forum

New control style for osu!lazer on phone (or other touch devices)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Khang238
i'm a person who likes to play osu! in many ways, like playing with a controller, playing on a dance mat, playing with voice, or anything i can think of, including my phone. I find that playing on phone improves cursor movement and accuracy significantly (in my experience), but playing on phone leads to a fatal weakness: it's almost impossible to press notes quickly in osu!standart without an OTG keyboard or something (i'm simply too poor to buy those). so i hope the osu! dev team can add a new control style for touch players: when playing, the finger touching the playfields will control the mouse, and the other 2 fingers press the lower left area to click (maybe the 2nd finger is a left click and the 3rd finger is a right click, idk).
I hope the osu! dev team will add this to osu!lazer.
spaceman_atlas
You can already sort of do this even if there are no clearly delineated "buttons" to press on the screen.

Try pressing one finger to the screen and moving it around with it being held pressed, and using other fingers to tap. I believe it should already do what you want it to.