forum

Hiya! :]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa
Heyy! You can call me Kyanma, and I'm rather new to Osu, I started playing early this March, and can play 2* through middle 3* maps! I haven't gotten really involved in the community from being introverted, though I thought that maybe I'd post an introduction to come out of my shell a bit! I play Standard and use a keyboard and mouse, and I'm hoping maybe I can make a friend or two! (even though I'm not sure if I'll post on the forum again from nerves lol) Here's some extra info about me!

Pronouns + sexuality - She/her + lesbian

Interests - anime (such as Madoka Magica, Sk8 the Infinity, etc), manga (Demon Slayer, any by Junji Ito, etc), video games (Monster Hunter: World, Danganronpa, Cult of the Lamb, etc), writing, making oc's

I think that's all- I have a discord, yet I'm not exactly going to put it out there unless someone is interested in chatting more! I'm more than welcome to DM's (since I think you can do that on here?) if anyone wants to chat! I'll try to answer any replies, and I apologize for any awkwardness! ^-^
Wimpy Cursed
Welcome to the forums
What do you write about?
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Welcome to the forums
What do you write about?
I usually write stories about my characters, or little wiki's for them! ^^
Wimpy Cursed
Oh so you like character development?
Have you ever made a short story on them, using the wikis?
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Oh so you like character development?
Have you ever made a short story on them, using the wikis?
Yeah, I love character development/fleshing out the characters to give them a reason for their actions/behaviors! And sometimes yeah, I'll reference a wiki of them to do a story, if I've made a wiki of them at least!
Wimpy Cursed
Nice!
Could I dm you?
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Nice!
Could I dm you?
Sure! :D
1soupra

Kyanmaaaa wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Welcome to the forums
What do you write about?
thats so cool lol
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa

1soupra wrote:

Kyanmaaaa wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Welcome to the forums
What do you write about?
thats so cool lol
Thanks! :]
lostsilver
hiya!! i hope you have an awesome stay here on the forums, and have an awesome day/night!!! <33
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa

lostsilver wrote:

hiya!! i hope you have an awesome stay here on the forums, and have an awesome day/night!!! <33
Thanks for the warm welcome! I probably won't post too much, but I'll def be around! Have a great day/night as well! <33
lostsilver

Kyanmaaaa wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I probably won't post too much, but I'll def be around! Have a great day/night as well! <33
no problem, and thank you! <333
reffty_gag
Hiya!! Welcome to the forum, there are many cool things in forum. Good luck !! <33333
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa

reffty_gag wrote:

Hiya!! Welcome to the forum, there are many cool things in forum. Good luck !! <33333
Thanks for the kind welcome! <33
reffty_gag

Kyanmaaaa wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

Thanks for the kind welcome! <33
NP <33333

Its my 90th post (WE MAKE IT BOIIIS)

yipeee
Hachiman Ryouta
Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a great time playing Osu! And in the forum as well. :)
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa

Hachiman Ryouta wrote:

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a great time playing Osu! And in the forum as well. :)
Thanks for the welcome! :]