osu!Catch International Cup III
Beginning June 24th, 2017!
Schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... M/pubhtml#
Hello there! Welcome again to another rendition of the CtB International Tournament. In this tournament, players from around the world will converge annually to compete for the title of 1v1 champion. Last year's tournament saw the emergence of two Chinese powerhouses in the Grand Finals, with Crystal taking down - N a g i - with a score of 7-1. Once again, I'll be hosting this tournament alongside elite meme puppet alienflybot, and once again, you can feel free to contact me directly (or post in the thread) to apply for Referee, Streamer, or Commentary team. Map Selection Team will be hand chosen (as usual) by myself and alienflybot, so applications will not be accepted.
- Profile Badge of "CtB Cup 3 Winner!" for 1st place (Confirmed!)
- 6 months of Supporter for 1st place (Not Confirmed)
- 4 months of Supporter for 2nd place (Not Confirmed)
- 2 months of Supporter for 3rd place (Not Confirmed)
- Score will be calculated in ScoreV1
- Group Stage of 64 players
- Each group holds 4 players
- The top 16 players will be considered "Top Seed", followed by 16 "High Seed", "Low Seed", and "Unseeded" players.
- Each group will have one player from each category, completely randomized.
- The categories of seeding are organized by rank.
- Top 2 from each group will advance, with 1st seeds playing vs. 2nd seeds of other groups in Round 1 Bracket Stage.
- The bracket will be Double Elimination.
Registration / Requirements
- By joining, you are committing to the timeframe of the tournament (within reason), and promising to do everything in your power to play at the scheduled times.
- You must be between ranks 1-1000 to join.
- The matches will only be played on weekends.
- You must not have any cheating or multiaccounting infringements on your account, nor any MAJOR silences. This judgement will be left up to the tournament staff at the time of your admittance.
- You can register for this tournament by clicking on this link
- For reference, you can click this link for the format.
- Group Stage will take place over the weekend of June 24-25, in which ALL GAMES MUST BE PLAYED.
- Winner's Round 1 will be July 1
- Loser's Round 1 will be July 2.
- Winner's Round 2 will be July 8
- Loser's Round 2 and 3 will be on July 9.
- Winner's Round 3 will be on July 15
- Loser's Round 4 and 5 will be on July 16
- Winner's Round 4 will be on July 22
- Loser's Round 6 and 7 will be on July 23
- Winner's Semifinals (Round 5) and Loser's Grand Finals (Round 8) will be on July 29
- Grand Finals will be on July 30.
M a s t e r
- N a g i -
Feel free to
1. There must be 6 NOMOD, 4 HIDDEN, 4 HARDROCK, 4 DOUBLETIME, and 1 TIEBREAKER
2. When selecting DOUBLETIME, both players are allowed to pick DTHD (or DTHR for the people with AR11 eyes)
3. When selecting HARDROCK, both players are allowed to play with HDHR if they desire.
4. 2 Maps must be banned by each player.
5. Players are allowed to pick more than one map from each mod pool. (No mod restrictions)
6. The TIEBREAKER map is treated as freemod.
1. The top 2 players from each group will make it into the Elimination Stage.
2. Each player will play against the other players in their group 1 time, making the best possible score 3-0, followed by 2-1, 1-2 and 0-3.
3. In the event of a player being disqualified in the middle of a group, each other player will be given a 3-0 win over the player in question.
4. Group Stage is Best of 5 maps (First to 3 map wins).
1. Any type of BM or ill will towards opponents will have you immediately disqualified from this tournament, whether it be in lobby, through PM, or any outside source.
2. You are allowed 15 minutes after the match start time to show up for your match. Please be reminded that sometimes we will be ahead or behind schedule, so please plan accordingly.
3. In the event of a no-show, the player will be given a 3-0 win over the opponent.
4. If you are disrespectful to the referee or any other tournament official, you will be immediately disqualified from this tournament.
5. If you disconnect from the match lobby, we will count the map as a loss, even if the opponent agrees to a rematch. If you are able to screenshot proof that it was a bancho error, we will replay the map.
6. If you quit the lobby out of rage or otherwise, we will immediately disqualify you from the tournament.
Ascendance | ThePooN | Paranoid Grapes | TheFlameWind | Feel free to | Deadpulse | Wesley | | ZiRoX
Dohland | Setomi | JBHyperion | Sartan
Map Selection Team:
JBHyperion | alienflybot | Ascendance | CLSW | Spectator | ZiRoX