forum

Games similar to Osu! ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ChrisS3097
Are there any rhythm games out there similar to Osu!(with a chat, custom maps, ranking per map etc) ?
I AM VERY SMART
In terms of gameplay :

1. For osu!standard there's Elite Beat Agents
  2. For osu!taiko there's Taiko no Tatsujin
  3. For osu!catch there's EZ2Catch
  4. For osu!mania there's StepMania, O2Jam, Malody, Friday Night Funkin', RoBeats, etc.
thesayer
theres FlashFlashRevolution. its 4K VSRG like osu!mania, and its community based too
[TCD] Dzar03
osu!lazer
oh I forgot, also osu!stream
real_BCMC
also, osu! tatakae ouendan & the sequel. which the title, moero! nekketsu rhythm damashii
No0b_533
muse dash is a really good rythm games with rankings, but it doesnt have a map editor.

Quaver can be found on steam, it has a custom map creator and rakings, u can even convert osu mania maps onto it.

for mobile i highly recommend: arcea, project sekai (if you like jappanesse music/vocaloid). they dont have custom map creators but they are free and have A LOT of songs on it

i also love taiko no tatsujin.

malody can also be played on mobile and has custom maps.

if you have a console theres also DXmax wich is reallly good

clone hero maybe would be a good option too if you are willing to buy the guitar/controller.

and for some rythm games that are mixed with other genres i recommend crypt of the necrodancer, wiich is a musical rpg

hi fi rush, a musical beat em up

and metal hellsinger, wich is a musical shooter
I AM VERY SMART

No0b_533 wrote:

muse dash is a really good rythm games with rankings, but it doesnt have a map editor.

Quaver can be found on steam, it has a custom map creator and rakings, u can even convert osu mania maps onto it.

for mobile i highly recommend: arcea, project sekai (if you like jappanesse music/vocaloid). they dont have custom map creators but they are free and have A LOT of songs on it

i also love taiko no tatsujin.

malody can also be played on mobile and has custom maps.

if you have a console theres also DXmax wich is reallly good

clone hero maybe would be a good option too if you are willing to buy the guitar/controller.

and for some rythm games that are mixed with other genres i recommend crypt of the necrodancer, wiich is a musical rpg

hi fi rush, a musical beat em up

and metal hellsinger, wich is a musical shooter
So basically any rhythm game will do the job, right?
Puppet
there are some pretty fun rhythm games on roblox as well. they are kinda bad but fun to check out or play with friends.
Shinku
i think Project Heartbeat is similar, it has ranking and map editor
I AM VERY SMART

Shinku wrote:

i think Project Heartbeat is similar, it has ranking and map editor
The gameplay looks like lazer for sure
Neigdoig
Quaver, Etterna, FFR and OutFox are some that come to mind for me.
I AM VERY SMART
There's a lot of mania variants