forum

Love Live! Halloween -[STD][HD/SD]- Now w/ 100% more Aqours!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Derek

Hi I thought I would make a fun little skin for Halloween. Had a lot of fun making this skin and I really hope all you enjoy the skin as much as I enjoyed making it.
Added aqours 10/18.

This is the skin version with the original 9 character from the first series. If you like Muse then this skin is for you.

This is the skin version from the second series sunshine!. If you are a fan new 9 girls you will love this skin.

updates
10/18/2016: Added aqours version. Added new hitcircles. Made the forum post look better.

bad aimm
good job bro but needs more maki elements imo ;)
Topic Starter
-Derek

Erik- wrote:

good job bro but needs more maki elements imo ;)
For you.

ripmyacc
Topic Starter
-Derek

ripmyacc wrote:

:( :( :(
[H]
cute skin! happy halloween!
Topic Starter
-Derek
Just found a pack of renders for the aqours Halloween cards. Expect an aqours version soon™

Edit: if someone can give me a gallery of any girl (I kinda want to do Ruby next) I will work on a skin for that girl. PM me if you want to send me a gallery/zip folder with a shit ton of pics.
Nitrous
I approve this
Topic Starter
-Derek
Aqours version has been added and with that comes new hitcircles for both versions and fancy new face lift for the forum post. At this point I'll only do minor updates like fixing size issues and stuff like that. I hope you all enjoy and Happy Halloween!
Senia-
Thank you so much :)
Nitrous
I approve this 2x
Topic Starter
-Derek

Senia- wrote:

Thank you so much :)

-Nitrous wrote:

I approve this 2x
Thank you guys for the positive feedback :D
Amane
So cute <3 thanks for making this :3
Bara-
Can you please remove the hideous border from the ruby SSR used? It feels so weird to have a border in a border, especially since it's from 2 different games.
You can get clear SSRs from school idol tomodachi

Other than that, nice work!!
Gravified
oehh cute halloween skin, like the miss sounds haha.

goodjob!
Lili_Pudding
I loved it :)
Happy Halloween to ya! :oops: