forum

┊-Circuit -┊[HD/SD] .

posted
Total Posts
19
Topic Starter
ELEVA

Support Mode: Std ✔ Mania✔
Welcome, previously I often make skin and stop skinning, but I am slowly making personal skin for 3 days or more, and this was the result ..
i hope u ,enjoy this skin ( '-')b

┊Download┊

➤ Osk┊13,58 MB┊ Mediafire

❖ Screenshots ! ❖



┊Interface┊














╱╲


┊GamePlay┊




















╱╲

┊Skin Review: Circuit┊


┊Changelog┊




  • 07/03/17
    • Released the skin.

    16/03/17
    • Added "ready" and "go" elements .
• Notes
[list:1337] Any feedback is appreciated
My english is not the best sorry,.
-glug-
sexy skin xD
Boxes
nice skin!
vbn237jr
Skin nya keren gan ! :D
Topic Starter
ELEVA

Dark Light wrote:

sexy skin xD

Boxes wrote:

nice skin!
glad you like it

vbn237jr wrote:

Skin nya keren gan ! :D
thanks bro :D
wezo366
Mediafire is telling me that the file is invalid or deleted.
Topic Starter
ELEVA

wezo366 wrote:

Mediafire is telling me that the file is invalid or deleted.
Mediafire still fine,try open the page in a new tab.
-Izayoi
omg so detail :O great skin!
dtnc21
Maybe it's just me using a 4:3 resolution, but the buttons nudge to the left a bit when you roll over it.

Nice custom menu sounds though. But why did you remove the "ready" and "go" elements and leave the countdown numbers in their default skin? It kinda breaks the theme a bit.
Topic Starter
ELEVA

-Izayoi wrote:

omg so detail :O great skin!
thanks '-')b

dtnc21 wrote:

Maybe it's just me using a 4:3 resolution, but the buttons nudge to the left a bit when you roll over it.
ahh ,I'm sorry for that.because I use a wide screen 16:9/16:10

Nice custom menu sounds though. But why did you remove the "ready" and "go" elements and leave the countdown numbers in their default skin? It kinda breaks the theme a bit.
:o I forget it,Now it's been added." thank you for feedback"
Tsukikolover
like this^^
- Kantoku -
Wow nice bro.. :)
SleepingD
O this one Tooo Likes!! (Save!!)
-Chitose-
Wow nice skin btw mungkin lebih baik post ini di kasih peringatan buat user 4:3 yah cuman saran sih
xi9w
This is actually so cool. Great job! :)
Shino Inuzuka
Great skin! But some recommendations:

First, most people like their mania stage centered. Also, bigger keys. You can change this with the skin.ini. Search on wiki.
Second, because of the border on the hitcricles, the circles look and feel smaller than the sliders, which is REALLY disturbing.
Third, in the select menu, the stars are hearts. Based on the theme of this skin and the graphics of the rest of it, I don't really think hearts is appropriate. Maybe change to gears of something.
Fourth, score v2 mod button when?
Fifth, with the score rankings, you see that in A, the circuits are green like the colour. In B, C, and D, why are they not blue, purple, and red? Also, the S and SS scores, they would look better as the circuits being the same colour as in B, C, and D, and the actual letters being gold or silver. It's kind of difficult to tell if they are gold and silver now.
Topic Starter
ELEVA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Kantoku - wrote:

Wow nice bro.. :)
thank you bro.! :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SleepingD wrote:

O this one Tooo Likes!! (Save!!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chitose- wrote:

Wow nice skin btw mungkin lebih baik post ini di kasih peringatan buat user 4:3 yah cuman saran sih
terimakasih atas sarannya.. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xi9w wrote:

This is actually so cool. Great job! :)
thank you xi9w
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shino -SNO- wrote:

Great skin! But some recommendations:

First, most people like their mania stage centered. Also, bigger keys. You can change this with the skin.ini. Search on wiki.
Second, because of the border on the hitcricles, the circles look and feel smaller than the sliders, which is REALLY disturbing.
Third, in the select menu, the stars are hearts. Based on the theme of this skin and the graphics of the rest of it, I don't really think hearts is appropriate. Maybe change to gears of something.
Fourth, score v2 mod button when?
Fifth, with the score rankings, you see that in A, the circuits are green like the colour. In B, C, and D, why are they not blue, purple, and red? Also, the S and SS scores, they would look better as the circuits being the same colour as in B, C, and D, and the actual letters being gold or silver. It's kind of difficult to tell if they are gold and silver now.
-> Mania stage centered&bigger keys //
I think, every player has his own style of play. Anyone is comfortable and also not, of course for those who want psd files can pm me to edit and for skin.ini mania,
you can copy paste from skin.ini skin commonly used
-> The border on the hitcricles, the circles look and feel smaller than the sliders,
I will fixed that,Thank you for the advice :)
-> The select menu, the stars are hearts. Based on the theme of this skin and the graphics, I don't really think hearts is appropriate.
Ahh i agree with you, next update i will fixed that.
-> Score v2 mod button when?
Next update..
-> The score rankings, you see that in A, the circuits are green like the colour. In B, C, and D, why are they not blue, purple, and red? Also, the S and SS scores.
Maybe i will change it ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SupeDawn323
very noice
_aesthetic
Werry good :)
Please sign in to reply.

New reply