MMC #1 Results
MMC #2 Announcement
MMC #2 Results
We return! I'm proud to announce that MMC #3 will begin July 1 at 06:59 UTC/GMT +0, and last for 48 hours until July 3 06:59 UTC/GMT +0.
For those who may be new to MMC, here is a basic rundown of how the contest is run.
- The contest is for osu!Standard.
- Register via the registration link in the Registration section below and join our Discord. This is where the contest is organized, and all contest updates will be posted here.
- On the beginning of the contest date, the base .osz for the contest will be released for public access on our Discord.
- Contestants will have 48 hours to complete and submit 1 difficulty. Entries may be resubmitted as many times as required until the 48 hours are over.
- After the 48 hour period has concluded, no more entries will be accepted. In the following weeks, judges will examine every entry and make their decisions.
- Once judging has concluded, I will release the results on the forum.
If you want a closer look at how the contest works, feel free to use the links at the top of this post to see how previous contests operated.
As usual, the prizes will be:
- Supporter tags of 6, 4, and 2 months for the top 3 (courtesy of Chaos), and;
- An awesome profile badge for the winner!
After the contest, the winner gets to host a set with the other 2 top entries.
- Please follow the link to register for MMC #3 here: https://goo.gl/forms/ksDEzFoh5PPbpyuO2
- Complete the form as a Contestant and use the invite link at the end to join the MMC Discord server. This is where the contest will be organized.
- Only select Non-Participant if you wish to observe the contest without participating.
Please note that you must register via this form even if you are already in the Discord!
For More Important Information:
View our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aTI ... sp=sharing
View the Judging Criteria here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MCh ... sp=sharing
View our MMC Discord Chat Rules here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w5B ... sp=sharing
All of these documents can be viewed in the #welcome channel of the Discord.
As always, I am open for any questions you may have. If I'm unavailable, contact my Organizers: Chaos and Xenans. And if all else fails, please ask in #general; they'll probably know the answer.
I hope everyone enjoys the contest. Good luck!