forum

Paska Mafia (MAFIA & JESTER WIN)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Well, point is, I didn't simply "guess" they were mafia. It's a gut feeling. (Kinda like piyguy's gut feeling, but stronger)
Rantai
Alright then, it was a good educated guess :P

Anyway I think we've sidetracked too much.

Vote: UnderminE

Though with bmin's restriction being completely bogus I'm slight wary of the other post restrictions but the fact she hasn't claimed yet coupled with the current death trend, this seems the most logical choice for now.
pieguyn
Oh wow

FoS: Undermine Claim please >.<

By the way, roleclaim: Bus Driver. Apparently I'm a Bus Driver and that was the thing I forgot. I got mailed a diploma at the start of today, but it might have just been because the old bus driver died just now. However, given this game so far I wouldn't be surprised if my role had some restriction that instead killed my targets or something :?
bmin11
Updating Chris's list

Chris - Poor Hero
0_o - Screaming Child
bmin11 - Shy Youth Survivor
NoHItter - Backwards Townie
pieguy1372 - Townie Bus Driver
Lybydose - Survivor
Rantai - Lazy Cop
DeathxShinigami - Doctor
Mashley - Bulletproof Townie Stalker
Quaraezha - Guilty
IppE602 - Mafia Trainee
UnderminE - ???

FoS on Lyby because I doubt the Mod would put survivor and a potential survivor in a single game. And ofcourse, FoS UnderminE for not role claiming yet (I'm not considering the time zone however).
bmin11
@Chris
Have you shot anyone? I assume you got your vig shot from the last lynch.
UnderminE
Well, as you can see from my movements (voting for nohItter etc), I am a paranoiac townie.

Btw, I'm not "he". She, please.
DeathxShinigami
I protected Rantai like I was told and recieved no new notifications about my role so I am pretty damn sure at this point I'm a generic Doctor.

Carry on now.
DeathxShinigami
Sorry for double posting but

For not roleclaiming, not answering anything that other players have asked you.

And no I'm not buying the timezone stuff. You had plenty of time to respond back.
bmin11

UnderminE wrote:

Well, as you can see from my movements (voting for nohItter etc), I am a paranoiac townie.

Btw, I'm not "he". She, please.
May I ask for your explanation of your role?
NoHitter
Hey guys, my restriction was a gambit.

In reality, I''m really an ordinary Townie - no restriction whatsoever.
When pieguy claimed that he was a Townie only, I decided to fake a restriction with an adjective before "Townie".

Thus we got two other "Townie" claims with an adjective before them (excluding mine)
Mashley who turned out guilty, and UnderminE who I now heavily suspect.

That was why I was sure that pieguy was town, prior to his change, and was suspicious of Mashley.

tl:dr Townie role shouldn't have an adjective before based on what I'm thinking.

Also I have received AIDS and will die the next night if I don't get medicine from a someone I don't know.
NoHitter
EBWOP:
Unvote
Too early yet for someone to be placed at L-1.
0_o
HEY GUYS MY RESTRICTION'S A JOKE TOO LOLLLLLLLLYEAHNO

I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT HAVING BOTH "CHILD" AND "YOUTH" ROLES... ANYWAY, I'M COOL WITH AN UNDERMINE LYNCH.
Rantai

NoHItter wrote:

Also I have received AIDS and will die the next night if I don't get medicine from a someone I don't know.
I had a good chuckle from this.

Also I want to vote you based purely on the fact that you gave me a huge headache D1.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
FoS NH

You put him at L-1, then you remove your vote? Really?
NoHitter
Swift, what's so suspicious about that?
NoHitter
Also just realized:
If that someone who can give medicine can only give it a limited number of times, then I suggest you don't use it on me as I'm just a Townie anyway.

Better save it for a power role just in case.
Topic Starter
Mara
VOTE STATUS

UnderminE (3) - Swiftwolf Yellowtail, Rantai, DeathxShinigami

Not voting (6) - NoHItter, 0_o, UnderminE, pieguy1372, bmin11, Lybydose
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

NoHItter wrote:

It's not necessarily a scumtell, however, the Stallin' Defense points out that stalling a major wagon that can easily lead to a lynch is suspicious.
0_o

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

NoHItter wrote:

It's not necessarily a scumtell, however, the Stallin' Defense points out that stalling a major wagon that can easily lead to a lynch is suspicious.
EDIT: Further investigation has indicated to Tarhalindur that this is a null tell and should not be trusted.
RIGHT BELOW THE DEFINITION
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I did. That's why I said "suspicious", not "scummy".
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..Also, I said it's "not necessarily a scumtell".

I do believe you need to reread my post again, faceman.
0_o
I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT SUSPICIOUS AND SCUMMY WERE SYNONYMS.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
If they were, then why would I contradict myself?
0_o
"NOT NECESSARILY" IMPLIES THAT IT'S NOT ALWAYS THE CASE, THEREFORE IT WOULDN'T BE A CONTRADICTION.

IT'S NOT WORTH ARGUING ABOUT THOUGH, MY POINT IS THAT TAKING PRECAUTIONS TO NOT END THE DAY EARLY SHOULDN'T INCREASE THE CHANCES THAT THEY'RE SCUM.
Rantai
I could just check him tonight. Then again if he isn't mafia all sorts of bad things could happen, ie he gets shot.
bmin11
I saw UnderminE lurking like 4 hours ago or something. I was expecting her to post a farther explanation for her role :<
I can't fully understand the role's ability soley from the name because I'm stupid.
NoHitter
@Swift
Do you honestly think that having someone get to L-1 that early was good for town?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You never know, NH.

Besides, I do need a mafia lynch to be able to shoot again.
0_o

You never know, NH.

Besides, I do need a mafia lynch to be able to shoot again.
YOU DO REALIZE THERE IS ALMOST DEFINITELY ONLY ONE MAFIA REMAINING, RIGHT?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I do realize that, faceman. But you never know. We already went past the average mafia to total player ratio, 2:9.
0_o

I do realize that, faceman. But you never know. We already went past the average mafia to total player ratio, 2:9.
THE FACT THAT WE SURPASSED IT MAKES IT EVEN MORE LIKELY. A 5 V 10 SETUP WOULD BE HORRIBLY UNBALANCED GIVEN THE NUMBER OF NEGATIVE UTILITY ROLES.
Rantai
Then again we also have mafia killing themselves.

Unless the mafia shooting each other is equiv to 2 mafia families (with 2/3 members each?). Oh god.
0_o
DID NOBODY READ THE STORY?
According to the papers, Quaraezha and IppE were freshly recruited members but IppE wasn’t allowed to use a handgun unless he was told so. Extremely bad aim, this could explain why Mashley lies dead here. Seems like the people of the village get lucky for once.
IPPE PROBABLY SENT IN THE NIGHTKILL, BUT SINCE HE WAS A "TRAINEE" HE HAD A CHANCE OF HITTING SOMEONE ELSE. MY GUESS IS THAT THE PERSON WAS CHOSEN AT RANDOM AND MASHLEY JUST DREW THE SHORT STRAW.
ALSO IF THERE WERE TWO FAMILIES THE STORY PROBABLY WOULD HAVE INDICATED THAT.
Rantai
Lol yes I know. First line stands.

The second part was purely poking fun at the set up.
pieguyn
Given this game there were probably 6 mafia

There were probably 5 especially after Lilac said we'd need good luck. Or maybe there's a SK considering two mafia actually died instead of just the one.
Lybydose

pieguy1372 wrote:

Given this game there were probably 6 mafia

There were probably 5 especially after Lilac said we'd need good luck. Or maybe there's a SK considering two mafia actually died instead of just the one.
Why would there be an SK? The mafia kill backfired, Swiftwolf killed the other, and Wojjan got drunk and killed himself and Luna. Where does the SK fit in this equation? Unless you're implying that Swiftwolf is the SK.
pieguyn
Oh oops, never mind. I'm really tired, sorry :?
0_o

pieguy1372 wrote:

There were probably 5 especially after Lilac said we'd need good luck.
I THINK "GOOD LUCK" WAS REFERRING TO THE BUS DRIVER THAT KILLS PEOPLE, THE JACK-OF-ALL-EVERYTHING THAT KILLS ITSELF, A COP THAT MAY OR MAY NOT DO ANYTHING, TWO POST-RESTRICTED TOWNIES WHO FACE MODKILL UPON SCREWING UP....

YEAH
Rantai
At least we have a normal doctor.

I hope.
NoHitter
Wait a minute...
A normal doctor does seem odd counting the fact that every other role except Townies had some other aspect to it.
show more