forum

LUCI Skin (STANDARD MODE ONLY)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Ryuichi-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First skin !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTES: This was sort of an abandoned skin, But I re-did some parts and decided to publish it, So If there's any mistakes in the skin, Let me know ! (I've tried to make it play-able as possible as well) Maybe I will update it in the future, I might as well do other types of game modes.

PERVIEW

The Extras have a new spinner without the Background, Another menu button, Hit circles with different opacity and colours and another Ranking Panel, the Ranking panel was inspired by Choilicious Skin, If they wish for me to get rid of them I will gladly do so.
h1b1k11
Looks pretty good! :D
The only thing is that the numbers are quite hard to read when playing.
Topic Starter
-Ryuichi-

imaikiseta wrote:

Looks pretty good! :D
The only thing is that the numbers are quite hard to read when playing.
Ah Thank you so much !
Alrighty, I will re-do them ^^
_Kanekatsu
Great skin, I really like it. And your skinning style is pretty cool. Good job!