forum

I am new to the game and would like 0-1 star map suggestions, and some additional tips.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Octostomp
I downloaded osu! yesterday, because I found taiko tja files hard to use, and I wanted to make my own charts. Everybody has that one gamemode they always play and the rest are like minigames, right? Or just me? Well, for me it is Taiko, as that was one of my first true rhythm games. I chose lazer as it has a dedicated editor for Taiko. I also would like to use custom skins at some point, as Argon has weak follow points and I can't see well.
Edit: First C! NULCTRL Pattern 1 EZ
Hachiman Ryouta
Hi and welcome to osu! and to the forum, unfortunately i can't help you with Taiko, i am an osu!mania (4k) player xd. But you can ask in game trhough the Chat specified for taiko (#taiko).
Topic Starter
Octostomp

Hachiman Ryouta wrote:

Hi and welcome to osu! and to the forum, unfortunately i can't help you with Taiko, i am an osu!mania (4k) player xd. But you can ask in game trhough the Chat specified for taiko (#taiko).
No worries! I have played some Mania before. I found a really funny chart with Hello (BPM) 2024, and watched it through autoplay.
Kolon Dee
heres a 0.89 star map
beatmapsets/557532#osu/1179678