think i got mine at 6 or 7. (pretty sure 6)

when did you get your first flu shot? (or any kind of shot)
Journal

Your first leadership experience?
ERA Puzzle
Hmm. I probably had some at younger ages, but my first real one was 16. I captained a fairly serious league of legends team. It taught me a lot actually and I was really happy with it. Super enjoyable experience. It helped me understand that I really like leading/helping people when I can. I think that's a bit of why I have such a strong drive to be successful. I want to be able to teach and help people.

How old where you when you found Osu?
Journal

Your age when you had your first genuine friendship
show more