This program is no longer supported, no bug fixes will be made, sorry. I wrote it as a school project a while ago when it was relevant, though I don't think it is anymore.
Thanks to everyone who used and liked it.
im not putting my password in this.... jsOf course I can put the source code and sniffer logs if necessary.
use bloodcat or something
I'm suspicious with this. Why do a person needs to input his/her password?Because this program download maps from osu server, and it require your login and password
(table: userAuth, col int uniqueID, col int userOsuID, col str devApiKey, col str userAuthKey, col time expiresOn)A modular system like this can easily be expanded and is just as secure as sessions. (As you can see the login failsafe for this app is a session hijack. Which has just as much power as a player login, where an api hijack can be limited by permissions and a revocation. Both are subject to expiration.)
1. User accesses app.
2. App requests auth, sends user to osu auth page with devApiKey and callback URL.
3. osu auth page requests the user to log in (or if already logged in skip) and ask the user to give application permission to access your account.
4. On deny send user to callback with userAuthKey 0. On accept generate userAuthKey and expiresOn, store them with devApiKey in db, send userAuthKey, userOsuID, and expiresOn to callback url.
5. Accept userAuthKey, userOsuID, and devApiKey as a replacement for userSession for Beatmap System/Forums/Messaging. Do not allow api sessions access to settings or donations. Return error if userAuthKey is expired or incorrect.
6. Add a simple revoke api page in settings that allows users to set the expiresOn on their own userAuthKey's to 0.
7. Ban api keys that abuse.
The login is needed here to pretend to be the osu! website. oauth won't help, because that's not an intended use for oauth. I would strongly recommend against putting your login in any app which isn't osu!.My comment was on a session alternative but oh well.
Yeah try add Bloodcat pliz no limit download and more fast download,Seems I have to do this in anyway, but now I have nothing to say, never used bloodcat, I need time.
Good program i likeThank)
Could you fix this bug because it is embarrassing to try to find the map in ctb and at the same time the taiko or otherwise thank youFixed, please redownload .exe file.
I have try download 58 beatmap osu!mania all beatmap it's ctb need fix
Request for you:1) Would it be possible to add a detector Beatmap that currently has not re-download the same Beatmap?1. You mean before downloading maps, check the folder for the file with the same name and if it is, check its size, if the size does not match, download a new file?
2)Could you do in the future to avoid a updater download the software again several times?
1. You mean before downloading maps, check the folder for the file with the same name and if it is, check its size, if the size does not match, download a new file?Yes way to avoid still have the same Beatmap
Fixed, please redownload .exe file.Thank you it's work now
Otherwise would it be possible to put the creator in the search Beatmap?Unfortunately this is not possible, because I can use only this parameters for searching, ask peppy about that.
in all places of loading Beatmap for example osu! this is impossible because there are too many to load?I don't know.
Because I'd like to do some research on some creatorTry this, but it is so obvious, isn't it?)
I had forgotten that there was not this option sorry but thank you for the answer
Ev0luTioN wrote:Otherwise would it be possible to put the creator in the search Beatmap?Unfortunately this is not possible, because I can use only this parameters for searching, ask peppy about that.
Yes indeed I have not pondered this excuses to me again but thank you
Ev0luTioN wrote:Because I'd like to do some research on some creatorTry this, but it is so obvious, isn't it?)