lukewarmholiday wrote:

http://aja-games.com/products_koumajo/index.htm

touhouvania, hurr

Fun.
MMzz
I have thought of playing but never got around to it :P
Should I try?
lukewarmholiday
It's not a castlevania tribute without elaborate backgrounds, I don't see elaborate backgrounds.
Slain087
Now taking bets on how fast we 1cc UFO and EUNL. Also taking bets on how many fake torrents that pop up in the first 12 hours from release.
Neo@lex
There's a legit download now.
Comes with lazorz, manly men and some new lolis.
Doomsday
1cc'd normal on my 2nd attempt. the final boss is a pain in the ass

http://replays.gensokyo.org/index.php
Neo@lex
12.3's out now. Comes with everything you could want from a Touhou fighter.
If you have SWR, you'll need to set the file path in config123.ini to get all its characters.
lukewarmholiday

neo@lex wrote:

There's a legit download now.
Comes with lazorz, manly men and some new lolis.
Huh?
Slain087
There's a male character now, been there ever since the demo.
Doomsday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
Oh, you're talking about the cloud.

Thing is manly as fuk
Lyner

neo@lex wrote:

If you have SWR, you'll need to set the file path in config123.ini to get all its characters.
Can anyone help me? I don't understand how to update my SWR with 12.3 <_>
Nharox
Configure the configex123.ini file to the path where SWR (10.5) is located~

Worked for me. ;)
Nachy

Lyner wrote:

neo@lex wrote:

Can anyone help me? I don't understand how to update my SWR with 12.3 <_>

Get the v1.01 patch
Open configex123
Change [th105path] path= to your SWR folder
Lyner
Uh, I don't see any file named configex123.ini :o
Nachy

Lyner wrote:

Uh, I can't see any file named configex123.ini :o
Strange, should be there, it's a text file, everything should have been there.
Lyner
There are readme, th123, th123c, unins000, and the uninstall app
Nachy
Copy pasta this into your folder and best of luck.

http://up.ppy.sh/files/configex123.ini
Metroid
Uh that won't work for some people due to where they store their folder :/
but it's a example to start off with.
Lyner

NachoPiggy wrote:

It didn't work :(
Slain087
SCREW YOU STAGE 5 BOSS. SCREW YOU AND YOUR LAZERS.

As you might have noticed, I'm a bit irritated at the Stage 5 boss. More specifically, the Spell Card with the rotating green laser. If it weren't for those goddamn rice bullets...

And again, I suck at deathbombing. Haven't gotten to 12.3 yet; I'll cool down with Warning Forever for a bit before I try that.

Also, :cry: at no Stage 4 gimmick.

EDIT: 12.3: It looks like our two new characters have their own gimmicks. (9)'s got a slow fall, and Sanae gets her goddesses. I haven't yet gone up in a real fight against China, but I don't think she got anything new. Also, yay at Dichromatic Butterfly ~ Ancients as Reimu's theme.

EDIT2: Wow. Wasn't expecting Utsuho to be here.

EDIT3: We get Suwako too?!
Nachy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Doomsday
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x141 ... damnit.jpg <-TOUHOU 12 SPOILERS. BEWARE

gah.

it started out so easy too :(
Nachy
Slain087
UFO seems a lot harder than even MoF. I'm at least thankful that the Stage 2 boss' last card is easier than before (at least, it seems that way~).

Easy 1cc: http://replays.gensokyo.org/download.php?id=4348

EDIT2: And lol at Meiling's scenario.

EDIT:

!

SWR ENGLISH PATCH
Lyner

NachoPiggy wrote:

Lyner wrote:

NachoPiggy wrote:

It didn't work :(
All I can really advise is re-download again I guess.

http://www.slingfile.com/file/vwQ6YV3C7J
Ok then, thanks for the help :D
Nachy

Slain087 wrote:

EDIT2: And lol at Meiling's scenario.
SPOILER
GIANT CATFISH!
Zatoichi
Nachy

Zatoichi wrote:

The catfish needed a spell where it dives, jumps back up and try to swallow you.

If it connects you die Fantasy Heaven style.
Wish that was true.
I tried Lunatic, hoping for it to be there on that diff but it still didn't have it :(
There's always the next patch......
-SiN-
check my mediafire folder if you want some new touhou game

currently has:
Touhouvania full
Touhou quiz game
Touhou labyrinth + plus disc
Touhou Unreal Mahjong 2
James
Neo@lex
what, all eight of them?
Gabi
Aya is so good. even when she gets KO'ed in arcade mode she does not give up. but she doesn't do anything else then jump around and dash in the stage.

Pasonia
Lol Aya is such a cool girl.
Eh keeps fighting even though she's down, and does not afraid of Gabi. LOL.

On a side note, I keep crashing in UNL Arcade mode after defeating Tenshi. Zzz.
Cyclone
did you patch to 1.01?
-SiN-
-SiN-
i see some of you having trouble to make them playable in UNL

1. put DLed th12.3 to 10.5 folder, make sure your th105.exe and th123.exe in the same folder.
2. use this full line configex123.ini
Download: configex123.rar

then change your th105 path like before.

Neo@lex
Right, a few hours ago I decided to try fucking around with Soku using Cheat Engine.
The giant catfish is completely unplayable. The very moment you start the match it crashes.
Same goes for the giant doll.
In arcade and story, the game can be changed to 2P mode, except when player 2 dies, there are no spellcards. The level moves on as if you've defeated the character. This works with Sanae and Cirno, but not China; it crashes when the fish is supposed to appear.
If you change the game type to practice or VS com in story or arcade, you will be controlled by the computer, with the difficulty at the same level as the opponent.
The best part is the character values. If you freeze it on the character you want, you can play through story with everyone except Utsuho and Suwako. It loads the character's SWR story, complete with the old-style dialog. You can play it right up to the end, but when Tenshi uses her spellcards where she makes large rocks appear from the ground, you cannot land on them, you just hover as if falling; if Tenshi manages to catch you in the first one, neither of you will be able to move. If you stay on the ground in the second one, Tenshi will be the only one who is frozen, and you can just hit her with long-range moves.
After defeating EX Tenshi, the game will stop responding (this is what Pasonia may have been referencing), but fortunately, you can still save replays if you die or quit, and they will be viewable by anyone.
HP cannot be hacked. Only that little red afterglow can, and you still die when the bar runs out.
Stages can probably be hacked, but I don't care so I haven't bothered. Same goes for weather.
...maybe I should write a guide for this...

Also SiN, why have you not unlocked Utsuho?
Slain087
Something I bet many of you haven't noticed:

By moving the UNL files to SWR and deleting the config123.dat, you can transfer over the Spell Cards you have from SWR. Note that this will delete any UNL unlocks you already have, and you can just move UNL back after it hits the title screen.

And Mystical Chain seems to be insanely rare for a Touhou doujin game.
Cyclone
I've already beaten UFO extra stage. Shit's way too easy compared to other extra stages.
show more