forum

IM NEW

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Partialint
Helloooo, I am new to rhythm games and I only play 4k mania. Unfortunately most my time is spent playing League with the occasional Minecraft. If anyone ever wants to play mania I'm always down. I've been stuck on 3-4 stars for some time now so please HELP.
Wimpy Cursed
welcom
Pro_Warrior2
Oh hello! so I'm in the same situation as you are, idk if I'm qualified to give you some tips but all i can tell you is just grind, try to lookup some previous ranked beatmap and maybe it will fit your style of playing, so don't worry if you feel like you can't progress, just take your time.

yeah ill take that offer. i like to play with someone too, lol is kind of lonely when you have no one to play with, i have a friend who also play but he play standard and i play mania 4k.
Topic Starter
Partialint

Pro_Warrior2 wrote:

Oh hello! so I'm in the same situation as you are, idk if I'm qualified to give you some tips but all i can tell you is just grind, try to lookup some previous ranked beatmap and maybe it will fit your style of playing, so don't worry if you feel like you can't progress, just take your time.

yeah ill take that offer. i like to play with someone too, lol is kind of lonely when you have no one to play with, i have a friend who also play but he play standard and i play mania 4k.
Yeah I try not to worry too much and just play for fun. Let me know anytime you wanna play and if i'm on we can play!
Marisa ET
hi and welcome hope you have fun here :)
Jangsoodlor
Hello NEW. Welcome to osu!