forum

What types of music do you listen to in the shower/bath?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Anaxii
I personally love to listen to music when I'm in the bath, is this the case for you? :)

I recently tried to listen to R&B and I find the style so captivating! I've never listened to this kind of music before.

Before that, I was more used to listening to Hip hop music because I've been listening to it since I was little.

Stomiks
People have different songs they play for listening while showering? I just put up my usual stuff as always.
lostsilver
i like to listen to rock, musical/theatre, folk, vocaloid, the song steven and mike sing (dissension), and just one rap song mixed all together hehe, my music taste is weird

but ye lol
(and if ur wondering the rap song is favorite song by toosi)
Topic Starter
Anaxii

Stomiks wrote:

People have different songs they play for listening while showering? I just put up my usual stuff as always.
No, not necessarily. I put the stuff I'm already used to, just that I discovered a new genre through this lol

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

eeriepump wrote:

i like to listen to rock, musical/theatre, folk, vocaloid, the song steven and mike sing (dissension), and just one rap song mixed all together hehe, my music taste is weird

but ye lol
Oh yeah dissension my favorite FNF song

Btw I've never heard of toosi so I'LL LISTEN TO IT!!
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

No, not necessarily. I put the stuff I'm already used to, just that I discovered a new genre through this lol

eeriepump wrote:

but ye lol

oki! alao, are you actually serious about liking dissension? it's my fave fnf song hehe, i feel like every time steven and mike sing it mike does a stupid little dance and steven always joins in <3
Topic Starter
Anaxii

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

but ye lol

oki! alao, are you actually serious about liking dissension? it's my fave fnf song hehe, i feel like every time steven and mike sing it mike does a stupid little dance and steven always joins in <3
The first time that I listened to this song, I thought that Steven was a DEMON... and I liked it owo
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

but ye lol

The first time that I listened to this song, I thought that Steven was a DEMON... and I liked it owo
lol yeah he is
(but he's nice)