This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Hey, M4M from my queue~I'll mod yours soon
I think you should add an Hard for a better spread
00:04:205 (1) Delete NC Every measure has its own combo
00:07:282 (1) ^ Same reason as above
00:17:666 (1,3) Dont do overlaps like that in normal Changed
00:18:820 (5,6) I dont think the different DS is necessary altered
00:25:166 (5,1) Bad overlap I dont think so, I like the look of it this way
00:30:551 (3,4,5,6,1,2) This plays really weird, maybe you should redo that part without random 1/4 patterns Shortened one of the sliders to a red tick.
00:35:166 (3,4,5) Why the different ds? For emphasis
00:35:935 (5,1,2) ^ and bad overlap Fixed
00:36:705 (2,3,4) ^ I dont see how this is overlapped
The diff itself is okay, but it lacks on quality, there are too many random ds changes and weird 1/4 patterns.
Good Luck though~ ^_^
Hey there /This is the one of the best mods I've ever gotten hands down
Here for my part of the m4m. (sorry it's kinda late ;w;)
Only asked to mod one diff and Normal is incomplete anyways :3Why is it called Very Hard? Should it not be called Insane instead? I was planning on making another hard around 3.5 stars and an Insane. Well thats what I'm planning on anyways
00:08:435 (1,2,3,4) - I find that these should be long distant jumps instead. Even if you like this pattern you still can keep the ones at 00:09:974 (1,2,3,4) -. I get how you feel, but I really really like the effect that they give
00:14:205 (8) - This slider would look better with a curve. Add a 2nd point at x:252 y:32 (and add a finish on the end of the slider) I added the curve like you suggested though I'm not too sure. I'll use your idea for now. Finish added
00:21:128 (3,4,5) - Swapping (3) over with (4) and (5) would make the sound better with the vocals going "la la" (consider changing (6) too a slider too) Added. Idk how you spotted that but nice idea
00:23:051 - add circle note added
00:26:128 (3,4) - Would it not be better if there was a stream here instead? fits with the guitar too I prefer the sliders also the stream doesnt sound too well with the hitsounds
00:28:243 (6) - This is just a small suggestion but maybe these sliders could look better to fit with the guitar sound? like this Very nice, I've incorporated this idea with all the sliders that follow the guitar
00:32:666 - i see that you are not using the drum sounds all the time in this song and are focusing more on the piano and other noises. But there is a little ting noise here. Add a circle note Added
00:35:935 (5) - same again with the sliders. make them more interesting with the guitar sounds instead of simple curves Done
00:51:512 (1) - add a finish but also use a timing point to lower the volume of it here at the start of the slider (something like 60 or 70%) Added with 50%
01:03:243 (4) - This would be better as a reverse as it fits the vocals and music added, sounds alot better too
01:03:820 (1) - Add finish to the start of slider Done
01:17:666 - here is PERFECT for a spinner. it's a big break gap too I can't believe I missed this. Added!
01:23:628 (6) - ending on the blue tick does not really fit well. Drag it back to the red and consider repositioning got rid of it
01:25:358 (1) - ^ ^ also thrown in the bin
01:28:243 (6) - ^ (well maybe it's okay here but i won't mention these again >w<) Kept this one
01:53:820 (3) - since you remove these notes before hand maybe remove this one too for more emphasis on next note I kept it for now, though I might change it later if other people mention it
01:57:666 (1) - i know you still might need some hitsounding done but consider adding a final hitsound here like a whistle but at a lower volume Yh, that would sound good. I need to sort out my custom hitsoudns before adding it, though I am going to go along with your idea
Hope this helped :3
Any questions just PM me or leave a message in my inbox.
here my testplay on very hard diffTy for the mod
also gonna suggest something here too
- 00:02:282 (1,2,3,4) - try make spacing here a bit more consistent for better flow I think its okay as it is
- 00:11:128 (4,5) - I think stack would make the rhythm here play better , spacing here is a bit hard to read here when combine with anti-jumps here 00:09:974 (1,2,3,4) - I'll stack them
- 00:16:320 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - try this rhythmAdded
- 00:19:397 (1,2,3) - try this rhythmUsed it
- 00:22:282 - 1/2 slider here would make rhythm sound betterDone
- 00:31:705 (1) - this sound overmapped imo , there is no sound on blue tick shortened the first slider. I'm going to keep the other slider as it is for the guitar
- 01:45:358 - ,01:46:128 - these feel empty , maybe put note here ? Not quite sure, I'll consider it though
- 01:51:512 - ,01:52:282 - add notes for these strong beat would make rhythm sound better same as above
- 01:56:128 (1,2,3) - this is quite hard to read , try use 3/4 reverse slider here I dont think I need to in this case, as if you've heard the song before playing then you would know the timing in your head
M4M via #modreqThanks for the mod
Unrankables / Strong suggestion will be in red
Therefore this mapset is unrankable unless you map a easier diff
Offset seems a bit off, maybe -2 ? (ask others for assurance)
00:07:474 (2,3,1) - Normal diffs should have a constant DS
00:09:974 (1,2,3,4) - make this into some pattern, like a square
Also constant SV should be used
I also suggests that you should decrease 1/2s and also the crowded parts
BTW if you still want to stick with tons of 1/2 I suggests you to change CS to 3.5 to avoid overlaps in which, make this map a bit messy
and if you follow ^ you should check that there are no overlaps
01:57:762 (1) - start at red tick to provide a recovery time for beginners
Lacks of hitsounds in some part, check that out
01:29:782 (1) - not the best to use spinner here
I only can provide some suggestions here, due to crowded normal like this is really not my style. sorry
00:51:512 hitsounds are too loud
Currently remapping, and by that just making the DS smaller
This should be renamed to 'Light Insane', that's what they called I dont want to because reasons. 'Very Hard' is a perfectly acceptable name according the the ranking criteria
00:11:128 (4,5) - stack these should be better done
also 00:11:128 (4,1) - swap nc, rhythm change done
00:15:935 (1) - I suggest you to change this to a circle and 1/2 slider I've mapped out the entire section from the piano
00:25:166 (5,1) - weird, try doing something better yes
00:26:128 (3,4,1) - DS should be constant Fixed
00:42:666 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - fix this shape to be more 'regular' like this Done, ty
as previous diff, lacks of hitsound should be concerned There Are hitsounds here, they are quieter to fit the music. I dont know how you cant hear them
01:16:128 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - try not to reverse the flow here Going to kep it for now but I'll change it if more people pick up on it
01:24:397 (2,5) - that's weird overlap fixed
01:26:705 (6,2) - blanket Done
01:28:243 (6,1) - doesn't fit, change to 1/2 Removed
01:29:013 (3) - ^
01:34:974 (2) - remove finish No
01:34:974 (2) - ^
01:51:128 (4,1,2,3) - weird spacing altereed abit
00:26:897 (1,4) - stack'em Done
00:29:589 (4,1) - idk stack them maybe? Done
00:35:935 (5,2) - weird overlap lel, by 1 tile however fixed
00:39:205 this is quite strong, a note here how is there a strong note there? I've also mapped the whole section to the guitar so it would be weird to add something there
lack of hitsounds
01:12:666 (5) - 332/216 Done
01:16:128 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - that's random I'll change it
01:25:935 (3,7,1) - and that's weird how?
01:35:935 (5,3) - blanket them ? no
01:38:051 (2,3,4,5,6) - and that's random Put them in a pattern
can't mod much on this, I don't get the pattern, sorry
Thanks for the modIn every map turn down volume of that custom clap. its 10000 lauder then music and other soundsTurn down HP to equal number. There is one moment that you wont regen HP so that not nice.
00:03:435 - To keep flow something HAVE TO be here I mapped it that way for emphasis, I'm keeping it at least for the time being
00:49:397 (1) - I fell like you should move this here 00:49:205 I tried that and it sounded weird. That whole section is mapped to the smyph
00:57:282 (5) - For unknown reason i dont like this here and i would delete it and move (6) with snap somewhere Done
01:16:128 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This part. I know its 4.8ish stars but this feels like 5.5 stars map I'm remapping this part
Across whole song i saw parts like this
01:39:589 (1,2,3,4) - 2 and 4 should stack, you need to offset them00:02:282 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3) - If vocal starts before or exact same time like music. Dont fallow the "beat" fallow vocal. Its confusing in this part at first play.
00:25:743 (1,2,3) - Redo, those cannot stack like so. First off all its hard if you dont know its there. Second you will fail at first time playing HD because its
imposible to saw those.
00:34:012 (3) - SNAP ALL THE THING! Because there is no snap and it have time gap its bad. The whole point of these anti jumps was for emphasis. They're even 1/1's
00:38:051 (1,2,3,4,5) - Its look nice in editor only ;p Keep identical snaping and make some other pattern like star WEnt back to my original idea of just stacking them
00:50:743 (2) - Why this is there? With so long time gap. Snap it properly. Note: If between notes there is bigged time gap then between 90% of all your other circles and sliders, then it cannot begin when slider finish I'm keeping it. Almost half of the ranked maps I play have patterns like these so I dont see what the problem is
00:55:551 (3) - Why you love stacing so mutch! Again imposible to see it with HD, hard to see in normal mode at first try. Yeahhhh. why should I map specifically to HD players?
00:59:974 (1,2,3) - Bad jumps, change snap to 2 -2.5 and stick to that Keeping it
01:10:551 (3) - Again this cannot be here, i'm wondering if this is fetish xD
01:28:628 (1) - 01:29:397 (4) - You made WHOLE song with 1/2 timing and now you are adding random 1/4? Remove, move or smh Removed
01:40:935 (1) - 01:41:705 (3) - Up Keeping these though
01:45:358 - Why here is gap? Doesnt make any sense to me I've been mapping the piano for 90% of the song. Though if other peopel suggest it I'll add something
01:46:128 - ^ Comment: You keep doing something whole song and at last 10s you are like fu this. Lets make something diffrent!
01:48:435 - Gap here nad next one acctually fits in no vacal time so ok.
01:51:512 - No
01:52:282 - No
Hey man, M4M request.I'm going to remap normal. by that I mean just reduce the DS of the whole map. I'll take down your rhythm suggestions though. As for the sliders, I only did them that way to add consistency so they wouldnt be so bland. I've made most of them into normal sliders.
Name the difficulty 'Very Hard' to Light InsaneThe most noticeable thing that you could improve right now with your mapping is rhythm and consistency. A good mapper is able to influence the notes to map along with the rhythm and with the vocals and allows a balance adjustment with which part of the song the mapper wants to emphasise. The problem here is that sometimes you map to the rhythm and sometimes you map to the vocals and can get really distracting at timesThere are also a lot of awkward 1/2 curvy sliders that aren't really placed well. Nobody wants to go to a store to buy straws that are bending all over the place, they want straight straws or if they want to go crazy, curly straws :p. The point here is the sliders need consistency, most people don't want to buy a straw pack with a mix of shapes. You sliders should be placed with good reason or else the map just won't sell to peopleThere are also quite a few areas that having missing white ticks and can generally be filled to keep the momentum of your notes going. I want to be constantly clicking to a very bouncy song like this. In lower difficulties, if you are mapping too much, 1/1 sliders can always fill those blank spaces that don't have much rhythm in itAfter fixing rhythm, placements should be worked on next as you need to make your maps looking pleasing to the player. Overlaps should be avoided in the lower difficulties and you should cover the map to make the map feel free flowing and a good way to check out how to place your notes is to simply look at normal maps that look good to youI will only mod normal since the mistakes are more general rather than the map itself. You just need to work on your mapping fundamental and once you have a nice normal map, the higher difficulties will come along much more smoothly and you can give me another pm if you'd like another mod
- You need to improve rhythm choice. For a normal, the sliders need to be consistent and should switch from 1/2 to 1/1 all the time
- 00:03:051 In this section, you are clearly mapping the rhythm but there are white ticks being missed out that should be filled
- 00:04:589 Vocals should be mapped here
- 00:05:935 Some red ticks like here should also be filled
- 00:07:666 ^
- 00:13:820 Mapping the vocals here but the rhythm is very strong on this tick so it should be filled
- 00:20:742 (1,2,3,1) It's confusing, why have only white tick sliders and suddenly transition to a red tick slider. Suddenly you're mapping the red ticks as well and it completely changes the momentum
- 00:38:243 Fill
- 00:42:474 (1) Get rid of the circle
- 00:45:358 (3) Start slider on white tick and make it 1/1
- 00:26:897 (1) No need for 3/2 sliders as it doesn't work here. To suddenly transition from 1/1's and 1/2's to 3/2 just gives the map a completely different feel when its still at the prechorus.
- 00:06:705 (3,1,2) This is one of the weird slider I'm talking about. There is no need to straight bend it since the bend doesn't go with anything and it doesn't help that that the notes are going to the left which makes it feel crowded when there is plenty of space to map downwards.
- 00:11:320 (5) ^
- 00:12:858 (4) and the sliders are just straight again when you had edge sliders being used before
00:14:974 (1) Now curved sliders are being used. I mean slider variety is good but not without reason
- Basically a normal should usually be mapped with white tick sliders and a few circles with a few strong red tick sliders when necessary. The piano at the background shows you need to start and end most sliders on the white ticks and starting the sliders on big white ticks give it a much better emphasis
Enjoy the mod!
I'm going to remap normal. by that I mean just reduce the DS of the whole map. I'll take down your rhythm suggestions though. As for the sliders, I only did them that way to add consistency so they wouldnt be so bland. I've made most of them into normal sliders.Youll get really tired if you keep remapping. Instead do some speedmapping on diffeernt songs and experiment until you feel you dont have the need to remap as much
Thanks for the mod I'll add your suggestions next update. and tell you which ones I've used then
from my queue! t/304087/start=105
00:11:897 (1) - ds
00:12:666 (3) - ^^
00:16:897 (4) - ^^
DONT USE GRID SNAP IN EASY/NORMAL
00:29:974 (1,2) - fix blanket
a lot of unsnapped objects tho
00:04:397 (2) - stack the end with 00:03:243 (4) - Done
00:15:358 (3,1) - blanket the,? They already were....
00:23:820 (1) - try make a better wave tbh Tried...
00:56:128 (1,2) - SWAP NC Done
01:06:128 (3) - ctrl gDidnt like it that way
01:24:397 (2) - try better wave Done
00:15:743 (3,1) - swap nc Done
01:03:820 (1,2) - ^^Done
01:09:974 (1,2) - ^^ Didnt need to here
01:51:512 - missed a beat here Added circle
ill send you my map in PM
- You have uninherited timing points conflicting with Normal difficulty.
- 00:05:352(1,2) - make better blanket
- 00:06:506(3,1,2) - perhaps make it something like this? http://puu.sh/hwl0l/79410cbc4f.jpg
- 00:08:429 - kick missing
- 00:14:968(1) - sliderend not snapped
- 00:16:026(3) - fix slider http://puu.sh/hwl89/037a380ef0.jpg
- 00:18:429(3) - slider end not snapped
- 00:22:083(3) - ^
- 00:30:737(2,1) - can be blanked better
- 00:33:045(3) - same as 00:16:026(3)
- 00:35:352(1) - slider end not snapped
- 00:36:699(1,2,3) - spacing error
- 01:09:968(1) - missing kick
- 01:17:660 - add spinner?
- 01:39:199(1) - slider end not snapped
- 01:57:276 - theres a clap sound here so add note?
- 02:01:314 - make it a blank sound
Not bad, but still better than my normals xD
Thats all ;3
- Look over your difficulty again and check/add hitsounds
- 00:05:935(2,3,4,5) - spacing error
- 00:08:435(1) - not sure what you were following with this long note, how about adding a 1/2 slider and a note?
- 00:26:128 - this stream was unexpected and hard
- 01:33:243(1) - remove clap?
- 01:57:089 - theres a kick sound here so add note