Since my last application (Osu!gMap) was buggy af I created new one (without bugs :p)
Main idea is:
- Look at user's statistics
- Find users
- Save users to easy access
- Search for beatmaps
- Download beatmaps
1. Why does it ask me about my username and password
Well, it's for easier and faster downloading beatmaps.
On the official osu website to download a beatmap you should be logged in
2. Is it safe?
Yes. I don't send your username and password to anybody.
Also, I don't keep it anywhere
3. What permissions do you use?
- Internet permission: Get stats&beatmaps
- Write&Read external storage: Save and unzip beatmaps
4. Where does it save .mp3?
sdcard/osu!fox/Artist - TItle.mp3
[i]P.S. If you notice some bugs, please report it here.
P.P.S. I'm always happy to hear any ideas[/i]