forum

[STD] Fulminare Redux | 4v4 Team Size 8 | 10K - 100K | CONCLUDED

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Jameson]

1. This is a 4v4 (teams of 8) osu!standard tournament.
  2. The rank range is 10,000 to 100,000 with BWS enforced and no rank buffer.
  3. Players will be allowed to leave the rank range after registrations end.
  4. After screening ends, all free agents not yet on a team will be placed into teams based on their timezones.
  5. The top 32 teams by qualifier results will be entered into a double elimination bracket.
  6. Staff members are NOT allowed to play in the tournament with the exception of Streamers and Commentators.
  7. Captains are required to be in the discord server.
  8. Free Agents are required to be in the discord server to be put into a Free Agent team after registrations close.
  9. All captains' and free agent's discord nicknames in the discord server are required to be the same as their osu! username.
  10. Pools in this tournament are NOT STANDARD, please read the Rules and Information Document for the Mappool Format.
  11. Read the Rules and Information Document for further clarification.

1. All players are expected to follow the osu! Community Guidelines.
  2. Any harassment/abuse towards staff or other players will not be tolerated.
  3. Teams must play in a qualifier lobby by November 28, 2023 0 UTC in order to play in the bracket stage.
    1. No qualifier lobbies may be scheduled after this time.
  4. Qualifier results will be calculated with a Z-Sum formula.
    1. For each map, a score calculated by comparing to each map’s average score will be given to each team.
    2. For more details, see here.
  5. No Fail and ScoreV2 will be used on every map.
  6. Read the Rules And Information Document for further clarification.

Registrations Open: October 21, 2023
Registrations Close: November 6, 2023 0 UTC
Screening Buffer: November 6 - November 20, 2023
Qualifiers: November 25 - 26, 2023
Round of 32: December 2 - 3, 2023
Round of 16: December 9 - 10, 2023
Quarterfinals: December 16 - 17, 2023
Semifinals: December 23 - 24, 2023
Finals: December 30 - 31, 2023
Grand Finals: January 6 - 7, 2024

1st Place: A Profile Badge(pending), Profile Banner and 1 month of osu!supporter per player
2nd Place: A Profile Banner
3rd Place: A Profile Banner

TheBear53
is me!!
MEGAHELLO
watch me go over 10k by accident
Sspannish
i dont believe you
TheBear53
img its sspannish
Topic Starter
[Jameson]

Sspannish wrote:

i dont believe you
you should believe me, and you should play again :)
tarragon111
[Jameson]
I AM VERY SMART
Glory to the GFX!
niat0004
In the case of someone being 5-digit after BWS, but 6-digit before BWS, will they be allowed to participate?
TheBear53

niat0004 wrote:

In the case of someone being 5-digit after BWS, but 6-digit before BWS, will they be allowed to participate?
thats how bws works, so yes they would be allowed to play (although getting a tourney badge as a 6 digit is impossible)
Jia_
[Jameson]
Fesco
Mr. Jameson!? No way!!!
Rosiee
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?
KumiDaiko
anyone wanna team i have no friends B)
- Izayoi -

Rosiee wrote:

Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?
HUH
Rosiee

- Izayoi - wrote:

Rosiee wrote:

HUH
If you don't understand this there is no saving you. Smh. Uncultured kids nowadays.
- Izayoi -

Rosiee wrote:

- Izayoi - wrote:

Rosiee wrote:

HUH
If you don't understand there is no saving you. Smh. Uncultured kids nowadays.
Explain