posted
Total Posts
show more
-[Jess]-
I have not sure he was trolling or the mod troll us
-[Jess]-
This setup has not Mason,or has
Dawns
beeboy is my safest townread the rest of you are all null as far as I am concerned
Hika
Why's he your townread again??
if you posted it, I'm sorry, just repost it here until we get some ISOs.
beeboy123
Nah this setup has no masons in it.
Dawns
Alright let me post cause I sorta ommited it,

Beeboy protected me in the face of Sakura calling my going along with the Mason thing sus, this is would be an incredibly weird move for maf as the early confusion makes a nice snowballing target for accusations, instead he opted to bring up meta about the facts from his previous mason falseclaims and made my own arguments for me which is obviously anti beneficial since the confusion which could lead to a mislynch (since this is my first recorded game on the osuforums), it'd simply be easier for him to leave it to me and hope I make a flawed newby argument and get myself voted up a bunch.
Sakura
I love how people completely glossed over me saying Dawn is town then saying that him going along with the claim would be more concerning, I would have expected a few "Objection!"s and votes by now.
Sakura
That being said, Hika wtf? are you planning on just staying around doing nothing waiting for "a slip"?
Sakura
Oh btw rEdo's also town.
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

@beeboy: I'll come back to your question later.
I'd like a follow up on your reads pls.
Frosting in particular I don't really understand.
Sakura

beeboy123 wrote:

Sakura wrote:

@beeboy: I'll come back to your question later.
I'd like a follow up on your reads pls.
Frosting in particular I don't really understand.
Nah Frosty's really easy, he's being the same town frosty i've always known pushing stubborngly a scumread to oblivion, iirc scum Frosty lacks ability to do things and lurks a lot.
Sakura
My 3 straight up townreads in general were pretty much rxn testing but most people ignored it, and i already solidified a townread on you due to something else so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
beeboy123
I don't feel like frostings is actually pushing someone or reaction testing.
Unless he really does think Hika scum slipped in the pregame in which case I need to rethink my read.
beeboy123
Well he is reaction testing.
Hika

beeboy123 wrote:

Unless he really does think Hika scum slipped in the pregame in which case I need to rethink my read.
how did i slip
i said oh fuck lol

im not gonna type /confirm bc im a fucking special snowflake

anyways, why would i sit here and not say anything @sakura. i'm clearly going to express my reads when i do see something out of the ordinary, and i do think the fact that you think I'm literally going to 'wait for a slip' is totally weird
Hika
also it's too ez for you to be townreading more than one person this early @Sakura.
aint no one gonna react to that if they've played with ya :p
Sakura

Hika wrote:

anyways, why would i sit here and not say anything @sakura. i'm clearly going to express my reads when i do see something out of the ordinary, and i do think the fact that you think I'm literally going to 'wait for a slip' is totally weird

Hika wrote:

yes mommy
i'm waiting for a slip
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hika
tbh I think bird is town though.
Hika
@Sakura, ISSA JOKE DID U GET THE JOKE
Sakura
Dunno, ppl tend to say i give out townreads too easily when i give someone a townread on page 1.
Hika
oh btw, I forgot to say, I DO think that bird is town but I dont agree with his vote on bboy
Sakura
If it wasn't obvious over all my 1000000000^E=mc2 games im pretty bad at picking up jokes in mafia games.
Sakura
I'm prolly as bas as picking up jokes as bee is at reading posts

Sakura wrote:

My 3 straight up townreads in general were pretty much rxn testing but most people ignored it, and i already solidified a townread on you due to something else so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

beeboy123 wrote:

Hika
Oh I'm sorry, I'll stop making jokes for town's sake
Hika
But yes, speaking in a serious sense, if I see something, I will be glad to say something. After all, the only thing I can do is input my vote \:D/
Sakura
At least i dont impulsively vote everything that appears slightly scummy nowadays.
Frostings
Y'all need help
Frostings
Vote: Dawnsday
B1rd is town
Dawns
interesting vote choice
Topic Starter
Zexion
Alcohol is too strong. The mod apologizes for the lack of votecounts but he was drunk last night.

Votecount 1.1
Hika [2] - Dawnsday, beeboy123
Dawnsday [2] - abrake, Frostings
B1rd [1] - rEdo
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
-[Jess]- [0] -
Frostings [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -
rEdo [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [4] - Hika, Sakura, -[Jess]-, B1rd
With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Please tell me if you see any mistakes.
Deadline for Day 1 is Sunday, February 19th, 10:30 UTC.
Everyone has confirmed, hooray!
ISOS will be up soon™.
Frostings

Dawnsday wrote:

interesting vote choice
Give me more commentary :D
rEdo
abraker is a lurker so far. Null.

Jess is being Jess alias that "I give no input"-guy. I usually read that as scum but goddammit you know what's the problem.

Frosty and bee are these two town guys that generate discussion.

Hika being pretty much herself, null so far.

I'm not sure if it's the fact that I haven't played with Sakura in a while that makes me think she's not playing her usual town game, but I'll give myself some time to think about that.

My vote on B1rd was a reaction test, but only Sakura took it seriously. B1rd himself is not null anymore, it's either town or scum (NO SHIT MAN), as literally everybody ate the joke about bee and Dawnsday being masons and that guy just went like "fuck you all" and voted beeboy. Either a RT or an half-assed try to bandwagon.

Unvote

Not sure what to think about Dawnsday yet. Frostings, gimme an explanation why do you read B1rd as town, and why did you vote my boy Dawnsday.
Frostings
Wait there's someone named abraker in our game?
?___?
rEdo
he's on the player list, i hope it's not the only place he's going to be on.
rEdo

rEdo wrote:

he's on the player list, i hope it's not the only place he's going to be on.
by that i mean i wish he's not gonna be partying at the lurkfest
Dawns
what is there to say, your vote came off of a random guess, I have no reason to feel pressured at all. Mind giving me your reasoning behind the vote (if any?)
Topic Starter
Zexion
ISO's are up on the first post!
rEdo

Dawnsday wrote:

what is there to say, your vote came off of a random guess, I have no reason to feel pressured at all. Mind giving me your reasoning behind the vote (if any?)
Sweet.

Vote: Dawnsday
Frostings
It's too early to explain, you'll just change your gameplay and people will forget about it
I'm putting the spotlight on you so others may also notice what's up ;)
Dawns

Frostings wrote:

It's too early to explain, you'll just change your gameplay and people will forget about it
I'm putting the spotlight on you so others may also notice what's up ;)
To be clear, you have no explanation and are simply looking to draw out a read? Intriguing.
show more