- Post anything you want, but there's no guarantee I will mod it.
- I would prefer if your metadata is confirmed.
- You'll end up in my blacklist if you have attitude issues. When you do (don't ask me how), never ask me for a mod.
- Let me mod your map first. This is mainly because I don't want you to make a good quality mod on my map and in the end, I can't find anything on your map.
- Any genre of music is welcomed. Even though I really dislike technical maps.
- Give others the chance if you have already taken part in this M4M (map). We all want mods, and so we should give others the opportunity to get them in this queue. Furthermore, this will be beneficial to me, because I would have a wide array of opinions on my map as well C:
- Are you open to suggestions? If you're a mapper who goes, 'I like my pattern better.' and 'Keeping for vocal.', I suggest you don't come to this queue. I don't welcome bad attitude. The best you can do this give me a legitimate reason as to why you chose to reject an idea. And yes, I keep a personal blacklist.
- I will mod within 3~5 days. If you haven't receive my mod by then, I've probably declined your request.
- Last but not least, anyone is welcome! C: Even if you're a beginner and you don't know much about the modding community, please feel free to message me in game or clarification, or forum PM me if I'm offline!
Terms & Conditions (M4M)
- I may take into account drain time. For example, if you have a 4 minutes map with 6 difficulties, and I want you to mod my 5 minutes approval map as our M4M agreement, I will only mod 2 difficulties in-depth, and breeze through the other difficulties.
- The mods I give are based solely on my own opinion. This means that what I say are suggestions based on my personal mapping style. If they conflict with yours, and you disagree with any of my points, I hope you'll give the appropriate reasons instead of 'I don't like it.' or 'Mine flows better'. This benefits me because I can learn more about your point of view, and bring that with me through my modding journey.
- Unhappy with my mod? Forum PM me. If I had indeed posted a near garbage mod for your map, I may consider modding another map of yours.