This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
minor description fixThanks!
Die Sonne tönt nach alter Weise in Brudersphären Wettgesang.
Und ihre vorgeschrieb'ne Reise vollendet sie mit Donnergang.
Und schnell und begreiflich schnell
In ewig schnellem Sphärenlauf.
Da flammt ein blitzendes Verheeren
Dem Pfade vor des Donnerschlags;
Da keiner dich ergründen mag, Und alle deine hohen Werke
Sind herrlich wie am ersten Tag...
Eine faust ouverture:
- 00:09:354 (6) - NC talvez?
- 00:13:699 (3) - essa slider deveria começar aqui 00:13:492 -
- 00:18:509 - da pra se ouvir som aqui, você pode colocar um triple ou um reverse 1/4
- 00:19:079 (1,1,2,3,4) - o jeito que está isso pode ser desconfortavel
- 00:23:837 (1,1,1,1) - porque não continuou a fazer isso? 00:20:527 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) -
- 00:25:389 (2) - mova esse reverse em x:256 y:328
- 00:28:647 - da pra se ouvir som
- 00:29:061 - ^
- 00:30:044 (2) - NC
- 00:30:509 - triple
- 00:36:665 (3) - NC
- 00:41:320 - tem som
- 00:49:440 - triple
- 00:54:872 (8) - NC
- 00:55:492 (1) - remove NC
- 00:56:216 - tem som
- 01:00:665 (5) - NC
- 01:21:354 (9) - essa slider deveria terminar aqui 01:23:423 -
Obrigado pelo mod : )
Eine faust ouverture:
- 00:09:354 (6) - NC talvez? sim, ficou melhor
- 00:13:699 (3) - essa slider deveria começar aqui 00:13:492 - é intencional
- 00:18:509 - da pra se ouvir som aqui, você pode colocar um triple ou um reverse 1/4 prefiro assim msm
- 00:19:079 (1,1,2,3,4) - o jeito que está isso pode ser desconfortavel dei uma ajustada
- 00:23:837 (1,1,1,1) - porque não continuou a fazer isso? 00:20:527 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - iria ficar muito repetitivo e cansativo
- 00:25:389 (2) - mova esse reverse em x:256 y:328 fixed
- 00:28:647 - da pra se ouvir som o flow fica melhor assim
- 00:29:061 - ^ same ^
- 00:30:044 (2) - NC fixed
- 00:30:509 - triple fica rapido d+, prefiro assim
- 00:36:665 (3) - NC fixed
- 00:41:320 - tem som fixed
- 00:49:440 - triple prefiro assim
- 00:54:872 (8) - NC fixed
- 00:55:492 (1) - remove NC fixed
- 00:56:216 - tem som fixed
- 01:00:665 (5) - NC fixed
- 01:21:354 (9) - essa slider deveria terminar aqui 01:23:423 - O slider iria virar um labirinto xd, mas realmente, iria ficar ruim terminar ali. Então eu mapeie mais um pouco
Hi from #modreqsFirst, thanks for the mod! It was very helpful, since I don't usually map easy/normal/hard difficulties.
Things that make a map unrankable will be marked like soEasy00:09:354 (5,1) - overlaps like this are not acceptable in an easy diff. It happens everywhere in this map, so you'll probably have to rework a lot with new spacing
All the time stamps are here :
00:19:286 (3,4) -
00:36:665 (1,2,3) -
00:38:734 (1) -
00:43:285 (1,2) -
01:06:044 (2) -
01:08:940 (4,5) -
01:15:147 (2) -
Next up is spacing. An easy difficulty MUST be mapped using time distance equality -> meaning use the same distance snap during all of the map . You should choose spacing in a way, that circles/ sliders are fairly close together BUT they may under no circumstances overlap.
Below will be a small list of good spacing and unrankable stuff, so you get an idea of what you're supposed to do with spacing.
00:07:285 (2,3,4) -
00:28:803 (2,3,4) - / 00:32:113 (2,3,4) -
You should choose spacing along the lines of what you used here
This includes all the examples from the overlap-part
00:13:492 (1) -
00:18:458 (2) -
00:30:044 (1) -
00:45:768 (4) -
00:54:872 (6) -
I would advise you to look at the ranking criteria, before you continue in your edeavor of ranking this map.
They offer extensive information on what's okay for which difficulty, and it seems like you haven't seen them yet.
I have decided, that I will not mod your other difficulties for now, as it seems that you will probably have to change a lot anyways, which will render the mod useless. However again I strongly advise you to check with the ranking criteria, whether you can map a difficulty the way you did.
I hope this was helpful in some way! I might come back to this set at a later point in time. Until then, enjoy game
Hello for m4mThanks for the mod!General : when using angled sliders (with red cube) alway move in the nearest white point to have the best sync. you may think that the sliders wouldn't be symmetrical but IT always symmetrical when the red cube is placed on the white point.
00:13:492 (1) - these red cubes should be more distanced they are already symmetrical
00:16:803 (1) - ^ ^
00:20:527 (1) - that slider could be parallel to 00:18:458 (2,3) - good ideia
00:26:734 (1) - it's was intentional to make the end of the slider curved ? if yes, it should be more curved and the second red cube removed.I prefer like that
00:30:044 (1) - the slider have better sync with this : https://i.imgur.com/fUsgVjN.png nah
00:47:423 (6) - too close to 00:45:768 (4) - they aren't that close
01:20:527 (3) - better sync : https://i.imgur.com/0mpniym.png they are already synchronized, but your slider art it more cool, done
00:39:975 (1) - red cubes should be more distanced fixed
00:41:630 (4) - make this one curved instead of angled ? nah
00:47:837 (4,5) - :https://i.imgur.com/KQzwdR7.png it's already okey
00:52:803 (3,4,5) - curved (so u move 00:53:009 (4) - to make that pattern more curved) or straight (by making the slider straight) but not both because it cut in half the flow. fixed
00:58:182 (2) - : i fixed it for you : https://i.imgur.com/mxPlkRR.png fixed
01:05:216 (1,1) - too close fixed
01:09:251 (5) - make it more angled fixed
01:20:940 (1) - same reason as 00:39:975 (1) - fixed
you should increase the approch rate to 9,5, too much objects at once to be fully readable the first time nah
01:18:768 (8) - not perpendicular to 01:18:665 (7) - fixed
Eine Faust Ouverture :
same reason as insane,increase the approch rate to 9,5 it already is 9,5
00:12:251 (1) - inconsistance with the form of this slider 00:12:665 (2) - fixed
00:59:837 (1,2,3,4) - should be centred on the X-axis
01:06:458 (1) - too close to the precedent combo 01:06:044 (1,2,3,4) - nah, it's playable
01:18:768 (4,1) - the combo of 01:18:458 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - should have a more abrupt angle fixed
01:19:182 (4,1) - fix that spacing to fit the NC fixed
Hello mod from my queue~No response=fixedSPOILERGeneral
- Timing needs slight tuning. The first 290 bpm is kinda wrong (both bpm and offset), to fix it put smth like 260 bpm at 00:06:642 - instead. That will line up with the current 290 one at 00:06:872 - which is accurate enough. Aside from that, you could also add one 10/4 (or if you don't wanna do some .osu editing, 5/4; it just isn't as accurate) at 01:21:354 - since the rest of the map before fading out is that. It wouldn't really be necessary if you didn't do anything after the kiai ends but you do in Insane and top diff so you should also fix the correct timing there.Easy
- 00:19:286 (3,1) - these are almost touching, maybe move them slightly away so it's more like the usual visual distance in this diff?
- 00:20:113 (4,1) - 00:20:113 (4) - should be NCd instead of 00:20:527 (1) - since it's the leading note. Same with 00:23:423 (4,1) - (and with all of them if you keep doing this) done, except this one 00:23:423 (5) - ,if you listen to the song more accurately you will know what I mean
- 00:23:423 (4,2) - you could/should avoid overlaps like this, caused by the low AR of the Easy. They aren't usually good looking in the visuals of low diffs, and are easy to fix due the low density. Similar stuff with like 00:25:078 (2,1) - and little more hardcore with 00:26:734 (1,3) - and 00:41:630 (5,2) - and so on
- 00:37:078 (2,3) - blanket could use tuning (check it with the approach circle of 00:37:078 (2) - and you see what I mean, basically the distance should be atleast almost the same during all of the blanket. More blanket fixes with 00:37:492 (3,4) - 00:39:147 (4,5) -
- Keep your eyes open for stuff like those overlaps, blankets and whatnot in the other diffs too, I'll see if there's more other stuff in themNormal
- 00:06:613 (1,3) - yeah stuff like this
- 00:20:113 (3,1) - same NC thingy as in Easy
- 00:21:768 (1,1) - I think ya should stack these. Also while relatively slight, this blanket 00:22:596 (1,1) - could use some tuning as well (yeah, seems like there are these as well) Didn't stacked but the blanket tuning was done
- 00:27:147 (2,1) - I think Easy had kinda similar stuff here and there, but here it's really easily noticeable, like these sliders have their ends on much stronger sounds than their heads, while it should be the other way around. Multiple similar ones in both here and Easy (and probably in the diffs to come)
- 00:41:216 (3,1) - stack?
- 00:42:872 (1,2) - overlap, this time with objects next to each other in timeline as well ? I didn't see any problem here
- 01:00:872 (1,2,3) - these feel really off-beat in low density like this (basically it feels like they are focusing on wrong rhythms). Same at 01:10:803 (2,3,4) - tbh I think just beginning them on the white tick and then ending on some of the white beats with smth clear would make it work better than having them begin on the 2nd ticks (which doesn't work at all except slightly with the first one in the first example of this pattern, because it has the guitar there)
- 01:13:285 (1) - similarly offInsane
- 00:07:492 (1) - there ain't really 1/2 to support this though
- 00:59:734 (1) - I don't think there's any sound to support this either, and if there is, there isn't any need to NC this
- 01:01:285 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this isn't really portraying the music very well. The last measure (which is about 01:02:216 (4,5,6,7) - ) is basically all 1/2, with no clear indications towards emphasis like what you've done. The first measure doesn't have that either, though the patterns it has aren't 1/2 like the latter one. (basically, you should follow the drums here, since the guitar is only having long notes for these measures)
- 01:09:872 (3) - I don't think this exists either
- 01:10:182 (3,3) - NC these instead? They are the emphasised sounds and at the white ticks. Nah
- Aside from these keep your eyes open for the overall things about little visual aspects in the earlier diffs.Eine Faust Ouverture
- Still, same here as well ^
- AiMod complaining about stack leniency, which isn't necessary problem, but it's possible to create unrankable patterns with too low leniency for example.
- 00:06:613 (1) - wrong rhythm. First fix the timing thingy I mentioned in the beginning, then have this as 1/3 (so basically, it's 260 bpm 1/3)
- 00:09:147 (5,1) - these could be spaced out little more considering there's still 1/2 between them
- 00:25:906 (2) - NC this instead of 00:25:803 (1) - ; structures the stream better (it will actually tell the player that the stream doesn't start on the 1st tick
- 00:26:940 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - similarly I think it'd be better structured if 00:27:561 (6) - was the NC instead, the problem though is that similarly the sliderend of 00:26:527 (8) - should be one. Though for that matter I don't think the sound under that one should be in sliderend considering how important it is. I did just some fixes
- 00:30:044 (2) - NC this, not the current one. Similarly, NC the slider in all of 00:31:699 (1,1,2,1,2,1,2) - like with the same logic as with 00:28:389 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - except for some reason you want more NCs (should just use the same logic on both tbh)
- 00:54:820 (7) - I don't think there's sound for this
- 00:57:354 (9,1) - NC 9, not the current (like wow, every instrument in the song has the NC point there)
- 01:00:458 (4,1) - kinda weirdly low spacing and flow considering the pattern before 00:59:837 (1,2,3) -
- 01:01:492 (3,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - you know it yeah
- 01:09:665 (6) - this isn't really here either (although the weirdly lengthened drum sound is pretty tempting)
- 01:19:699 (1,2,3,4) - the spacings going kinda in the wrong way, I think it should stay atleast the same instead of going downwards. Like, I don't think the intensity is really going down is it? It is. The musical musical notes are descending of scale, like ''B - Si, A - Lá, G - Sol, F - Fá, etc'', just some musical theory