forum

[Archived] OsuLazer song folder

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Animefanboyuwu
im searching for the Song folder but i cant find it in the folder because i want to add some songs i just downloaded, im using osu Lazer
I AM VERY SMART
unfortunately, there's no such folder on osu!lazer, which means that you can't use the conventional songs folder as on stable.
(https://github.com/ppy/osu/wiki/User-file-storage)

instead, you could simply browse the beatmaps and find some songs you want to download. (if they are available on the website)
Topic Starter
Animefanboyuwu
damn that sucks because there are like 1000 maps in the folder i want to add
I AM VERY SMART
you could also use the "Run setup wizard" option available in your osu!lazer settings to import all your beatmaps from stable to lazer.
Topic Starter
Animefanboyuwu
I now do something easier just load the maps in osu normal and then quick setup in osu lazer so my maps get imported
I AM VERY SMART
normally this shouldn't be a problem.
Topic Starter
Animefanboyuwu
it did work :D
GrilledCheeese
Is it normal for lazer to only recognise less than a third of the beatmaps?
Stable tells me I have over 116k beatmaps

But when the lazer setup wizard imports beatmaps it only shows 34k after calculation is finished

Edited images cus apparently imgur doesn't work anymore, these images will delete after 6 months tho
Corne2Plum3

GrilledCheeese wrote:

Is it normal for lazer to only recognise less than a third of the beatmaps?
Stable tells me I have over 116k beatmaps

But when the lazer setup wizard imports beatmaps it only shows 34k after calculation is finished
I'd say it's because this value counts maps across all gamemodes. If in lazer you disabled the option "show converted", then you'll see only maps made for the selected gamemode, that's why you see a lower number of maps available.
GrilledCheeese
changing gamemodes doesn't change the amount of beatmaps in the setup wizard and 'show converted' is on by default in song select, i don't think it affects the import wizard
Edit:
After importing it seems to have around the correct amount:
NotPuphan67
Android?