forum

Hi! I'm a new player and would like tips on how to pass higher maps than 3*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kkurafearnot39
i usually struggle with maps that are higher than 3 stars in 4k mode so tips would be helpful
i am also wondering how to bind my keys in 6k and 7k mode i've tried different binds but none of them help me so tips would be appreciated :)
Wimpy Cursed
Practice. Play maps that you can get 95% or higher accuracy on. You'll benefit much better if you focus on consistency that way. Also, do not play converted maps, they are awful.

As for 7k.. Make sure your binds are on the same row for each hand. This is preference based, so I cannot really help you on this one.
Topic Starter
kkurafearnot39

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Practice. Play maps that you can get 95% or higher accuracy on. You'll benefit much better if you focus on consistency that way. Also, do not play converted maps, they are awful.

As for 7k.. Make sure your binds are on the same row for each hand. This is preference based, so I cannot really help you on this one.
thank you for the tips!
UltraBlack
the best thing i did when i starting the game was to spend sometime in the 3* range. Choose some maps that you find challenging or just difficult and keep playing until you can get good on then. When i realised i was good enough to pass and S a couple 4*.
McEndu
Generally skills don't transfer from 4K to 7K, so you should probably expect to start over in 7K.
Stickman92
s d f [space] j k l with the left or right thumb is fairly normal in 7k. For 6k you just take away the thumb.
Also a skin that supports 6k & 7k is useful.
Topic Starter
kkurafearnot39

Stickman92 wrote:

s d f [space] j k l with the left or right thumb is fairly normal in 7k. For 6k you just take away the thumb.
Also a skin that supports 6k & 7k is useful.
late reply but thanks!