1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
posted



This skin is trying to ask one simple question... are gimmicks a valid approach for skinning?
Be sure to check out the Extras folder for some customization

Video

Thx Ice Otaku for providing a video!

Screenshots
Song Selection


Mods



Standard Ranking Screen


Standard Gameplay



Standard Spinner




Skip Button


Section Pass/Fail





Taiko Ranking Screen


Taiko Gameplay







Catch The Beat Ranking Screen


Catch The Beat Gameplay






Mania Ranking Screen


Mania Gameplay (4k/7k, all keymodes are skinned)


Download

Signature
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/616189][img]https://i.imgur.com/8XkR9Gy.png[/img][/url]
Thanks for downloading
posted
Black score numbers..ugh..can't you use any other colour instead of black for them? That's the only thing I don't like.
Apart from that, cool skin!
posted

Lyawi wrote:

Black score numbers..ugh..can't you use any other colour instead of black for them? That's the only thing I don't like.
Apart from that, cool skin!
and THAT is the gimmick! Check the Extras folder for white score numbers... and yea, I need to show them somehow as well
posted
I like what you did with the song select screen option bar.

However, Shift + Tab makes your black numbers thing basically irrelevant. Also please skin your full combo because it looks terrible left as default.
posted

Philosofikal wrote:

However, Shift + Tab makes your black numbers thing basically irrelevant
Good point, however with that enabled you don't see the numbers in breaks... nor grade and progress pie/bar

Philosofikal wrote:

Also please skin your full combo because it looks terrible left as default.
If you mean ranking-perfect, that'd be a problem on your side, check screenshots
posted

h3oCharles wrote:

Philosofikal wrote:

Also please skin your full combo because it looks terrible left as default.
If you mean ranking-perfect, that'd be a problem on your side, check screenshots
I did. It's in your screenshots.

https://i.ppy.sh/c0ae5e8efc7c6106eafdce ... 642e706e67
posted

Philosofikal wrote:

I did. It's in your screenshots.
It's there as Perfect and not Full Combo, right? Also, the default one has a yellow to orange gradient, so...
posted
hmm... first skin to be ever moved to Completed since god knows what... thx global mods!

This also means I have no plans to push updates to this skin ever again, even to the OP (so no extra element screenshots)
posted
to my surprise, this skin is incredible, performance wise.

Good work
posted
nice skin
posted
Nice Skin :D
posted
Hi. I'm h3oCharles. Thank you, for using my skin.

Due to school, lazyness, procastination (basically my mentality just messed up) and an upcoming skin of mine (wink wink) despite of me making an update for each of my currently public skins, it will take me a while to finish them. And so, I hope I'll be able to finish these updates until 2017

For now, you can see my Progress list here

see ya next time!
posted
.
.

UPDATE TIME!

Please check the OP post for an updated download and screenshots
.
.
posted
The only correct way of handling sans fonts is by looking at my signature :^)
posted

anime girl wrote:

The only correct way of handling sans fonts is by looking at my signature :^)
You don't get the joke behind this skin, do you?
posted
whats the font? can u link the font download? thx :D
Please sign in to reply.