forum

[duplicate] Clans / Clan Wars

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
D3lete
Hello there everyone!

I've recently thought that a clan system in this game would be awesome!
The idea was probably posted before, but even if it is i would like to say it once again to see peoples opinion.

Clans would usually be built for free or with some sort of cost (depends on the developers choice) once you made your own clan with the chosen name you would have a window where it shows your players, players rank and an option to invite players.
Thats pretty much it for the clans, i would go much in to detail with it, but its self explanatory.

Besides that there would be user made events called 'Clan Wars' which are made in the window of the clan, when you click it another window pops up of all the clans in the game, which you can then choose to make a clan war with, when you do choose it you get another window where all the settings of the clan war would be, the clan that is making the clan war chooses things like mods and players, other then that in the settings there would be:
Chosen Maps:
-
-
-
-
-
Rounds: 5 or 10

Both clans can choose 5 different maps or 10 depends on how much rounds the clan that sent the cw put.
The clans would ofcourse have win/lose ratios and such, alot of rank based stuff, which would make it more competitive.
There could be tournaments in the future around clans, not just 'World Cups'.

Other then that i think im done, i will update this in the future if i forgot to add something or you give a good suggestion.
Im a newer player by the way, i dont know how you guys will react to this idea, but otherwise im making this idea because i thot
myself it would be fun, and would like to see your perspective of it!

Thank you for taking your time to reading this!
D3lete
Pawsu
Well, teams, or "clans" are already in the works with osu!next. See the original request thread here.