forum

the grand edict: rules of Off-Topic (read before posting)

posted
Total Posts
show more
kai99
spicy
exile me daddy
Zekks

new rules
Lacrimae
i bet lolinator is gonna be exiled
but not for now
_handholding
I'm exiled? I don't think even remember making any threads let alone nonsensical ones
_handholding

abraker wrote:

3) Kisses complained about the exile strike to Eph privately and then complained some more
Wait, when did I do this? I have nothing in my sent box to eph in last few months nor have I ever talked to him via discord
johnmedina999
This is exactly what I'm talking about, unjust punishments. Blame Ephemeral.
_handholding
I wouldn't be so bothered if people didn't make stuff up like Abraker did about me. I kinda don't want to be mentioned in threads in OT anymore, especially ones such as these. The reason I actually found out was because one of many ppl that lurk this subforum brought it to my attention on discord.

But yh I don't know why lies such as abraker's have to be said
abraker

Kisses wrote:

abraker wrote:

3) Kisses complained about the exile strike to Eph privately and then complained some more
Wait, when did I do this? I have nothing in my sent box to eph in last few months nor have I ever talked to him via discord

Kisses wrote:

But yh I don't know why lies such as abraker's have to be said
Kisses is in denial. To be fair, I am trying to prove an argument where something that is likely to not be true can still offer an explanation because you can't prove it is false.
_handholding
Where did you even hear about that in the first place? You can't prove it to be true either so...

Eph can check his inbox, I have sent nothing to him ever since this thread was created, the last time I had messaged him was about the topic of loved maps which was many, many months ago. Eph can also check his discord to show that no messages were ever sent nor received from either of us which begs the question. Where did you ever hear such a claim in the first place? I very much doubt Eph would do so in the first place, not because he would be looking for a reason to go out and get me but because I imagine he simply doesn't care about my existence what so ever.

If you are unable state the origin of your claim then one can only deem it false.

edit: I don't even know if people are trolling me or if I'm just behaving as someone too worked up over this.

I won't be part of the OT community (if you can call it that) any longer after this day. I would like to be removed from this thread's intial post however as I don't want any history of me here for my many friends (those that lurk every couple of weeks or so) to see me there. I still don't know what I've received it for but I can't imagine ppl would look for any justification of that since I'm not likeable to anyone. And yes I do realise that this exile thing means completely nothing if you truly dont reside here but I would still like to be removed from the initial post because of the reasons stated above
Foxtrot
yo abraker why do you always want to stir the pot
abraker

Kisses wrote:

edit: I don't even know if people are trolling me or if I'm just behaving as someone too worked up over this.
The latter. I am just trying to have a constructive conversation in which coincidentally you happen to be an example in, nothing against you.

Kisses wrote:

Where did you even hear about that in the first place? You can't prove it to be true either so...

Kisses wrote:

If you are unable state the origin of your claim then one can only deem it false.
Is a cup half full or half empty? You can't prove it true nor false, so it's a possible explanation.

Kisses wrote:

Eph can check his inbox, I have sent nothing to him ever since this thread was created, the last time I had messaged him was about the topic of loved maps
Deleted message(s)

Kisses wrote:

I won't be part of the OT community (if you can call it that) any longer after this day.
Don't forget to make a goodbye thread on your way out. We will miss you!

Foxtrot wrote:

yo abraker why do you always want to stir the pot
I stir the beakers
Serraionga
Ashton
juicy drama...
KatouMegumi
Tae

Fizzn wrote:

When will you leave again?
KatouMegumi

Tae wrote:

Fizzn wrote:

Don't expect that. Ignore and go on.
Tae

Fizzn wrote:

Tae wrote:

Don't expect that. Ignore and go on.
But I want it.
KatouMegumi
It's your opinion. If you are feeling uncomfortable, just try to avoid the problem yourself.
Blitzfrog
I demand a trial by combat
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
i wish you'd all fucking shut up
Yuudachi-kun
Hi ephermeral
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
that really boils my brussel sprouts
DJ Enetro

Ephemeral wrote:

that really boils my brussel sprouts
No, you decide whether you boil them or not.
abraker

Ephemeral wrote:

less complaining, more shitposting
kai99
i have a pikachu on my desk, could this mean

next cookiezi
roshan117

Ephemeral wrote:

i love daddy eph

wow 16 pagez