forum

I'm an fnf player who transitioned to osu mania 2 months ago and still not improving

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LynelsMask
To put it in simple terms, I'm a Friday Night Funkin' player who played FNF for about 2-3 years and now transitioned to osu!mania 1-2 months ago. I'm pretty new to this, as there were terms(like jacking or trilling) that were new to me, like 2 paired notes that are called jumpstreams or 3 paired notes that are called handstreams. I was getting used to the menu's website for a few weeks now. Back to the topic, I played a few maps everyday, and was noticing my improvements are static, so everyday I couldn't get better and was stuck between 4-5 star maps and was stuck at averages of between 700,000 to 900,000 scores and between 90-97% accuracy.

Can someone help me with improving?
UltraBlack
I can't judge your profile so i believe you are playing offline. Well, if you are really not improving then there is a reason for it and i have no idea what can it be, i have no idea of how often you are playing neither how you were two months ago. In case you are playing like one or two days a week try playing more. Play more is everything i can suggest right now, you seems good on jumpstream and jacks so no problem there, try playing some harder maps maybe.