forum

Started in '08, but new to the forums!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zeiol
Hey, I haven't really posted to the forums before, but this being the third time I've returned to the game I figured maybe I should try getting involved in the community, despite my social anxiety. I originally found this game on Wikipedia, and several years later I was pleasantly surprised when a friend had asked if I had heard about osu.

I love this game, and, in retrospect, I realize it's influenced my life in different ways. Recently, I made a Pippi cosplay too.

Anyway, I'm gonna make another post on the skinning forum. I'm on a nostalgia journey, and I would really like to remember what osu looked like when I first started playing in '08, or just anything about how it used to look and sound.
her everything
Damn that's kinda rare that a 2008 player hasn't used the forums yet, yet still an osu fan heh

Welcome To the Forums!!!!!!
reffty_gag
Damn an osu veteran, but WELCOME TO USSR FORUM !!!!
BlueChinchompa
Welcome back!

As you can probably tell the game has changed a lot.
I hope you enjoy your stay back.
Hachiman Ryouta
Welcome back to osu!, and welcome to the forum, i am kinda new to the forum as well, but it is really nice to write and read stuff tbh.
lostsilver
hello there!!! i hope you have an awesome stay here on the forums, and have fun in game!!! <33
- Marco -
Someone that is more osu! veteran than me 😱
MaxIsABigKaiju
welcome to the osu! forums. enjoy your stay
Ymir
Welcome to the forums, ancient fossil.
B0ii
oh wow

welcome to the forums dude
her everything

Ymir wrote:

Welcome to the forums, ancient fossil.
What does Not for Sale Fossil Even Mean? Like a Fossil that’s not for sale? Why don’t they just say Fossil not for Sale? Kinda Dumb if you think about it. Or is she like referring to like a person like, Not for Sale, Fossil, she’s calling a grandma or a grandpa old. Why would she even be selling a Fossil? is she an archeologist? Oh maybe it’s about like, her selling her soul to like, oh wait I don’t think I can talk about this on Stream.
Lyawi
wow :o

zeiol wrote:

I should try getting involved in the community, despite my social anxiety.
wir veranstalten auch immer wieder mal Community-Treffen. Falls dich das interessiert: Bald steht wieder der Japantag-Treff in Düsseldorf an :)

zeiol wrote:

I'm on a nostalgia journey, and I would really like to remember what osu looked like when I first started playing in '08, or just anything about how it used to look and sound.
How do you like the new design of website now? would love to know!!
Also, you might wanna see this: community/forums/topics/1885907?n=25