forum

Osu!mania combo bursts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mrniceguy122
Recently, combo bursts were added to mania mode (FINALLY WOO!) but i was wondering how to change this, as i can not find it in my skin folder at all. Whats the file name or where is the filed located for combo burst pictures?
Pawsu
Sky Blue
The file name is "comboburst-mania". You just name the image this and put it in your skin folder. :^)
Topic Starter
Mrniceguy122
Thank you for your swift reply, but i have a follow up question. Do you know if its possible to create multiple images that cycle through? My friend told me to add numbers on the end but that just made them not show up.
Sky Blue

Mrniceguy122 wrote:

Thank you for your swift reply, but i have a follow up question. Do you know if its possible to create multiple images that cycle through? My friend told me to add numbers on the end but that just made them not show up.
I'm not sure if it's possible. I just tried it and it didn't work, so I think just one image is possible. Sorry. :^(
Topic Starter
Mrniceguy122
Figured it out! First file must have -0 at the end, then the rest in numerical order after that (-1, -2, -3)
Sky Blue

Mrniceguy122 wrote:

Figured it out! First file must have -0 at the end, then the rest in numerical order after that (-1, -2, -3)
Ok, thank you! :oops:
Vovy_old
duh! XDDDDDDDDD