forum

[resolved] Huion H420 "Mouse Mode"?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shelso
So, Today my Huion H420 arrived and it works fine, exept for a little thing:

The cursor moves around the screen even if I am not putting the pen on the tablets surface. I asked around in the chat, and someone told me, that I have to switch from "Mouse Mode" to "Tablet Mode" (After many guys were like "Huion is shi*t! Get urself a Wacom!").

Sooo.. yeah.. I got no idea how to switch between these modes or if I am able to turn this feature of at all. It would be nice if the Cursor would ONLY move as long as the pen tip makes contact with the tablets surface.

Please help meh! :(
Gumpy
The pen moving around while not touching it is normal and if you get used to it very helpful. There is no mouse mode on Huion unless they made it now.

Why would you get a tablet anyway if you are gonna use mouse mode?
Arnold0
Mouse mode disable Absolute tracking. It's definitely not what you want when using a tablet for osu!
About hovering making the cursor move, it's the way tablets works and can't be disabled, and it's the same on any tablet brand so it's not because "Huion is sh*t". I have the osu!tablet (Which is basically an huion 420) and I'm satisfied with it. The only problem is setting the active area with 9.0 drivers is really imprecise, but using 8.0 driver is perfect. I don't think the osu!tablet would be an huion if huion was as bad as they say.
Topic Starter
Shelso
Taht's exactly what I also thought.

Btw: I am left handed, and now while I am using my right hand to klick (since the pen is in the right) I stream like a noob :D

thanks for all the help! :3
FreshFailo

Arnold0 wrote:

Mouse mode disable Absolute tracking. It's definitely not what you want when using a tablet for osu!
About hovering making the cursor move, it's the way tablets works and can't be disabled, and it's the same on any tablet brand so it's not because "Huion is sh*t". I have the osu!tablet (Which is basically an huion 420) and I'm satisfied with it. The only problem is setting the active area with 9.0 drivers is really imprecise, but using 8.0 driver is perfect. I don't think the osu!tablet would be an huion if huion was as bad as they say.
How can I disable Mouse mode? It just got activated one day and i can't find a way to change it back.
Flanster
Please make a new topic for your problem, dont bump a 3 year old resolved thread.