Xinying's Standard Modding Queue

posted
Total Posts
161
Topic Starter
Xinying

Status


NM: ✘
M4M: ✘

Rules (NM)


  1. Post anything you want, but there's no guarantee I will mod it.
  2. I would prefer if your metadata is confirmed.
  3. You'll end up in my blacklist if you have attitude issues. When you do (don't ask me how), never ask me for a mod.

Rules (M4M)


  1. Let me mod your map first. This is mainly because I don't want you to make a good quality mod on my map and in the end, I can't find anything on your map.
  2. Any genre of music is welcomed. Even though I really dislike technical maps.
  3. Give others the chance if you have already taken part in this M4M (map). We all want mods, and so we should give others the opportunity to get them in this queue. Furthermore, this will be beneficial to me, because I would have a wide array of opinions on my map as well C:
  4. Are you open to suggestions? If you're a mapper who goes, 'I like my pattern better.' and 'Keeping for vocal.', I suggest you don't come to this queue. I don't welcome bad attitude. The best you can do this give me a legitimate reason as to why you chose to reject an idea. And yes, I keep a personal blacklist.
  5. I will mod within 3~5 days. If you haven't receive my mod by then, I've probably declined your request.
  6. Last but not least, anyone is welcome! C: Even if you're a beginner and you don't know much about the modding community, please feel free to message me in game or clarification, or forum PM me if I'm offline!

Terms & Conditions (M4M)


  1. I may take into account drain time. For example, if you have a 4 minutes map with 6 difficulties, and I want you to mod my 5 minutes approval map as our M4M agreement, I will only mod 2 difficulties in-depth, and breeze through the other difficulties.
  2. The mods I give are based solely on my own opinion. This means that what I say are suggestions based on my personal mapping style. If they conflict with yours, and you disagree with any of my points, I hope you'll give the appropriate reasons instead of 'I don't like it.' or 'Mine flows better'. This benefits me because I can learn more about your point of view, and bring that with me through my modding journey.
  3. Unhappy with my mod? Forum PM me. If I had indeed posted a near garbage mod for your map, I may consider modding another map of yours.
hehe

Chocox wrote:

You have no maps that are ranked/approved
pls
Noffy
Going going going speed requesting hello there Sir Chocox Modder Sir

You don't mention whether it'll be NM or M4M so I'll hope and assume it's NM as I make this request /o/
It's slightly over 2 minutes slightly, but it is very close.

YuugouP - YELLOW TRICK

Thank you and bye and ciao hopefully see you later.
edit: such speed I didn't realize I forgot the most important thing ;_; Grey Face!
Topic Starter
Xinying

handsome wrote:

Chocox wrote:

You have no maps that are ranked/approved
pls
What map you want I do for you
hello :^)
Frobe
Grey Face!

map is here, https://osu.ppy.sh/s/243514

thanks!
Topic Starter
Xinying
Closed

Accepted are :

Tomatsu Haruka - courage Completed
YuugouP - YELLOW TRICK Completed
Uchida Maaya - Soushou Innocence Completed,good map!
Topic Starter
Xinying
Open for 2/3 NM slots. Read for what I accept and what I don't
Ciyus Miapah
mod reqs
t/225466
thanks
-Nya-
Hey! NM please.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/239679
Thanks! :D
MZGamer
NM please.
t/266418
Thanks! :D
Topic Starter
Xinying
Topic Starter
Xinying
Open ,

Accepting 2 maps , maybe 3 , please read the rules
HiverK
Hi, Chocox.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/236221
Thanks!
- Milhofo -
Hi, you didn't say anything about WIP so I'll post, tell me if it's rejected ^^:

UtsuP - MiKUSABBATH

Grey Face? K4ppa
Seiryuu

Chocox wrote:



[*[*]If you're kind enough to read all this please type "Grey Face" in chat Kappa.
Wow rude.














jk good luck.
Topic Starter
Xinying
Closed

[-Seiryuu-] wrote:

Chocox wrote:



[*[*]If you're kind enough to read all this please type "Grey Face" in chat Kappa.
Wow rude.

jk good luck.
pls
xChangJo
Hi, still open (?)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/199770 Thanks! /o/
Saut
last post says closed but title says open - you broke the matrix
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/240415 - simply ignore if closed

thanks
Adinata28
Hi (^o^) /

Grey Face.. owo

NM Req!
Link : This

Thanks in advance :3
Topic Starter
Xinying
Closed

Accepted are :
Kalafina - believe (TV size) Completed
UtsuP - MiKUSABBATH Completed
96Neko & Len Kagamine - Kuro Len Romantic Night Completed + good map^^
AKINO with bless4 - EXTRA MAGIC HOUR Delayed for personal reasons

Rejected are :
SiM - EXiSTENCE (TV Edit) Above 12SP
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply