forum

Beatmapping Contest #12 (osu!) (Page Created)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ztrot
Hello everyone it is that time again, a little late to the party for this new year but not forgotten! I would like to introduce the 13th contest in the time we have started doing this on a monthly basis. The contest will go on for about a month and we are looking for judges. Besure before applying that you are willing to put aside time for the judgement phase. Judging should take 1-2 weeks! If you are interested in judging please contact me or just leave your response below.

contest info
https://osu.ppy.sh/news/140452368663

Judge List (finalized)
HappyRocket88
ByBy13
Yuii-
Mao
Cherry Blossom
Charles445
Okoratu
Okoratu
since i asked about the MBC status in a different thread:
I'm interested in judging
meii18
me too I'm interested in judging. Count me in
HappyRocket88
It would be great to participate on this. Count me in!
Topic Starter
ztrot
Alrighty so with that set just give me a bit and I will make a contest page happen!
Yuii-
Not sure if the applications for being part of this is already closed, but can I help by being a judge? Or the three mentioned are already the final candidates?

Count me in if possible, ztrot!
Myxo
Great to see this happening again!
Charles445
I can judge if needed.
Cherry Blossom
Same for me, i can judge if needed.
Or i'll just participate.
Mao
I would judge as well.
riffy
I can participate as a mapper, if needed. Good to see more Beatmapping Contests <3
Topic Starter
ztrot
well we can add one more but i need to make sure that you are willing and able to have your judgement in by the date given there is not a date yet so this is open for discussion while I wait to get the page made, this goes for those that have asked as i put it in as 1st come 1st served but if you feel that you might not be able to dedicate at least 2 weekends of your time to it perhaps let someone that is willing to put in that time a shot.
Wafu
If there's still a place, then I'd want to join the judging. I guess I should have 2 weeks of time.
Topic Starter
ztrot
I have went with 6 judges and I choose them based on BN's and some QAT. The judges picked will be announced as soon as I can get the contest page made I have to wait for that before we can really get this started.
Monstrata
Any news on this?
Topic Starter
ztrot
yup page was finally made so sorry for the wait guys enjoy the contest!
Okoratu
Interesting finalization because you took the 2 backup people who said they would judge if needed into the final roster
Topic Starter
ztrot

Okoratu wrote:

Interesting finalization because you took the 2 backup people who said they would judge if needed into the final roster
well tbh I only wanted 3 judges but I was asked to make the roster more diverse
Yuii-
I will only ask one thing. I do agree with the fact of doing things more "diverse". We both agree on that, right? Although, I don't particularly agree with the fact that only one person out of seven got kicked. You had 7 candidates... but 6 people to choose? Why not 4 people to choose only? Don't you think that would make things more "balanced"?
As a matter of fact, Okoratu was the one who actually proposed and encouraged us to make this beatmapping contest. It wasn't HappyRocket, it wasn't ByBy, it wasn't Charles, it wasn't even me. And on top of that, he still decided to judge, in order to help with the project HE proposed.
So instead, before all this explodes for no reason and before this even starts, can we have 4 people on the roaster instead? So not only 1 guy has to feel "depressed" 'bout this?

Thanks for reading.
Topic Starter
ztrot

Yuii- wrote:

I will only ask one thing. I do agree with the fact of doing things more "diverse". We both agree on that, right? Although, I don't particularly agree with the fact that only one person out of seven got kicked. You had 7 candidates... but 6 people to choose? Why not 4 people to choose only? Don't you think that would make things more "balanced"?
As a matter of fact, Okoratu was the one who actually proposed and encouraged us to make this beatmapping contest. It wasn't HappyRocket, it wasn't ByBy, it wasn't Charles, it wasn't even me. And on top of that, he still decided to judge, in order to help with the project HE proposed.
So instead, before all this explodes for no reason and before this even starts, can we have 4 people on the roaster instead? So not only 1 guy has to feel "depressed" 'bout this?

Thanks for reading.
you are right I'm sorry about that I don't see why one more judge would hurt as long as he is willing to give input I don't mind sorry about that I really just hit F2 with all the names added till i got 6 I guess that wasn't the way to go :P
show more