forum

[resolved] How do I change my country?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ConnorMIX
Since I have not received an answer to the question from the help of the osu support, I would like to get information from people who know about it. The fact is that my girlfriend has been living in another country for 2 years and I want to help her with the change of country in the osu. We wrote to the support, provided a passport proving this, but they did not change the country and did not give her information on how to do this. We received this response:

"Hello,
Unfortunately we no longer manually issue flag changes. Players now have the possibility of changing their own flags if they wish, under certain conditions. Please refer to this news post for more information.
Regards,
osu! support"

Please help us to finally change the country after 2 years.Thank you very much in advance!
Blushing
i mean the news post: home/news/2023-07-28-enabling-country-flag-changes

the wiki: wiki/en/Help_centre/Account#wrong-flag

the criteria are not really public but some simple ones are to not log into osu outside of that country. You have to have around 6 months of previous data, have to have logged in that country and in that country alone for something like 6months - year. But the criteria are not public so it is anyone's guess.
legitify

Blushing wrote:

i mean the news post: home/news/2023-07-28-enabling-country-flag-changes

the wiki: wiki/en/Help_centre/Account#wrong-flag

the criteria are not really public but some simple ones are to not log into osu outside of that country. You have to have around 6 months of previous data, have to have logged in that country and in that country alone for something like 6months - year. But the criteria are not public so it is anyone's guess.
i personally think they should've just kept the manual method as an option in case there's a fluke and it doesn't work properly

i've seen multiple people who are in the same position as this guy
Topic Starter
ConnorMIX
Thanks!