forum

[HD/SD] [STD ONLY] the Power of Point

posted
Total Posts
7
Topic Starter
h3oCharles


Sometimes people meme that PowerPoint is a better image designing software.
Welp, let's see if that's true, shall we?

Screenshots
Song Selection


Mods



Ranking Screen


Gameplay






Spinner


Skip Button


Section Pass/Fail


Download
Again, kids, don't do drugs.
LEMEME123
this skin may look... questionable, but it works well with std since it has such T H I C C circle overlay but I haven't tested with HD so i'll update soon
Topic Starter
h3oCharles

LEMEME123 wrote:

this skin may look... questionable, but it works well with std since it has such T H I C C circle overlay but I haven't tested with HD so i'll update soon
You may also enjoy The Emoji Skin
joseph1brown
The elements of the skin go together well, but The skin is the power of the point and the only points I see are the mods

Making a joke: This skin is pointless :lol::lol:
Topic Starter
h3oCharles

joseph1brown wrote:

The elements of the skin go together well, but The skin is the power of the point and the only points I see are the mods
the name of the skin is supposed to hide the name "PowerPoint", software that was used to make this skin, it is not related to "pointing at sth" at all

If you were to see PowerPoint 2007 (the version I used), you'd see the context in a better way... I think maybe
DouglasRC
Nice Skin, but this download link does not work. it says: That puush could not be found
Topic Starter
h3oCharles

DouglasRC wrote:

Nice Skin, but this download link does not work. it says: That puush could not be found
yup, link revived, thx
Please sign in to reply.

New reply