General Info / Disclaimer
The list focuses on files present on the Stable (Latest) release stream and may include changes and additions from the cuttingedge release stream.
osu!lazer is not considered in the listings!
This listing is based on extensive research from multiple sources (old and current skins, changelog entries, ingame validation, or other threads).
Changes and additions will not always be added immediately when they go live.
Facts are "as it currently is!" Inconsistencies may be due to bugs, mistakes or oversights during coding.
Do not send any requests for access for editing of the detailed list! That is to prevent vandalism and falsifying facts!
Reply here or send a message to RockRoller if there are oversights, wrong facts or mistakes/typos. Suggestions for new tables or columns are welcomed. All of these will be checked and added to the list.
- sprites = contains all image files and their functions
- sounds = contains all audio files and their functions
- skin.ini = contains all configurable settings of a skin and their functions
- skin versions = small overview about changes done by the line "Version:" in the skin.ini-file
Colour codingFiles are colour coded depending on which game mode they belong:
- pink = osu! (Standard)
- green = osu!taiko (Taiko)
- blue = osu!catch (Catch the Beat)
- purple = osu!mania (Mania)
- orange = used in gameplay (playfield)
- grey = User Interface (UI) or shared stuff