Total Posts
show more
Navizel
Why hello there. Please do something.
Navizel
@tn5421
Setsuen

Raging Bull wrote:

Whats your opinion on sonatora and frosting btw?
I already stated Sonatora is 100% a different alignment from Sephibro
Frosting was trolling at the start. Sure it seems suspicious but ironically it isn't. Unlike Sonatora.
Navizel
If I flip town in this game, please get the fuck out already and admit that your gut read isn't always right.
Navizel
Who am I kidding lol

Me talking to a wall is stupid
DakeDekaane
Since when mafia is a gut based game?
DakeDekaane
/rant
Setsuen

Navizel wrote:

If I flip town in this game, please get the fuck out already and admit that your gut read isn't always right.

My guess is on Sephi/Sonatora first much irony for you.
You come a close second for doing NOTHING and unfortunately doing nothing ALREADY warrants a lynch by itself.

DakeDekaane wrote:

Since town lost activity that Nav+Cts actually won a game as mafia by lurking. Since we can't generate activity lets go by gut guessing! Simpel as that. No activity = gut guess. Unless you have a BETTER SUGGESTION other than to lynch off inactive people which would be about 3/4 of the people in THIS game.
AutoMedic

DakeDekaane wrote:

Eat those words Setsuen

You act like a paranoid son of a fuck. Jesus, take a break would you? Being hot-headed on everyone else would only result to your rep crashing to hell

Unvote for now. I want to see how Setsu would react in this one
AutoMedic

Setsuen wrote:

tn5421 wrote:

Hello friends I am here.
No you aren't. Get mod killed already.
shockingtruth.jpg

Vote: Setsuen

I dont need your toxicity in this game.
Setsuen

Sonatora wrote:

shockingtruth.jpg

Vote: Setsuen

I dont need your toxicity in this game.
We don't need useless VTs that does nothing except comment on whatever I do

Also lol @toxicity. I CAN and WILL be mean to LURKERS because OVER HALF the time they FLIP SCUM. (Nyquil in chaos, Nav in newbie blah blah blah) If Lurkers are scum, there's NOTHING WRONG with toxicity and if they aren't they DESERVE it for NOT posting so others can get a read on them. They're literally helping scum by LURKING if they are town.

Vote:Sonatora

Why is town not lynching this guy already.He is 1.Quoting others to somehow relate them to me which is dumb 2.Only concentrating on me when I'm practically self-clear town 3.Not scum hunting 4.Wants a mislynch on me. He's either obv scum or a stupid VT because seriously a SANE town PR would avoid arguing with me.
Raging Bull

Setsuen wrote:

Why is town not lynching this guy already.He is 1.Quoting others to somehow relate them to me which is dumb 2.Only concentrating on me when I'm practically self-clear town 3.Not scum hunting 4.Wants a mislynch on me. He's either obv scum or a stupid VT because seriously a SANE town PR would avoid arguing with me.
Because you put a lot of effort on seph.

Setsuen its fine if you gut read people and all, pieguy does, but the way you present yourself isn't good. No one likes to hear someone brag why they are right, especially if you keep bringing it up. I couldn't care less about your walls, but you need to control yourself. Its fine if you're in a heated debate/ 1v1 but no one is doing that yet you keep acting so high and mighty.
Raging Bull
Top page 3 in a row. Yay.
Sephibro
page 17 srsly
DakeDekaane
Hi Sephi <3
AutoMedic

Raging Bull wrote:

Setsuen wrote:

Because you put a lot of effort on seph.

Setsuen its fine if you gut read people and all, pieguy does, but the way you present yourself isn't good. No one likes to hear someone brag why they are right, especially if you keep bringing it up. I couldn't care less about your walls, but you need to control yourself. Its fine if you're in a heated debate/ 1v1 but no one is doing that yet you keep acting so high and mighty.

TL;DR Dont be a dick on your arguments. Gut reading may be a last resort of ours but you dont need to act like you're the fucking prophet of this game

I'm fine with being lyncg, oh wait IM not. This will not end here
AutoMedic
Oh fuck, here goes sephi holy shit setsuen hide your ass now
Sephibro
hello dake :)

catching up asap
Raging Bull
Any scum read yet sonatora?
Raging Bull
Suck dick sephi
Sephibro
Sephi brings the activity even when he's not in game

Setsuen why do you keep making exaggeratedly long posts that contain no useful information at all?
Those posts are all that scums want, they make town lazy because they're just too long to be read - if you're town just stop making walls, if you're not go on and get lynched

Btw i have one scumread
Sephibro

Setsuen wrote:

bc he really killed town in the UPick where I was maf by claiming 3rd party.
Sephibro is a troublemaker. He literally destroys town ;c
I WAS 3rd party that game, my claim was genious and i won the game - also, I only destroy town when I'm not town; when I'm town I win with it :P
Setsuen

Sephibro wrote:

Setsuen wrote:

bc he really killed town in the UPick where I was maf by claiming 3rd party.
Sephibro is a troublemaker. He literally destroys town ;c
I WAS 3rd party that game, my claim was genious and i won the game - also, I only destroy town when I'm not town; when I'm town I win with it :P
After both UPick AND MyLo where town was dumb enough to trust you, lynching you is WAY BETTER for town and since I'm town if you get lynched it's 1000%easier for me.

Sonatora wrote:

Oh fuck, here goes sephi holy shit setsuen hide your ass now
I'm not afraid of Sephi. He can't use any weird stupid theory to scumpaint me because it's impossible as seen from MyLo.If you're expecting him to defend you, you can dream on it won't work.

Sephibro wrote:

Setsuen why do you keep making exaggeratedly long posts that contain no useful information at all?

Btw i have one scumread
Because town doesn't seem to get it so I have to RESTATE it to get it into their head that "Insert name" has a HIGH chance of being scum and even if they aren't they are MOST LIKELY A USELESS VT and either way lynching them will advantage town.

and get rid of Sonatora the obv scum/Insane VT already omg. He's literally just dragging attention away from lurkers and if he's scum I have no doubt that at least one of the lurkers is a scum too.
beeboy123
IMO we gain more if we kill ten because he isn't even playing. But again I still think policy lynching non mods is bad.
beeboy123
Ten is tn

#ihateautocorrect
AutoMedic
Arguing with Setsuen is hard. Somebody take my floor

I'd be away for tommorow. School
AutoMedic
Also, scum will ALWAYS suppress information by 1v1'ing everyone hotheadedly. And who man might that be?
Birdy

DakeDekaane wrote:

Hi Sephi <3
DD x SEPHI SCUMTEAM, CALLED IT
Birdy

Sonatora wrote:

Arguing with Setsuen is hard.
Not only that, but it's also fucking useless.

If he wants town to win (assuming he's not a fat mafioso himself), why does he keep doing this in every game will remain a mystery.
AutoMedic

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

Arguing with Setsuen is hard.
Not only that, but it's also fucking useless.

If he wants town to win (assuming he's not a fat mafioso himself), why does he keep doing this in every game will remain a mystery.
It's a fucking conspiracy
Birdy

beeboy123 wrote:

IMO we gain more if we kill ten because he isn't even playing.
Suck dick beeboy. After experiencing solely bad "inactive player lynch lols" and only a single successful one, I can say that's completely useless. Then again, why would the mafiosos NOT be fat lurksacks because that's apparently way safer for them since no reads can be made? We could just wait for modkill.
Setsuen

Sonatora wrote:

Arguing with Setsuen is hard. Somebody take my floor

I'd be away for tommorow. School
->You started argument
->Can't keep up
->Instead of just of just trying a ceasefire, wants someone to replace
->I stated that you're just trying to drag attention from lurkers by arguing with me just before this
->If this isn't suspicious, CB can mod kill everyone except me for a town win.
->If it is suspicious town please notice or are you too inactive to notice anything.
Birdy

Setsuen wrote:

CB can mod kill everyone except me for a town win.
Stfu.
Setsuen

Static Noise Bird wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

IMO we gain more if we kill ten because he isn't even playing.
Suck dick beeboy. After experiencing solely bad "inactive player lynch lols" and only a single successful one, I can say that's completely useless. Then again, why would the mafiosos NOT be fat lurksacks because that's apparently way safer for them since no reads can be made? We could just wait for modkill.
and then you forget about those scums who post once in every 48hours. I can FOS them and you'll go yeah this is a huge lurksack and is prob scum BUT lets concentrate on the players who do posts more than once in 24hours bc why not! #Town is being stupid here. Plz just lynch lurkers already. Like somebody said before(prob Tanz), if you're town, NEVER LURK.
AutoMedic
You we're the one who started the argument doofis. I only stated the facts and then you show up saying tjat I'm commenting on everything you say and disregarding everyones activities

Are you fucking serious Setsuen. Not sure if you're high as fuck but I did not start your bullshit about me being lynched. Get out of here with your useless walls and scumhunting technuiqes. Tbey're just harming town doofbag
Setsuen

Sonatora wrote:

You we're the one who started the argument doofis. I only stated the facts and then you show up saying tjat I'm commenting on everything you say and disregarding everyones activities

Are you fucking serious Setsuen. Not sure if you're high as fuck but I did not start your bullshit about me being lynched. Get out of here with your useless walls and scumhunting technuiqes. Tbey're just harming town doofbag
You started the bs by insulting me first. You were in my town gut read at the start of the game. I only went for you AFTER you started the bs of Setsuen stop your dumb wall comments. Insulting = You started a fight or are you lacking logic?

and you should get out of here. You're STILL not scum hunting and all you're doing it trying to DRAG this out ALL THE WAY TO THE DL WHICH IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. If town doesn't realise this, they NEED to.
AutoMedic
ohno setsuens gonna make another walll again have mercy on me gaaah

that was sarcasm
Birdy
Fuck, alright.

Vote: tn5421

Talk.
AutoMedic
the insulting part was kinda funny

those are just sarcastic jokes and then you came up with an idea that "hurr sonatora is scum so miiin"

Your brain is far worse than Frostings
AutoMedic
also i just rode with rb at the anti-wall bullshit againts you

but then you started overreacting

ayylmao.jpg
show more