community forum

MCXDs Beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
show more
eyup
Another really nice beatmap! They're short, sharp and very fun to play =)

I'm not 100% sure on this, but the offset might be a little off. I seem to have to click consistently early to get 300s. Yet I opened the song in edit mode and played it, and it sounded fine. Hmm... :|

Get well soon!
eyupz
peppy

eyup wrote:

I seem to have to click consistently early to get 300s. Yet I opened the song in edit mode and played it, and it sounded fine. Hmm... :|
This could be my fault, actually. I'll check when I get home - haven't really had any songs utilising higher accuracy settings until now so this may need a bit of work.
Lumino
eyup is right, the offset is a little off, but fear not! I spent a moment figuring out that it was about 54ms behind, fixed it, then repackaged and reupped the .osz :D
Lots of 300s now.
eyup
Yay Lumino has saved the day! :D It's perfect now!
Topic Starter
[deleted user]

Lumino wrote:

eyup is right, the offset is a little off, but fear not! I spent a moment figuring out that it was about 54ms behind, fixed it, then repackaged and reupped the .osz :D
Lots of 300s now.
Thanks a bunch. I actually should have known it is off. Since I got most of these songs for stepmania I have offset and BPM values already there for me however I noticed (mostly with the first two songs) that it can be as much as 100 off, so I should really watch out for that bit more :P
tsububu
Great work there MCXD, I like the music choice. And multiple difficulty levels is a good idea. Might redo some of mine for other difficulty levels. :mrgreen:
mattyu007
Kecco
:):D D: :( :L :| :O :] :[ :@ ç_ç :S Emoticons!
Musty

Kecco wrote:

:) :D D: :( :L :| :O :] :[ :@ ç_ç :S Emoticons!
Like you flood?
Andrea
Do not upload old topics for a silly reason like that, please :o
Xho
Map doesn't work anymore. Can't download from osu!direct or the site.
This beatmap has not been uploaded correctly!
http://mi.ppy.sh/d/46?u=2064219&t=1388024197&ch=b28fbd22e36de2e33ce2ab54582d5f78
emoticons
Ahhh! I really LOVE this song :D
It's kinda obvious, why. :3